[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 50: VS Rainbow Hero 3


Support me on Patreon for Advanced Chapters!

 

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.


Enjoy~

 

 

The wounds of Medismerut were completely healed, my physical strength was restored, and the curse on Kellen was paid off .-- Waking up in that room was the perfect condition for everyone involved in this operation. It was four days later.

 

And now I'm walking next to Nito, the Rainbow Hero.

 

The rainbow road was laid by Medismerut. It seems that it is the role of the dream demons to lead.

 

All the others went to assist, and the power of the demon dragon was collected by Kerrun, and the power of the demon tribe was collected by Lionel and sent to Medismerut. Kellen also supports me independently.

 

A huge lump of magical power, which is a mixture of magical powers of multiple attributes. It is under the control of Medismerut and leads us to another world.

 

The condensed and mighty power that stretches straight ahead is transparent, and it may be possible for less than middle-ranked demons and ordinary people to recognize it as a normal sky even when looking up from the ground. Looking back, I was able to see the beautiful seven colors from my castle to the feet. The scenery below you can travel several tens of times with just one step. It was a strange sight.

 

 

 

 

 

"The demons and the dragons ... are you on good terms with the giants?"

 

Nito shook his head as he was looking at the front while he lined up for another world. It's a little surprising. I had to endure that there was something I wanted to hear because I didn't want extra conversation.

 

The man apparently was relieved when she answered that neither tribe has a special relationship with the giants.

 

It seems that he has defeated a large number of giants due to training since he came to this world, and it seems that he was concerned about the circumstances around the time when he got our help with no returns.

 

After arriving in Tayan Autonomous Region and meeting with Kellen, Nito had been aiming for the land of the demon dragons. The giants he stopped are probably individuals who had invaded the human world.

 

"Can I ask you?"

 

"If you can answer me."

 

 

The reason he didn't see me is because he promised before leaving. Medismerut and Kellen were telling Nito something with a stern look. Unusually for Medismerut, he kept me a little farther.

 

That's why he's only looking at the transparent rainbow beyond his standing.

 

“What do you like about Akane?”

 

"Boo."

 

 

With his head tilted and looking up, the man walking next to her covered his face with one hand. His ears were clearly red.

 

 

"... the atmosphere is calm ---..."

 

 

She's bright and pure, and loves children. A homey place. A place with a small smile and a cute smile.

 

 ...... Well, when I started talking to the habit of being shy at first, it seemed that I couldn't stop.

 

Even if you don't have makeup, you get a high score. This may have a profession, but Akane herself said to her colleague Mio, "If you expose a face with no makeup every day, you shouldn't meet." I wonder if there is a difference in gender perception.

 

 

"It's just like you're feeling. I like children, I cook myself, and the rest ..."

 

"Bad, don't ask me anymore. It's not fair. What did I say, the woman who was the closest to her ... I learned a lot from that person. I'll call out after the people around me have calmed down ... but I'm not sure I'll be dropped into the fantasy world the day after I'm cluttered. "

 

"Wait, wait. Is the woman ...coach Mio?"

 

"Oh, maybe it was such a name."

 

 

You haven't listened to the lines right now, right? What do you mean by being taught?

 

By the way, every Tuesday at that time she is always in the office. I often take charge of the reception desk.

 

Nito sighed as he glanced at me for a moment while I diminished my memory. He said that she never asked him to call Akane at the window.

 

Even though I should leave immediately, I stayed there, and I had a downfall, followed by a ridiculous deep voice.

 

Apparently he was interested in Akane. At some point, Mio sniffed at his feelings and then turned nosy. I heard that Mio also heard Akane's name.

 

I couldn't help but smile at her love brain and sharpness of smell.

 

 …… Is it all Mio's strategy?

 

 

I often think back. The co-workers' evaluation of Nito was unpleasantly unified. Not because his attitude was easy to understand, but maybe Mio was telling him to keep his tongue.

 

Akane was dull ---- but rather, I was desensitized by the soft approach [1] conspiracy somewhere--but I think it might have some effect. 

 

 Around that area ... she also recommend Akane.

 

She is a child who spins a pure and calm dream that the demon king who dominated dreams and crossed the night arrived in search of healing. I don't think she's aware of it at all, but I'm grateful that she helped me, and I hope she will be happy.

 

 

"... Is there a guardianship of the former Demon King?"

 

"I don't mind arguing about her. But if you make a mistake, pull back immediately? Or ... you might stand night by night with a nightmare."

 

I don't know how to do that.

 

When I tried to pierce him with a nail and made him smile, he scratched his cheek, as if the man next to him was in trouble.

 

"Of course I want to make myself happy, but I think I would be unemployed even if I return to that place. First of all, I should search for a new job and arrange my affiliation."

 

"IS NITO A NEET???" [2]

 

"... I was an office worker, but I've been absent from work for over three months without fail. I'm sure I'm fired. I may have been filed with a search request and made me missing. At this age," God hidden "What kind of joke is it ... can't it be disguised as amnesia while it disappears ..."

 

Oh that's right.

 

By the way, I didn't tell you. I didn't mean it was malicious, I just forgot.

 

Three months? I wonder if I was counting the days since I was called out as a hero. I thought that he was a caring person for the Giant family, but apparently Nito seems to have a decent personality.

