[Goddess, Help Me] Chapter 09: Everyday 2


Support me on Patreon for Advanced Chapters!

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the exact same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~



I woke up, eventually leaving the dream that was too vivid and turned off the alarm.

The next thing I did was to bury my face again back on my pillow.

I continued to rub my face on the pillow, feeling its softness and hugged the pillow tightly. I then shrank my whole body and stretched, getting out of bed.

I looked at the gap between the curtains framing the windows and looked around the room.

“What was with that…” I whispered softly.

There wasn’t anyone in the room to respond. No, I would be too scared if I go back there.

When I remembered the appearance of the large man in my dreams who responded to each of my words so eagerly, I was reminded of the work I received from him.

I crawled back to the sheets.

I started to imitate swimming while flailing around on the bed. I then stopped as I felt tired.

“If you were to be asked, ‘Who are you?’, how would you respond?”

I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore.

To prevent the destruction of the demons, to protect the peace in the demon world, the role of a lovely and charming goddess who pierces love and the truth of evil.

I don’t know why I have such a weird dream in the first place.

The character that was in the dream—Ozros’ question was a question that reflected the inner being.

I couldn’t understand it. It was certain I appreciated the muscles in his body, but what I couldn’t stand was his most annoying and stinky face. Anyway, I needed help Medismerut…no, no, wait a little. I was supposedly trying not to think of anyone!

 Bus, bus, bus [1]

I slapped on the pillowcase and held my aching forehead and nosed with both hands. I felt my cheeks heat up unexpectedly.

Me-san was Me-san.

Wasn’t it strange? If you thought of what would happen next after carrying a woman and taking her to bed just moments after saving her…he sat down on the ground! While kneeling!

It wasn’t like Medismerut was “in love” with me…right? [2]

Wasn’t it good if there was an expression of horror, anger or even jealousy?

There was a kind of l-like remark, such as “disinfection” or “I will overwrite” and I was hugged or pierced to trace the remnants of Ozros on the bed. It was a flaming development, and I couldn’t possibly refuse. But it was gradually proceeding into that kind of atmosphere…No, no, no. What was I thinking?

Bus, bus, bus!

Calm down, delusional woman.

Stop saying things to yourself that you’d usually say when making fun out of Mio.

…It may not be enough to express how easy it was for girls to be mistaken as a “slut” for having these kinds of delusions.



My previous relationship that I had with my ex-boyfriend that turned into a long-distance romance just after graduating from university had disappeared bit by bit unconsciously yet naturally at the same time.

I haven’t been motivated to find and build new love for a few years…I wanted a boyfriend only after I was willing to eventually have one again.

Sometimes, I would feel stressed with my favorite customers and some problematic children. But I was blessed with colleagues who constantly helped and worked with me. The relationships I had with them at work weren’t too bad either and it was considered to be pretty good.

During junior class, it was fun to be surrounded by cute children. The preschoolers who usually came back for classes looked like a bunch of angels.

There were also some aunties who were in the adult class. I usually spent time chatting with them and smiling genuinely from the heart.

By entering the pool, I’d also be able to moderately exercise while working, and eating while the body was tired would make the food delicious no matter how simple it looked or tasted.

I think that every day is fulfilling.

So, I didn’t realize that I was longing (hungry) for the opposite sex, but maybe I was pretty frustrated, but… It was unimaginable!

I drowned the feeling of shame by imitating the actions of doing breaststrokes.

The pillow eventually fell to the side of the bed.

The blanket that had been hung was kicked by a frog kick and clumped around my legs.

…I don’t want to see the continuation of that dream anymore.

On the other hand, somewhere deep in my heart, I thought that I would probably still meet him tonight.

—No.

It was about time I got a good night’s sleep.

Even if the body was able to sleep, the mind didn’t even rest for a second. Even after getting up like this, the current situation of being eroded by dreams until daytime was serious.

