[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 32

 Become a Patron!

 


Eat Me, Mr. Wolf 1

 

I said that I wanted to piece the information together, but in fact I wasn't really expecting the information that Edward had. I just wanted him to know my readiness. I wanted to tell someone that I had decided not to escape. She chose Edward as her opponent because he had the calmest personality known to Aria.

 

Talking with him made me feel a little cold. Don't lose your composure. To stop feeling impatient, I stop walking and take a deep breath.

 

 

"Aria."

 

 

When I had finished exhaling, she was called from behind and looked back. Standing there was Lars. With his body like that of a small mountain, he was clumsily standing with a crumpled expression.

 

 

"What happened to Lars?"

 

 

Recently, Lars was running around here and there and seems to be very busy. For the last week or so, I've rarely met him face to face like this. With Aria tilting her head, Lars shakes his body in a restless manner. It was like he trying to say something that was hard to say.

 

 

"A moment ... I have something to say."

 

"Is it difficult to talk?"

 

 

I motioned for him with my sleeve and we went to an empty room nearby. It seems that the small drawing room had already been cleaned, and the wind was blowing softly through the opened window. We face each other across the table, and I sit on the sofa and wait for Lars' words. Lars had been hesitant for a while, but seemed to make up his mind as the wind blew in. His dry lips are opened heavily.

 

 

"I heard Aria is going to stay here."

 

"Yes, I'm going to do that."

 

"... Could you return to your country?"

 

 

Somehow, I felt like being told that. Lars values Siegfried very much. With Aria leaving here, Siegfried may be able to regain a peaceful life. If so, it's easy to see without having to think about what Lars should prioritize. But even with Aria, there are things that can't be given away.

 

 

"I can not do that."

 

"Is it because of Siegfried?"

 

"You don't know what works best for him?"

 

 

Lars bites his lips. He wrinkled his brows together, distorting his face which made it look terribly scary.

 

 

"I'll tell you clearly ... For Siegfried now, your existence is only poison."

 

 

Lars, who screamed hard and stiff as much as possible, was gazing at his fist tightly clenched on his knees. Refusing to make eye contact with Aria, he continues to gaze at his fist with a staring look.

 

 

"There is also the word that poison and medicine are of a single paper." [1]

 

"Aria, I'm talking seriously."

 

“I'm talking seriously. Lars, if you want to talk seriously, you should look at the other person's eyes first.”

 

 

The eyes of Lars, who lifted his face, finally met with hers. His quivering eyes looked like a lost child. It was said that Lars, who was near his age, had been on the side of Siegfried as a playmate since he was a child. Of course he should have been good friends with Erenfried and Rebecca.

 

 

(Children ... Although they aren't very similar, Sieg and Erenfried are blood-connected brothers.)

 

 

I remember being caught suddenly and thinking while gazing at his quivering eyes.

 

 

"Mr. Lars ... what is Erenfried's family name?"

 

"Erenfried's family name? It's Schwartz, of course. He is from the direct line of the imperial family."

 

"Name is……"

 

"eh?"

 

"Why is the name different? Because Sieg-san called himself Siegfried Hurieuwes Weismann. It's completely different from father-in-law and brother-in-law."

 

 

Edward was named "Edward Schwartz" when they first met. I thought that the family name could not be inherited in this country, but if the family name is determined by the bloodline, it is strange that the second son of the emperor Siegfried has not inherited the name.

 

 

"Oh, Siegfried is special."

 

"Special?"

 

"When a throwback was born, we would call it "Hulieus Weissmann". That was the case for every throwback."

 

"Hurrieus Weissmann ..."

 

 

A small catch grew bigger and bigger in my head. In the book I read a long time ago, the name "Hurrieus" came up. It was a gentle afternoon, when I heard the mysterious sounding name. The memory I was about to forget. I turned my eyes away from things I didn't want to see, and tried hard to trace the letters with my fingers. At the end, what was the book that was so bleary that I couldn't read?

 

 

"Aria, please."

 

 

I'm relieved by the voice of Lars, which seemed to be painfully spun. In front of Aria, who was completely contemplating, Lars had an expression that he could not afford. The stalemate evokes the consciousness of being pensive.

 

 

"I don't have enough medicine."

 

"But I've already taken a lot of medicine. I wonder if the dose has increased recently?"

 

"It's still not enough. No, I'm out of it."

 

 

Power is put in the big palms that are squeezed together. The fingertips, which had lost their color, were digging into the back of the hand.

 

 

"Siegfried takes great care of Aria. But at the same time ... he also has greed."

 

"Lust?"

 

"Yeah, it's greed. He is loyal to his instinct, cruel ... I don't know how strong he is. But I know that greed wants Aria-sama.”

 

"Sieg... does he want to eat me?"

 

 

Like the black beast left in the book, is it the desire to eat and kill Aria? Is he laughing gently with his eyebrows trying to turn himself into a beast again?

 

 

"I increased the number of drugs to stop it."

 

 

Lars shakes his head left and right. Siegfried does not want it. But he can't do anything about the burning desire in his body.

 

"Throwback is a symbol of power. The nation will be pleased if a newborn child is born in the imperial family. But for himself ... For Siegfried-it's nothing but a curse."

 

 

Lars' eyes, staring at Aria, weren't shaking anymore.

 

 

"Please. Please, leave him alone. That person has suffered enough. If he could lose you forever, he would be sane."

 

 

I don't want to afflict Siegfried. Of course, about Lars. But I didn't want to give up and go back to my country.

 

 

"Please give me time. One month ... no, two weeks. In the meantime, I'll think about it properly."

 

 

The next full moon will be two and three days later. By then Lars may want to keep Aria away from here. I knew that, so I couldn't push through my bravery.

 

A few months have passed since I came to this country. I couldn't find what I was looking for all the while. Things that should have been searched for a long time before, Aria searched. If she can't find what she can't find yet, can she find it in just two weeks?

 

(But I decided not to look away anymore)

 

Aria clasped her hands tightly, as if she was praying.

 


Tl: Whohoo! GO Aria!!


   <<prev      Table of Contents     next>>

Comments