[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 40: VS Dream Demon King 13



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~


Medismerut widened his eyes in seeing the wet tears rushing down my cheeks like a dam.

The ornaments were separated from his hands. The brilliance that colored the man's neck and waist falls on the rug. Out-of-place metal noises that quiver the air, but Medismerut doesn't pay attention to those removed.

I looked back at the red eyes staring at me through tears.

"Dute ..."

I can't get you to be so close ...

I couldn't look at him anymore, so I closed my eyelids with hiccups.

“Sorry…”

I wonder if Medismerut hated me in the old days.

Was he mad at the me who unilaterally compelled him to do all those things?

He said that he had been fond of me when I met him, when he was tied up. But then why do you do this?

Revenge ...?

In the old days, I gave him painful treatment so that’s why he couldn't help but get revenge ...?

In the past that I dreamed about, there was certainly a content in bed with Medismerut. A dream that literally taught him how to touch a woman's body and how to rejoice about how a woman's body would be pleased, with a slightly delicate body.

At that time, Medismerut wasn't that bad.

…… Did you give up various things? You didn't like it at first, but were you forced to get used to the relationship?

Or did you grow into hatred over time? If so ---

"Gee, uh ... yeah ... Dute, sorry …

I repeatedly apologized without being out of breath.

I'm sorry for being mean.

Sorry for not remembering the bullying.

"... Silese ...?"

A big hand touched my trembling shoulder.

I was gently hugged and tears overflowed.

The restraints on my arm were broken.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaa….”

With your free hand, you can catch the warmth in front of you.

Maybe I don't have the qualifications to hug him. But I didn't stop. The heavy, sweet fragrance that reaches me softly makes me feel relieved.

"Don't cry .... Why apologize?" 

"... I mean ... Dute, you are angry, aren't you ...?, I'm afraid ... I'm messing around a lot …

I want to apologize more firmly, but I can't speak well.

―――― In my memory, I certainly continued to behave in an unmanned way.

This is also the case when changing rooms, and when I move from room day to another, I used to hold him and say, "Go there, go here" and use Medismerut instead.

Whenever I felt like it, I pushed him down without checking his will.

I thought that it was natural to rule the half-demon, so I did not need consent.

Even Medismerut has emotions. I couldn't even think of such a simple thing--

I repeatedly apologized and confessed with a choppy voice.

He replied in as if his beautiful deep voice was in a hurry.

"No! It's not that ..." (Medismerut)

The young man spoke while desperately shaking his head.

"Until Dute is convinced ... ...... Bullying, yeah ... uh ... Don't be mad ...!"

 ――― What a selfish statement. I scold myself in the corner of my heart.

I only have Medismerut now. Is love like that, or is the halved royal horn influencing my emotions? To be honest, I’m wondering why my heart has been tied up so far.

This is the real thing.

If he gets bored of me and gets pleasure from others---just thinking about it hurts like I’m being torn up myself. I am deeply afraid that such a day may come sometime during my long life.

"... I should have told you my feelings."

"..."

"I was wondering if I liked being attacked with obscene words, but ... was it different?"

“...Huh?…”

I couldn't understand what was said and blinked a few times.

Tears spilled into my chest and ran down my skin.

"After you wake up, you would be more sensitive if you were humiliated. So ...I thought if I swear with words and attitude, you'll be happy." 

"..."

"Why do you tell me I hate you?"

His deep voice sounded confused.

I felt him looking into me and raised my gaze.

"Du, To ... are you angry ...?"

"I'm neither angry nor hateful."

 ...... Do you mean it was an act? Just a mischief? Mean play?

He wasn't serious, he didn't hate me ---- but then again, tears burst into relief.

I can't control my emotions well.

What's wrong with me now, who is overwhelmed by the little behavior of Medismerut?

"Ah, don't cry. You don't have to reproduce that much." [1]

The tears that flow down my cheeks are licked by his hot tongue.

It was a gentle gesture. It may be trying to calm me down, but new tears rush down my cheeks.

"... I'll tell you, I didn't think I cried then because you thought you hated it?"

"Why do you cry? Are you a crybaby? Surprisingly …… ”

The past is over again in the corner of my head, where he can pat it softly and gently.

............ The memory of the first night is still ambiguous. But there is something I remembered.

Medismerut burst into tears at a timing that I didn't understand.

To find out the reason, I shut my mouth and shut up. So I feel like I was stroking his head when he was troubled.

