[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 28

Become a Patron!

 

I Like You, Mr. Wolf 2

 

Even today, Siegfried, who has become less and less energetic, is forced out of his room today. It's the usual courtyard to head to. It has become a recent daily routine to spend time relaxing in the sun. No, it's not exactly sun bathing. Now that the summer sunshine is getting stronger, Aria's skin will soon turn bright red when going out in the sun.

 

Hats and parasols are indispensable because, in severe cases, water swelling like burns can occur. I was told to stay in the shade when I was outside.

 

So I lay a rug under the tree and make Siegfried's chest lean against the trunk of the tree. As I lay between his knees and leaned against him, my abdomen was steadily embraced by both of his arms. The breeze on my skin while being gently hugged by his hot body is pleasant. So I always feel a little drowsy.

 

Perhaps I'm expecting to repeat the same thing while thinking that it shouldn't be. When I took a nap here before, Siegfried kissed me. I'm hoping that I'll be able to touch that breeze again, and that I can hear the continuation of his words at that time.

 

But Siegfried continues to betray Aria's expectations at such times. The body that fell asleep due to lack of sleep is carried by Siegfried. I am gently placed on the bed in my room and a thin blanket is placed above me. Receiving a gentle kiss on my forehead, I pulled the sleeve of someone who was trying to leave quietly.

 

"……Where are you going?"

 

"Did you get up?"

 

"I just went to bed with a raccoon dog, because Sieg will soon be deceived."

 

"I thought it was a cute sleeping face."

 

The red earrings are shaking at the ear of Siegfried who smiled a little. It's the same piercing that was on the ear of the white beast.

 

The white beast I saw under the moonlight was very beautiful. I don't think he, who has a silver-white fur and golden eyes, hides his brutal and ferocious nature.

 

Realizing that her eyes don't match Siegfried, she turns her eyes to what he is looking at. From the cuffs of my stretched arm, he was looking into the white bandage I had just replaced this morning. I pull up the sleeves in a hurry to hide the bandages.

 

"It's still early, so why don't you talk a little?"

 

"Talk?"

 

"I want to know what Sieg-sama likes."

 

"What I like……"

 

I got up and sit on the edge of the bed. Everything in this country is too big for Aria. I looked up at Siegfried while swaying both feet that didn't touch the floor.

 

The fingertips covered in leather gloves are extended and touch the hair of Aria. The length of her hair, which did not not touch her shoulder, had a large arc due to its original habit. Siegfried's fingers are touching the fluffy, rounded ends. I felt his body temperature being transmitted even though he just touched my hair, and my cheeks became slightly hot.

 

"Is it a little burned again?"

 

The finger touching my hair slips on my cheek. The place that was touched became even hotter.

 

"... I have a request."

 

"I'll be happy if Aria asks."

 

"I want you to remove this."

 

I grasp the fingertips that were touching my cheeks with both hands and squeeze them. I want to remove the leather gloves that are still there. I didn't want even a pair of gloves to separate him.

 

The gloved finger is pulled out as if it were flipped. Aria bit her lips tightly, clasping her lost hands.

 

"I was glad to say that I said ..."

 

Siegfried has refused Aria since that day. Although it is said that it is self-governing, it is painful for days when it is within reach and if there is a clear refusal.

 

"I'm sorry, this is not possible."

 

She was bitterly shaken and shook her head. I don't want to bother you. I don't want to make you feel sad. However, I just wanted to be in a relationship where you could feel at ease. If wishing it would hurt him, I would seal it.

 

A gloved finger is stretched over Aria's drooping head and leaves without touching it. Siegfried is terribly afraid to hurt. No matter how many times she laughed and said that it wasn't such a scar, his heart was still in the air. He hadn't told her that it's likely that she will be hurt. It's easy to imagine what kind of reaction he will get when she hears it.

 

"I can't take off my gloves, but I have some good ones instead."

 

Perhaps because Aria was standing down forever, Siegfried said loudly on purpose.

 

"Good thing?"

 

"Hey ... wait a minute!"

 

Siegfried flutters out of the room. Within a few minutes, Siegfried's hand was holding a box about the size of two palms of Aria's hand. He takes a thin box that will be less than three centimeters thick and she looks up at Siegfried.

 

"Can I open it?"

 

"Yeah. Even if your hair is short, I wonder if you can wear it."

 

"This is ... a hair band?"

 

Inside the box was a hair ornament made of dark blue fabric. The wide hair band is beautifully embroidered with gold thread. If you think you've seen it somewhere, it was the same embroidery pattern that Siegfried often wears.

 

"Can I try it on now?"

 

Siegfried laughs softly when she asks in a rush. It's a happy smile that I haven't seen much recently. I'm happy again and jump out of bed.

 

I looked into the mirror stand and put the hair band on my head. After a little hesitation, I tied the thin string with a nape. In Aria’s country, it was common to tie hair bands under the chin, but everything I saw in this country was tied on the nape side.

 

"How is it?"

 

My cheeks flushed and I turned my body around.

 

"Yeah. It looks great."

 

I got the answer I expected, and looked into the mirror again to shake my shortened hair.

 

"Do I look good?"

 

"Yeah, it looks great"

 

I asked the same question again, but Siegfried just laughed and answered. It would be nice if Siegfried laughed. So Aria relaxes her cheeks and smiles. I had forgotten that the wounds that had not healed still hurt.

 

"Thank you."

 

"So you don't need this anymore?"

 

"eh?"

 

The dark blue ribbon was held by Siegfried's hand. An important ribbon that has always decorated Aria's hair. I should have asked him to do the laundry when it was time to use it again, but I suppose it was in Siegfried's hand.

 

"Ah ... but that's it."

 

"Is it okay if you return it?"

 

This is the first gift I received from Siegfried. I don't want to let go if I can. However, since the person who gave me said "return it", I can't refuse and reject it.

 

"I understand……"

 

"Thank you."

 

The dark blue ribbon disappears inside his pocket. Even if I regretfully trace its trajectory, I will not be able to see the objects that have been stolen. I'm a little bit unhappy, but I'll take a fresh look and add a new gift.

 

With my fingers, I follow the embroidery that is the same as the Siegfried's jacket and look into the mirror again. I liked the darker colors that I didn't like very much, because Siegfried told me that she looked good. The appearance that the pigment was too pale to look fake was not as bad as it used to be.

 

"Sieg, why don't you have a picnic in the garden instead of in the courtyard? Just hear that there are flowers in full bloom ..."

 

Looking back, mysteriously there is no reaction. There wasn't Siegfried there. The only thing that Aria saw was a door that closed with a small noise.

 

Tl: Honestly, I’m sort of annoyed but I get where Siegfried is coming from…huhuhu I feel bad for Aria TT^TT hang in there, girl…


  <<prev      Table of Contents    next>>

Comments

  1. Hmm, it's odd he took back the ribbon. I wonder why he wanted it? Poor Aria and Siegfried, they have a lot of work to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment