[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 38: VS Heroes 2



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~


“Ozros, go to the hero of the priest hero?” (Lionel)

"Wow! Why am I, I didn't get up against a guy!" (Ozros)

The noisy exchange of master and slave arrives from downstairs.

"In addition, it's okay if you don't become usable there, it seems that the other side rushes in. It's your physique, I love the priest brave, I'm sure it will get caught well." (Lionel)

"I'm a bait for fishing!" (Ozros)

"Yup." (Lionel)

"No, I won't!" (Ozros)

Ozros's angry voice increases with each conversation.

“After fishing, everyone else will squeeze it.” (Lionel)

"If you let me have a loose dream, I'll win ... I don't assume that I'll be eaten at least once." (Ozros)

"Yup." (Lionel)

"I absolutely hate it!" (Ozros)

I would like to concentrate on that if possible. However, my body did not move as it was sewn into Medismerut’s line of sight.

His red tongue crawling on my fingers stimulates both visual and tactile sensations at the same time. My throat thundered.

"Ozros. The priestly hero may be slim and the size of his crotch will be reasonable. If it is guided well, the pain can be reduced. It's a showcase of the arm." 

It seems that a third party joined the story, maybe it was a devil who was watching the course of things around.

"It's not a big problem! Let's go!"

"No, I'm busy dealing with a knight hero."

"That's a female hero! I'll be going instead of you, so I'll ask you, the hero of the priestly shouts!

"It doesn't matter, but is it a rather slender body that can serve as a bait?"

"... Oh! Isn't it a crappy guy who likes to be dug by a tiny man ?!"

"Ahahahahahaha! I'm not here, buhahaha."

"I'm definitely wrong! Don't point and laugh!

The air of the hall fluctuates.

More and more places have become chaotic.

"Me-san ... Your Majesty, uh ..."

I put my strength into my trembling fingertips.

 ……should not. This is not a countermeasure meeting.

Lionel is a type that can not stop if it is interesting. When I was king, Walt's strict whip and Titch's sweet candy were good at guiding Lionel. But they aren't here anymore.

In the dream that traced the past, after I fell asleep, Lionel was acting calmly. It seems that he gave knowledge to Medismerut, who has become a new demon king, and they worked together to pull the clan.

I woke up and worried lessened, and I might have swallowed it but ……

You can enjoy the rising sensation in the back of your stomach.

It is not the case when you feel mischievous and writhe.

Currently, the only person who is superior in status and ability to Lionel at this place is Medismerut. For the future, I need him to learn how to control that boy ...!

The number of subordinates who are involved in the master-slave who argues with popping is increasing. She felt desperate and opened his mouth desperately.

"... When I was sleeping, it was always quiet between the thrones ... I don't like this ... If I sleep again, will everyone calm down ...?"

The young man who licked his fingertip stopped steadily.

…… Okay, I grabbed it.

“But I woke up so much that I wanted to stay with Me-san ...”

I have to take the pace from Medismerut as it is.

 Think as you speak, me--

"Ozros, you don't like likes or dislikes?"

"If you are a great person, you can learn the right place for the right person!"

Lionel will calm down if one person who is more powerful than him speaks. This is something I know from experience.

"If there are a lot of meaningful opinions, the meeting will end soon and we can be alone again."

"Do you want to return to the room now?" (Medismerut)

"That's no good ... I'm not responsible for throwing out responsibilities ... I loved it, not Me-san."

"Wow!"

The problem was Medismerut, who probably didn't think of this situation at all. Therefore, he needs to know that it is not good for the place to be rough and that it is a shameful thing as a king.

Despite his burden, he has the fighting power enough to cross with the founder's hero, and he has the power of thinking and can make cold decisions. He will surely become the greatest king in history if he becomes aware that he is at the top of the clan.

"Me-san ... Me-san is a great king against everyone in the tribe ... I want to see it."

"... my lord." (Medismerut)

"You’re a good boy, I'll wait ... I want it now, but I'll put up with it ... So will you put everyone together and take all the measures to get rid of the hero? Then return to the room together ...?"

 Ha ...

It's embarrassing ―――!

It's a bit of a shame, what a shameful self-play! Now I'm embarrassed to hold my breath! It's impossible for me to have a sexy invitation, what's going on with you, Me-san's an idiot!

In the first place, if you were a good king, this would not happen!

………… I was the one who threw the Demon King without any preparation. My idiot!

Desperately holding down the body that seems to be in agony with too much shame, rubbing a bright red face on his shoulder. ...... Ah, a scratch on a place like this ... eh, wait, maybe this is my nail ...! Wow---!

I couldn't stand the shudder, so I rubbed my thighs in the dress.

I will do my best to endure the feeling that I want to scream without meaning.

I was hugged tightly by the snarling Medismerut.

Uu ... strong, strong, painful. But maybe this is evidence that we are running out of room.

 ……A little after. With just one push, I can motivate Medismerut. I want to think.

Do you have more clever words? Fly into another dimension and get in the way of shame!