It was so cute and happy that the appearance of bleeding physiological tears after pleasure had passed, but he who wet his cheeks crying quietly had my chest tightening while watching.

“It seemed like you were having fun part way through, but where did you dislike it? Was it the restraints?”

The anxiety in his beautiful eyes deepened while he looked at me.

I shook my head left and right. The tears that do not stop are wiped by his long fingers.

"Well ... I don't know ..."

When asked again, it's mysterious to myself. Suddenly anxious, I could only grasp my inner side.

If you had a cold look at Medismerut, I just crawl between the throne, and in the past it was a daily routine to be amazed or beaten.

If there is a change ―――― …… Thinking vaguely to that extent,dream and reality suddenly intersect.

”Akane” was also anxious about the attitude of the person she liked.

If the person she liked was happy, Akane would be happy, and if you were happy, her emotions were warm and full. When I quarreled, I dreamed that day was lacking in calmness.

…… Did you realize your love?

――So if you were treated coldly by Medismerut, will your emotions be disturbed?

At the same time, I realized that I was very convinced.

It was such a thing to be fascinated by one person. This is love ……

It's scary.

I'm afraid that other people will shake my emotions.

Despite that, it was strange that I could never think of wanting to forget or forget the feelings that started. Even if I had the option to go back when I didn't know my love, I wouldn't be willing to choose it ...

"It looks like you're a different person than when you were a king, the recent you." (Medismerut)

"......... I'm not right now ...?"

"I don't think so. Both are women I fell in love with."

Medismerut narrows his eyes as he gazes at me. I was relieved to a soft whisper.

"From now on, you can do whatever you want. Tell me what you want."

Long fingers comb m black hair. I felt encouraged by his gentle touch.

 Continue crying, smooth out turbulent breathing and moisten your lips. 


“W-what….are..you…doing…?”

The back was released from the chaise lounge.

I was wrapped in his tight embrace. His higher body temperature warms the cold bare skin.

"Tight ..."

"Effect?"

Receiving a powerful hug, the whole body weakens. A slight breath leaked.

The lips that were approached from either side quickly increased in depth by changing the angle. Lick each other and entangle the tongue.

Body temperature adjusts from touching skin.

The anxiety that had burned my chest seemed to melt away.

"... n ... ha ..."

I put my strength into the fingertips with long hair. It further hugs the head, which is tilted obediently. I stretched my tongue out and licked Medismerut’s royal horn.

The state of trembling makes you love.

If I want to share my feelings, I wish I could convey all the feelings that spring up. It cannot be expressed with the two letters "I like". Please know that my heart wants you so much.

"Hmm ..."

Get a hard part. The movement of the tongue that engulfed saliva into the mouth is like a caress of violence.

Perhaps I was inspired by what was associated with me.

After that, I fell in love for a while and licked the royal horn.

"... hh ... is it all right to just lick me ...?"

Hot breath hangs on the chest. As I asked, my skin was licked and my arms were hugging him.

"Touch."

"... Where?"

"Oh ...messing around ..."

Even a whisper with a teasing tone is terribly sweet.

............ The body, which had been abruptly exposed to cold water and cooled, is already regaining heat. Once it catches fire, it quickly burns up.

I pressed my chest against the youth while chewing on the rugged horn.

"The last time ... Continuation ...?"

"To continue?"

The hand gently stroking around the bulge gives a throbbing feeling.

While scrubbing the hardness in my hand, I whispered back to the ears of Medismerut.

"... I want ... all, cute."

I wish I could say more obscene words, but for me now, this is all I can do. My heart beats too high and I think it's crazy. My cheeks are surely red.

The excitement may have been transmitted to the big hands that wrapped around my chest. I feel embarrassed when I think so. But ... I had a desire for Medismerut to know that I was pleased to be touched by him.

"Absolutely ... My goddess is in trouble because of her habit of not discarding her innocence."

A secret laughing sigh tickles the neck.

I was drawn to his arms around my back and my whole body was lifted.

The wrinkled dress was taken off halfway.

"Leave it to me. Should I serve as a servant?"

The man holding my half-naked body like a baby, drops a kiss on my chest. I held the head of the young man carrying me tightly in his arms.

I bring my cheeks close to his smooth hair.

There was a dull shining object in the corner of my field of view that was thinly open.

…… On the rug laid in front of the chaise lounge, the jewels that were adoring the Demon King were scattered randomly.



[1] Maybe what Medismerut means here is that she doesn’t have to cry that much?
[2] Gyutte 「ぎゅって……」



Comments