[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 33

 Become a Patron!

 


Eat Me, Mr. Wolf 3

 

 

Aria, who was supposed to be in the library from morning till night, was supposed to bring a blanket there by the end of the week. Perhaps because she was worried for Aria, who had forgotten to eat and continued to read books, Rebecca began to put in food regularly. Aria was grateful for the sandwich Rebecca had prepared and packed it in her mouth at once, then opened a new book taken out of the bookshelf.

 

Aria picked up a bunch of paper that she didn't even know could be called a book. The books, which are all wrapped up in strings, are tattered and are so old that if they are carelessly handled, they are likely to fall apart.

 

 

"Black beast ..."

 

 

Aria has been reading books looking for that word. She wanted to prove that there is no connection between the Black Beast and the werewolf tribe. In general, it's much more difficult to prove "there wasn’t" than to prove “there is”.

 

However, conversely, what if you want to search for "something" that is connected to the "black beast"? I think that person still has hope. I wonder if what you should look for in the first place was totally different.

 

 

"Hurrieus Weissmann ..."

 

 

Relying on the memory of my childhood, I rolled up a bunch of old paper.

 

 

"King of Beasts ..."

 

 

A book that Aria's mother read to me saying that she inherited it from her hometown. The word was written in it. The king of beasts living in the deep forest. It is said that the gentle beast king, who loves nature, possessed the color of the moon in his body.

 

The mother laughed at Aria's gray eyes and said, “Match me,” so she laughed at her mother's eyes in the same way as “Mother too”. So I thought the King of Beasts had the same gray eyes as Aria. But maybe the color of the moon they live in is not their eyes.

 

The finger that was chasing the faint character stopped immediately. After that, I traced the sentence I finally found many times with my fingers and put it on my lips.

 

 

"I found it……!"

 

 

The king of beasts, Hurieus Weissmann. The name of a gentle beast with moon-colored fur was certainly inscribed on it. Not in hard-lined documents, but in happy stories that adults once told their children.

 

I hold a bundle of paper in my chest and jump out of the library. If they read this, they will surely understand that Siegfried is not a terrifying black beast. I didn't have to fear anything from the beginning.

 

Running through the corridor with a momentum, I was hit by Lars that has just turned the corner and bounced off. Before I thought that something like this had happened before, my softly flung body was held.

 

 

"I’m sorry! Are you okay?"

 

 

I asked him to put me down on the floor and nod. With her cheeks dyed with excitement, she presses a tightly held bundle of paper against Lars.

 

 

"Is it garbage?"

 

"No! It's important, so don't throw it away!"

 

"It looks very dirty ..."

 

"Don't throw it away!"

 

"I understand."

 

"Please tell me to read this when father-in-law returns!"

 

"Is this dirty? Can you read me ..."

 

"If you tell me that the bet is my win, I will read it!"

 

"What do you mean ... Aria !?"

 

 

Lars helped her wake up in a hurry to start running. My legs do not move as I expected due to lack of exercise and lack of sleep these days.

 

 

"I’m sorry……"

 

"Don't run down the hall because it's dangerous."

 

"Yes……"

 

"Where are you going in such a hurry?"

 

"Before mold grows, I want to pull out Sieg-sama."

 

"Aria, that's it."

 

"It's not dangerous, because today isn't the full moon yet, and it's not that day ..."

 

 

While making my face bright red, I spin the words in my mouth. I was embarrassed and unconsciously put my hands on my lower abdomen, and I put my hands together so as to disguise.

 

 

"I haven't seen Sieg-san once in the past week. I'm lonely. Could I go see him?"

 

 

Look up at Lar’s's face in a high position and blink with anticipation. Lars, who had a difficult face, suddenly relaxed his shoulders.

 

 

"Yes. I'm sorry. I've been overreacting too ... Do you have a whistle?"

 

"Yes. Here."

 

 

I retract the string that was hung on my neck and pull out the whistle that was in my shirt. The string that broke when I was bitten by my neck was replaced by a new one by Rebecca. The neatly woven hemp string is also a substitute for a talisman. If you hold the whistle so that you can see Lars well, you'll get the usual clumsy smile.

 

 

"I'm also nearby, so please call me immediately if something happens."

 

"Thank you."

 

 

I thank him for his concern and rush though the corridor, leaving Lars. This time, instead of running, I aim for Siegfried's room quickly. When I put my right hand on my head, my fingertips touch the embroidered cloth. A hair band that matches Siegfried is still there today.

 

A light pink jumper skirt with soft sleeves and a bright indigo jumper skirt. Probably Siegfried's favorite combination. After coming here, I glanced at the mirror every day and learned his taste little by little.

 

My hair didn't grow long enough to tie, but this hairstyle isn't bad either. I know Siegfried's eyes sometimes chase fluffy hair tips happily.

 

When I was about to arrive, I found the figure who is turning through the corridor. This time, I stopped my feet before hitting and pressed the hem of my dress that was trying to spread out.

 

"Victor? What are you doing here?"

 

"I had a little time before I could see His Majesty the Emperor, so I thought I'd finish my work."

 

"What kind of work?"

 

"It's a secret to Aria."

 

 

Victor gently smiles and puts his index finger on his lips. Really, Victor has never changed. Gentle, kind-I don't know what he’s thinking. After all, I doubt that the confession I received that day was not really serious.

 

If that was true, then Aria would have shaken Victor. Victor, who should have been shaken, passes by so much that I wonder if the confession of that day was really a dream.

 

 

"Don't do anything that didn't happen."

 

"eh?"

 

"No, this is what I wanted to say."

 

 

The words spoken with a cool face made my heart throb. Sometimes there are places like this in Victor. I felt as if my heart was read, and I was restless.

 

 

"Did you have a discussion with father-in-law today? I heard from Rebecca-san every day here ..."

 

"This is a good opportunity, so I would like to ask various great professors of my life to teach."

 

 

Somehow, I felt like I could see Edward's bitter face against Victor. Victor, in its own right, looks a lot like his father, Bruno.

 

 

"Are you going to Siegfried?"

 

"Yes! You can't leave mushrooms and not eat mushrooms."

 

 

As she told him with conviction, he smirked and smiled.

 

 

"If you change your mind, please feel free to speak out."

 

"eh?"

 

"Keep it a secret from Siegfried."

 

 

Victor's lips gently touch her forehead and immediately leave. Victor, with his forefinger on his lips as before, quietly walks down the hall. The remaining Aria slammed her thin cheeks with both hands, and headed one more foot towards Siegfried's room.

 


 

TL: Yaaa… 


   <<prev      Table of Contents     next>>

Comments