"After the king's work is over, you can eat as much as you want ... If you don't like it, you can love me ... So you can put together a place and tell everyone ..."

Avoiding the last reason from my heated head, I bite sweetly into the beautiful clavicle in front of me.

―――― Somewhere near and distant, there was a sound of something breaking ... I felt.

"Huh, would you give me that kind of cleverness?" (Lionel)

"Lord ... I'm sure you're telling me to give up!" (Ozros)



"Shut up Ozros." (Medismerut)

"Hmm ...!"

The deed voice that melts me all the time echoed between the thrones with a terrifying tone, capable of freezing the eardrum.

 He’s not yelling at all.

However, the noisy hall suddenly calmed down instantly in a short word.

"You too, Lionel."

The named boy shrugs his shoulders and snaps his mouth.

"Ozros, you can go to the priestly hero. If you don't want to open your legs, you can smash it with the benefits of your back when you're naked and you're alert. If there is, a poor priest will sink with a single blow." (Medismerut)

"..."

"What's your answer?" (Medismerut)

"Yes." (Ozros)

"Next." (Medismerut)

The surroundings are overwhelmed by Medismerut looking down all the way downstairs.

Despite that, several people raised a scary hand.

"-Allowing to speak." (Medismerut)

"Hah! ...... A merchant hero who entangled and took away the lower-ranking demons and vampires recently sprang up in Tayan ..."

"Push in with a medium or higher person. Overwhelm him with numbers, but if you still have more hands, go Lionel. Next." (Medismerut)

The deep voice that cut off in a few seconds remained frozen.

"Oh, while being afraid ... of the female knight hero earlier"

"I told you I'm leaving Tayan and heading for a vampire territory. Ozros, if you kill a priestly hero within three days, you can just like a knight hero. It looks good to a human being, I think it's a reward .... What are you doing standing there? I'm telling you to leave now." (Medismerut)

"Haha!"

"Next." (Medismerut)

A man carrying a giant sword flew away from the spot.

The area is extremely quiet.

It seems that you can hear the sound of someone spitting.

The painful silence was broken by Lionel, who had a frightened expression.

"What do you do for pair heroes? The tragic protagonist, a bad guy and a female duo, saying," Let's hold hands, let's hold hands and proceed in the demon world." Recently in Tayan, I heard that they will come to Makai over here.''

"Make them go against each other. At first, you can swing them, but don't assume that they are having an affair with each other. If there is a crack in the relationship, fold them in at once. That's right. --- You and then you take command." (Medismerut)

The male and female demons who were nominated to bow down, bowed their heads with their faces strengthened.

"Next." (Medismerut)

After that, there is a story of a brave hero who had insufficient measures.

Medismerut keeps me on his knees, and sometimes I give an immediate answer, sometimes I think a little, give an opinion, and give instructions.

Eventually Lionel, who regained his normal condition, stood between the Demon King and his subordinates. The discussion that got the lubricant proceeds smoothly like a lie.

If you have any doubts or questions, solve them on the spot and finish the plan. In some cases, only clues were given and the rest was left to the discretion of the subordinates.

Handsome face without any facial expression; frozen deep voice sounding in the hall.

Medismerut looking up from a close distance is totally another person.

Although his hands and arms sometimes move and stroke my thighs, abdomen, and chest around my dress, I'll keep silent for now. I didn't want to pour water into the place, so my voice could endure deep in my throat.

…… Me-san, you can't do that ...

It was only when he confronted the hero that he showed me the Demon King-like attitude. I was surprised at that time, too, because there were too many gaps with the usual.

Kneeling in front of me, humble, a ruthless figure, a nasty appearance in bed, a strict attitude like the current Demon King --- he shows me various forms. But all are Medismurt, and I love everything about him.

"Next. --- Others. Dissolve if not." (Medismerut)

Looking downstairs, the beauty suddenly exhales. His strength was in his arms that supported my back and the back of my knees.

I am lifted up and leaned on his neck like a reflex.

"Oh, and then, just one more thing at the end ...?" (Lionel)

"Speak fast." (Medismerut)

Medismerut who stood up from the throne glanced at the boy.

"Well, there was a message for the Demon King. It says, once the Goddess is completely awake, come visit me at the castle over there. At the same time lend Ozros ..." (Lionel)

"Is it the Demon Dragon King? ... postpone it. After three days, if you finish the merchant hero, come to me.” (Medismerut)


The discussion on the extermination of heroes proceeded calmly as if the chaos in the first half was a lie, and ended with no fear.

We returned from the throne room while being carried by Medismerut. As soon as we arrived at my private room, I was taken down to the chaise lounge.

"Now……"

The youth who knelt in front of me and kept silent was also tense.

What are you worried about?

What will I do now?

Expectations are 60%, anxiety is 40%. Going back to the room would be ridiculous, but I don't know what Medismerut is thinking while staring at me.

"... My lord, do you have any familiarity with this outfit?"

Comments