[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 43: VS Two Heroes



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~


"It was. Right diagonally ahead."

"Eh? ...... Wow, you've caught up. Can you move?"

"I will take charge of the barrier here. Fly at full speed."

"Yes. ――― You guys, don't be late!

Mouro took a long tail horizontally in response to the words of Medismerut. It puts pressure on the whole body.

Inspired by the young man who hugged her body leaning back, he leaned forward to lie down with Lionel behind him. The tall person covers me from behind to wrap me around.

I ran quite fast after I left Tayan, but my current speed is not the same as before.

The scenery below the blue of the sea and the blue of the sky disappears far behind before recognizing anything scattered on the sea. The ability to pull away the following demon dragons in no time is, as expected, the head of the team entrusted with patrol and search enemies.

"Did you find the Rainbow Hero?"

"Well, it looks like it has an extra bump."

The small dots appearing in front of us made their appearance clear little by little.

A large beast. A beast that flexes air like a cat with its four legs. A human seems to be riding between the huge wings growing from its back.

Gowaaaaaa!

Mouro evaded the intimidating magic bullet at the end and the winged beast lowered its altitude.

They landed on a small island at about the same time.

Two humans descended from the winged beast.

A somewhat large man with a hooded cloak pulls out his swords from his waist. The face covered with goggles fixed by a headband was expressionless and stared seriously.

The other person who stood beside the man had medium body frame. The face with freckles is smiling.

“Hello, Demon King.”

The long tin cane in his one hand played a light sound with Sharan.

“Sage Hero.”

"Kellen is fine, Princess-dono [1] ... No, the predecessor Demon King.

Everybody is nervous.

Medismerut evades me with his expressionless face behind me. The dragon who placed the dragon-sick Ozros on the ground snuggled up there.

“I asked him to do some research from that point on. The modern-day demon tribe is quite complicated. The demon lord who is fond Princess Masaki so much that he throws off a battle with a hero and picks him up. In fact, is a former vampire. I am convinced that he is good at barrier arts if I know the origin of the predecessor demon king. And the princess of the demons is the predecessor demon king herself ... the lovely royal horn was not there when we first met." (Kellen) [2]

"... Hmm. I wonder if Kellen was the man behind the merchant hero?"

"Good question."

Kellen smiles deeply as Lionel gives up.

A man who was aiming only at the low-ranking demons and vampires, and one day suddenly disappeared --- It seems that the hero of the merchant was apparently the person hired [3] by Kellen.

"I did a lot of research in just 10 days."

"Oh, I see that as a fact."

"I'm not hiding it just because I haven't said anything about it, so what do you plan to do when you know our circumstances?"

"I can't do anything about it. It just filled my inquisitive mind. No, the relationship between the Demon King and his half-demon is really interesting ... Oops! I'm a whole-hearted man, so please feel free to contact me. Please!"

Kellen was frightened and screamed, fleeing the restraint from Medismerut.

If you're so exaggerated up to this point, you'll feel ridiculous. It may be a provocation that’s twisted. It feels bad.

That's why, Kellen is acting with the Rainbow Hero.

Have you been asked to support the Rainbow who is aiming at Kerrun? Or were you aiming for the land of the dragon to meet Sani, and just happened to join?

"Nito, can I? It's a humanoid demon." (Kellen)

Rainbow Hero Nito, called by Kellen, set up a system and looked at it.

The line of sight crossed with the man through the goggles and the whole body is tense.

Black hair that is cut short. The eyes that observe us with a sharpness that is piercing are also dark in color, and the cheeks that have been shaved as if they were worn out are also powerful.

"... If you're just looking like this, it's a little uncomfortable. It's out of the ordinary, but it's always a human face like CG [4]." 

You can’t help fighting with demons because of circumstances.” 

"With Kellen’s attack, what are the odds that I would win in a fight without magic?”

"... is it 50%?"

"Yes, it's enough. It's better than killing a dragon swarm."

The winged beast flaps its wings on the spot.

Medismerut, who protected me from wind pressure, called out to the demon dragon behind me.

“After taking me down to the island, all the demon dragons fly. Take this person to the castle of demon dragons.”

“Wait Me-san, I’ll stay.

There was no response from the young man to the words that I said quickly.

The tall person who looked up as if it were entwined does not look back.

"--Sage hero, if you pass the next person to me, I'll miss it."

With his consciousness facing forward, Medismerut hits the ground with a whip-shaped vine extending from his fingertip.

Mouro whispered to him, wrapping up my torso with his big front legs.

"... It's a tremendous morale, Demon King. It has something to do with the appearance of the royal horn in the Demon Princess." 

"I don't like useless talk. If you don't accept the conditions, I’ll make it so that you cave in.”

――――- The battle began without fail due to the movement of the Demon King.


Mouro grabbed me and took off, but didn't fly up to the sky.

"Goo ...!"

