[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 41: VS Dream Demon King 14



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~

(WARNING! contains mature content!!!)

 ――― Repeatedly fluttering with each other's bodies, sleeping with exhaustion.

Awakening vaguely, searching for warmth while falling asleep, being supported by each other's hands and connecting again.

Pamper, be spoiled, ask for each other.

Continue to be filled with a sense of happiness that cannot be obtained by just eating.

---

"... Ah ........."

The breath that I exhaled while I was slightly asleep was mixed with a high pitched sound. Slowly inhale the air in exchange.

The man's scent that lies behind me lying sideways is sweet enough to melt.

My head that couldn't wake up finally recognized the baby doll (nightgown) that I wore and the big hand attached to the bulge.

――――- I moved to the spring (Sakaki) in the middle of a couple of times, and I also piled up my skin there. I was given a massage using perfume oil and was asked by the flow, uh ... well, when I came back to my bedroom, Medismerut put it on. Only this without underwear.

Dim room.

Does that mean ... Yeah?

Is this morning? Or in the evening?

How many days have passed since the meeting between the throne?

"Me-san ... nh ... n, n ..."

Normal thoughts that have returned once are gradually melted away by the touch [1] of the youth and disappeared.

It's because Medismerut touches with exquisite force that neither thin skin nor soft mucous membrane is rubbed or damaged in spite of doing this many times in a short period of time ... I am directly connected with sexual behavior probably because I'm a demon.

You can still see that the inside of the body is moistened as the tip of the chest is groped through the thin cloth. I'm so sensitive that I have no pain and I'm just happy.

I slowly turned my head around.

Looking back, Medismerut looks at me and smiles. A close-up look was greeted with thin lips open.

A kiss without intensity does not lose its calmness even if it deepens by changing the angle.

Each time you move back and forth between each other's mouths, a tingling and wet sound echoes. It seems that the heat in the body is shaken by the water sound that reverberates in a narrow space covered with a canopy.

"Well ... this isn't it meaningless to wear ...?"

I looked up at the tall body who leaned on my back.

Shaking it to save the two bulges, or rubbing it to love the softness. The hands are inside the thin cloth, enjoying the feel of bare skin.

Despite repeated caresses, Medismerut does not stop the kiss.

From here, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I wonder if I was accustomed to the body temperature of a man, because I didn’t feel like stopping even when I was awakened early.

I panted while breathing heavily.

"Ah ..."

"You used to say that you liked this sheer feel and touch."

――I agree, he continues, rubbing his cheek against the thin cloth.

While feeling the hot breath in the valley of my breasts, I vaguely recalled the past evoked by the words of Medismerut.

―――― It was Titch who taught me about the existence of baby dolls.

She was second only to me at the time. She would have outperformed me in terms of fighting power.

She, who boasts the most beautiful appearance of the demon tribe, was also very elaborate in the costumes that wrapped her lustrous limbs.

In an era known as the "hero’s production period" before the “founder’s hero” appeared, Titch occasionally degraded her appearance, disguised herself, and went to play in the human world.

It seems that she was interested in the fashionable dresses of the wealthy people.

There were times when she returned with a souvenir I couldn't hold, and sometimes when she took a pair of seamstresses and tailors and brought them back to the castle. Walt was often amazed, but I tolerated almost everything she did.

The dresses, underwear, and accessories that I wore at the time were all Titch's style.

Medismerut that was holding my thigh slowly sank the tip of his rod.

“Well ... Tummy, a lot ... If you get fat, you can wear a dress ...”

“What do you say with such a slender waist? No, yes, let's make a new outfit in the near future. I will prepare all the things that color you.”

"... Oh, uh ..."

While he was pushing in between hips, my snarling ears were slowly licked from the root to the tip.

The body that remembered the shape of the man swallowed the rod without resistance. The inner wall swells and entwines with the greedy desire.

The inner part of the body was pierced little by little and gasping leaked.

The throat does not die even if it is scattered. The sound overflowing from the lips sounds sweet and high.

"Hmm, ... help me, huh ...?"

"Of course, you can choose a cloth, you can wear it, and so on.

The manly fingers that knotted rolled up a thin cloth. The exposed chest was shaken. The hot breath is blown on the colored tip and it makes me nervous.

The bulge in the young man's hand bounced as she was quivered with his tongue and quivered his spine.

The inner part of the body gets a pleasant feeling and tightens. The desire to move back and forth according to the tightening here increased the hardness. Still, gentle drawing continues.

"... How would you like to stop this?"

It overflows from the place where the things that exude from me and the ones that have been poured are mixed and connected. I was beaten by the sticky sound that resonated, and clung to the youth with trembling thighs.