I really wish I had calmer dreams…a least.

Speaking, looking at appearances and talking. Sch a natural development seemed normal to do in that dream world.

 The beauty of Medismerut was a delight for the eyes, making you feel rejuvenated. In waking up the next morning, you’d immerse yourself remembering such good looks at the end of your sleep.

however, the other party was the self-proclaimed “Demon King”.

His title can only bring about a dark premonition.

But what was sure was that the new added character (Ozros) was the type to “only think about things relating to the lower half of the body”.


I was surprised by the sound of the alarm I’ve previously set minutes before I go to work.

I’m late!

Since my hair was just usually tied to a ponytail whenever I go to work and my make-up minimal, the time required to prepare was shorter than that of ordinary working women.

I left the house in a hurry with the minimum amount of preparation.

---

After meeting between office hours, I poured out and wolfed down the jelly-like food bought from the convenience store while I was on my way to work. Kudo, who arrived at the front desk, called out to me.

“Did you skip breakfast?”
“…I overslept.”
“That’s unusual.”

The body was a capital foundation in one’s occupation. I wanted to eat so that I could keep my physical strength until lunchbreak, but it would be a problem if there was suddenly an emergency meeting just after eating.

My stomach then started to complain because of hunger and lack of food.

---
The day was over without any major trouble.

The only thing that happened today was that an elderly woman who wanted to apply foundation on her face fought with the watchman as he tried to persuade her to remove and not wear such thick makeup when going to the pool.

Kudo responded to the ugliness of the woman who insisted she had a full face of make up on as “Suppin” [3] seemed to be a don.

Akane who had taken her lunch break at exactly that time heard the particulars of the matter after it happened. Mio told her that the female customer was pretty but Kudo, who was so vexed by her taunting was so angry he smiled.

She went to work in the afternoon and was a watchman paired with Kudo. I guess she was watching everything.

“…No, I was in a place where I couldn’t have possibly interfered without being snubbed.”

“It’s okay.” She said. “I think it was better to send a young man instead of a female staff.”

Mio said as she looked at Akane with a suggestive glance.

Akane’s eyes then met Kudo’s just as he walked past them, both of them smiled wryly.

---
 I returned home in the evening.

I stood in the small kitchen with the ingredients I brought on the way. I prepared tonight’s dinner and prepared an extra portion for tomorrow’s breakfast and placed it in the freezer to reheat the next day.

It’s really not easy to cook for yourself.

The chopsticks would move forwards if you liked the taste even though it may look unpalatable. But it’s much easier considering the trouble eating outside would cause you everyday would cause you compared to eating indoors.

Time passed by slowly.

I went to bed right at bedtime.


I sat upright and placed my hands together in front of my chest in prayer.

“Slowly sleep, and may you have a peaceful dream. Have a pleasant morning and don’t feel too stressed because of your dreams. ...even if you have a tiring dream, please forget about if after waking up.”

Who are you praying to? What are you praying for? It was a mysterious ritual even for Akane, herself.

I’m going to put my own suggestion in my innermost being, and speak the words out loud and as many as I could imagine.

I repeated the words several times, and then placed my legs under the blankets.

---I never dreamed about that day for five days.

Akane really had a muscle fetish. A level that remembers the opposite sex in terms of their body rather than their face.





[1] Onomatopoeia of hitting the pillow.
[2] I was somewhat confused with this one since there were varying translations but I think it means this way. I just changed it according to what I understood considering the events and the circumstances.
[3] intoxicated

Comments

  1. For some reason chapter 4 is now the same as this chapter.
    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh! terribly sorry for that ^^' i just realized it and the content for chapter 4 was the content for this chapter intentionally lol. i'm going to fix it right away

      Delete
  2. Excited to scheme against the next hero, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for updating! Stay safe and be healthy translator-nim! ( ◜‿◝ )♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ^^ you stay safe and healthy too~~<3

      Delete

Post a Comment