"What is it?"

The ring released from the tin cane was entwined around the extremities of the dragon.

Kellen who jumped on a winged beast thinned on a giant body that leaned in the air.

"I won't let you go! Princess-san ... Oops."

The demon dragon with the demons finally caught up there.

The magic bullets are spit out one after another from their mouths. By skillfully bouncing them off or avoiding them, Kellen jumped from the winged beast to Mouro's forefoot.

"Because you are a valuable piece to help negotiate with "Kerrun of the Purgatory" Have you heard that you are good enough to share?"

The freckled face that came in front of me smiled. But those eyes didn’t reflect his laughing expression.

Mouro scratches algae with pain. The giant, sewn into the air, seems to be trapped in an invisible cage.

"My Lord!"

Looking down at the ground, it was just the place where Medismerut flipped a blow from the Rainbow Hero.

The demons who descended from the back of the demon dragon join forces one after another. However, the hero didn't pay attention to the demons who surround him and targeted only Medismerut.

━ Lionel's attack hits the shoulder of the hero.

The man doesn't even defend.

Despite that, it seems that he had not received any damage at all.

"Now ..."

"Since the technique of strengthening the body was completed during the chat, the attack of small fish would not damage Nito. The power is low. In effect, it's a one-on-one battle between the Rainbow Hero and the Demon King."

I was surprised and widened my eyes, and I said that Kellen was ridiculous, like Kellen was like nothing. I can't afford to rush him to misunderstand Lionel as a girl.

Lionel thrusts both hands forward. The whole body of Medismerut shone for a moment.

Apparently, the boy also decided to devote himself to supporting the king because his attack was nullified.

"Well, hey!"

"Guu ..."

With the tin wand he possessed, the wise hero pushed in into the scale of the demon dragon, emitting violent spark was scattered from the contact area.

Not just an attack. For a giant, it's a tiny scratch like a needle stick, but the loud voice of Mouro is distorted distressingly.

The dragons are attacking Mouro and me because the enemy is too close. It is threatening to dance around, but there is no gesture to launch further attacks.

Mouro raised a grunt that could not be said. Two young demon dragons fly away as if frightened.

"the Demon King may be taken care of by my precious princess, but it may be a surprisingly easy game."

Kellen unexpectedly stretched out his empty hand and stroked my hair. I pull myself out, but I can hardly move with my body wrapped in the front legs of the demon dragon.

Are you planning to show off to Medismerut on the ground?

"To be honest, I don't care either."

“...Huh?…”

Even if Nito defeats one of the Demon Kings, or even if he loses his life, it's important that the Rainbow Hero disappears and the "production period" ends.

"That ... what ..."

The hand that was stroking my hair hit the tin cane with a snap.

The blitz that Medismerut suddenly appeared in the hollow collided with the defense wall deployed by Kellen. He was as if he had expected a transfer attack of the Demon King.

"Don't touch her with your dirty hands!"

"You've traded, Demon King. I won't hurt your princess. If you want to get her back, defeat Nito in front of you. If you can do that."

The anger of Medismerut swells.

The next thing that appeared to be a tall piece that melted in the air was the dragon's neck.

The whip growls and approaches. It's an accurate shot, aiming only at Kellen, avoiding me in the immediate area. However, that also prevented him from slicing the sage hero.

"Is it okay to cheat on me?"

The sword of the Rainbow Hero flashes behind his tall body. What is this jumping power, it’s no longer a human physical ability ...!

"Uoraa!"

"Chi"

"Cho !?"

The voices of the three people overlapped in front of me.

The blade swung down cuts the sky. There is no injury to Medismerut who kicks the scale of the demon dragon and keeps the distance.

The hero who jumped up to here falls to the ground. However, the man made a second shot from the collapsed position by swinging his sword. ――― To us, not to the Demon King.

That's why Kellen was in a panic.

"The Demon King! If you want to see it, hunt the dragon and the woman first! If you don't like it, fight me and hang a rainbow for me!"

"It's dangerous ..."

The sage hero brawls as he is terrified.

As a result, Mouro and I are protected from the attack of the hero by his technique.

Under the demon dragon that remained in the air, the fight between the Demon King and the Rainbow Hero has resumed.



[1] this is an honorific. Usually used with people who have a high status or rank or used on someone you greatly respect.
[2] 「あれから少し調べさせて貰いましたよ。今代の淫魔族はなかなか複雑なんですね。勇者との戦闘を放り出してまで迎えに行くほど寵姫を溺愛する淫魔王、その実は元吸血族であり、先代淫魔王の半魔。出自が分かれば結界術に長けているのも納得です。そして王の寵姫は先代淫魔王ご本人……その可愛らしい王角は初めてお会いした時にはありませんでしたね」 pls help.
[3] The mtl here is “money” so I’m assuming it’s a person Kellen hired.
[4] Computer graphics

Comments