She is engulfed all over her body and is given a passion at a pace that she cannot keep up with eating. Therefore, my mind and body should be completely filled ... Why would I be starved when I was told something like depositing on the way?

"Hey ... eat it ..."

"I want ... no matter how much I want, I want more."

"Hi, uh! Oh uh ...!"

The body is pushed up and the waist bounces. The inner wall swells with delight.

Shame was thrown somewhere when I reached climax several times, and it's not there anymore.

I was shook in my hips and kept disturbed as I was laid up by Medismerut, which turned into a sensual movement.


Around the time when the ascending body has regained calm, the whole body was gently cleaned and hugged.

The youth who carried me to the chaise lounge did not seem tired. I was a little amazed at the strength difference.

When coolness comes back to the intoxicated head, embarrassment comes back to life.

There will be limits even if it's good for the whole tribe ... I feel like I'm being deprived of physical strength by the same amount as recovery.

Medismerut grabbed the first outfit while looking at the various costumes.

I keep my inner thoughts while silently following the youth who began to dress me.

………… When I was a king, I had no experience of getting tired so much after eating.

Maybe it will be exhausted if you are held by the Demon King? By the way ... I used to say that the old Me-san was always crazy ... Wow ...

I didn't even know that the Demon King has such characteristics. But I cannot say that there is no possibility. On the contrary, the more I think about it against the fragments of my past memories, the more I think the predictions are right, and the more I cannot bear it.

My eyes suddenly met the young man who carried the mirror in front of the chaise lounge and started combing my hair gently from behind. Returning a slightly confused smile to his melting one, I repented in my heart.

I'm sorry I always forced you, old Me-san.

I apologize. Since I apologize, please stay tuned in the future ... Otherwise, you will run out of strength ...!

How far does he perceive my heart?

Medismerut keeps a calm silence.

The body that finished dressing was held up again.


I received a welcome from Lionel in the throne room.

Climbing the stairs and as a matter of course, I got down to the throne and panicked. However, both Medismerut and Lionel are in a position to change their minds.

“This is the place where the Majesty sits, I’m not sitting.”

"You can use your name and tone as usual." (Medismerut)

“That's right. Your Majesty professed the goddess to be equal to or higher than you, so is that okay?” (Lionel)

Medismerut, who dressed up and fixed the hem of the dress, kissed my right hand. The boy who sat down on the left side looked at me and the youth alternately.

"Your Majesty-Can I touch the Goddess?" (Lionel)

"... If I can forgive you." (Medismerut)

"Good?" (Lionel)

I looked up at the clear eyes and reflexively agreed.

I'm sorry. I must know his true nature, but I can't stand this cuteness.

"Don't touch bare skin." (Medismerut)

"Well, I'll be healed." (Lionel)

I gently touch the small head that is down on his knees. The flax-colored hair is fluffy and feels like a small dog.

The throne was wrapped in a gentle atmosphere, and the Demon King and his right arm began a conversation across me. While carelessly watching the exchange, I’m stroking their heads whimsically.

 ... A cute boy and a beautiful youth, two people of different types are sitting on the throne with their feet kneeling ... This is the Queen ...

 No, it was a goddess.

 ……No no no……

Don't think about extra things. I have to take seriously the report from Lionel on the extermination of the hero.






―――― It seems that the priestly hero who was the source of the fuss the other day has been safely arrested. The surrounding warriors are said to have been subordinated.

Ozros is praising the female knight hero.

It seems that the pair hero who is playing the protagonist of the tragedy is in the middle of a negotiation with the demon who was appointed in charge.

Although there were several other heroes mentioned, I was relieved that they seemed to be doing well. It seems that it was true that only small fish remained.

“―――― …… I'm worried. I'm going to lose my pattern. I've heard that in the progress report it's reasonably strong, so if you fight someone and lose your life, there should be a trace.” (Lionel)

"Isn't it returning to the human world?" (Medismerut)

"Still, the attraction is too vivid and on the contrary it is unpleasant. Maybe it was because I had another purpose and drowned the demons and vampires ..." (Lionel)

The topic seems to be about the "Merchant Hero".

That's it. I gently grasp the big hand that slipped into the dress through the skirt.

Don't create mischief with a serious face, if you can't concentrate, you'll be in trouble.

"A different purpose?" (Medismerut)

"Yeah. I'm letting my subordinates explore for the time being, so I'll let you know if I know anything. Ah, there's one more subtle note ..." (Lionel)

Medismerut pats his thigh and stops the movement of his hand, looking at Lionel.

Looking up at me and the young man alternately, the boy who was looking angry gave a big sigh.

"The destination of the "Rainbow Hero", is likely the castle of the Demon King ..." (Lionel)



[1] fingering. It sounds so awkward >-<

Comments