 

 

"Nito, there is a difference in how time progresses from here ..."

 

"... what?"

 

 

The stopped tall person looks back at me from a few steps ahead.

 

As a man who was looking away with his eyes off, I hit something that blocked my way now.

 

It's like a transparent wall. Nito was walking normally, but I can't go any further.

 

It is useless even if you push the first half of the body tightly and push it with all your might.

 

After thinking for a moment, I try to touch it with magical power in my hand. Then a sharp pain ran in both hands. Then chills run around the whole body.

 

 

"Wow! It's like I'm here with you ..."

 

 ...... This is the boundary that separates the worlds.

 

I think that if you do your best, there will be no breakage. But it's useless to go any further. My instinct as a demon sounds a warning bell.

 

Beyond this, there is "something" that protects the world of Akane and Nito ---

 

In the past, my dying consciousness was so confusing that I could have missed it. But now I am in perfect condition, and in a physical body.

 

If you forcibly cross the boundary, you will be identified as hostile immediately after stepping into it ... Probably you will be instantly killed. The enormous power that oozes from it was menacing. What is shown is the overwhelming difference in ability.

 

 

"Maybe I don't think you've been missing for ten days. So I'm sure it'll be fine."

 

I gave up and said goodbye to the man.

 

"... Okay. Do you have anything to tell her?"

 

"Yeah, the opposite. Don't touch it at all, don't even show your swings. You should forget it as soon as possible."

 

I was too optimistic, thinking that I should send Nito and peek into Akane's daily life after a long time.

 

It would be a pity if Akane could be treated as a foreign molecule of the world from "something" by dragging the memory that was connected to me forever.

 

There seems to be no time to stay here.

 

"Be happy."

 

“Thank you …… ――――”

 

I raise my hand lightly and Nito puts his face forward. The man who started walking was distorted and melted in the air.

 

… A world full of mysterious things that I spent three years.

 

I wanted to say goodbye a little more, but at the end it was a simple end, immediately after I imagined that, my posture suddenly collapsed.

 

The rainbow at my feet suddenly disappeared.

 

 

 

 

 

If Medismerut didn't come to pick me up with my bangle on my arm, I would have been in trouble from falling from the sky to the ground or the sea.

 

Caught in the air by Medismerut, she clings to his warmth without knowing what it was.

 

"Me-san!? ... thank you ...?"

 

"I would have told you not to go crazy"

 

After a few transitions in the breathing youth's arm, it was the castle of the dragon that Kerrun and others waited.

 

 

 

 

"--- I was cold at that time. He suddenly erased the path of the rainbow and flew to wherever he was."

 

 

 

A few days later.

 

Kerrun, sitting in front of a cute table, looks back on that long day and smiles quietly. Lionel, who sits to the right, tilted the tea cup with a bitter smile.

 

This is a corner of the castle garden.

 

In a terribly large castle, trees were cut short and the furnishings placed were just the right size for the demon's body. There was a figure of a large dragon moving in the distance.

 

 

"There is only one reason why His Majesty is in a hurry. Goddess, what happened at the end of the world?"

 

"Eh? ...... I touched something like an invisible wall ...?"

 

 

 

The beautiful woman and the beautiful boy who erased their facial expressions and remained silent were seen alternately, and the blood gradually pulled out.

 

I wonder if that was quite dangerous. So Medismerut forcibly pulled me away from the wall ...?

 

 

 

"It's a difficult thing ..."

 

"I may not rest. You often move your body before you think, Goddess."

 

"Speaking of which, Princess's temper was not limited to the present."

 

 

 

The strength of the arm of Medismerut holding me became stronger.

 

I can't say anything because I have a sword-less awareness ...

 

Since his body temperature and the hardness of his muscles are felt through my back, I drank the tea silently.

 

The tea made from Rieso was still delicious. The first time I was given proof of my friendship with Kerrun, was when I was a little child. We became friends with each other going back and forth between the castles, and I began to receive tea leaves on a regular basis.

 

 

 

This grass grows only around this island, and it is also the source of life for the dragons.

 

It has the effect of revitalizing their giant bodies and at the same time discharging the toxins in the body.

 

It seems that the demon dragon cannot keep its reason unless it regularly ingests Rieso. Therefore, a dragon in human form and the dragon who lives in a distant place even in the world of demons, cannot control their ego and become violent.

 

Since it is such a special plant, it seems to be a very special case that another race like me can obtain it. That's why even I, a demon who doesn't have a habit of drinking tea, drinks only this much.

 

Even when Titch and Walt were in good health, we often used to drink together. It is Lionel's job to prepare the tea, and he and Medismerut are of course together.

 

 

 

"Can you still stay for a while?"

 

"No, it's about time we come back. Even though it's in a quiet season, I can't leave the castle for a long time."

 

 

The deep voice answered immediately.

 

 

My promise with Kerrun was fulfilled yesterday, so I have no particular reason to stay here.

 

 … Promise. That's an example.

 

That's a rude but not a big deal. I'll pick my ears, that's it.

 

 

 In fact, I'm also scratching my ears of getting along with Kerrun. When I was walking in the sky in the room of the castle and listening to Titch, Kerrun and others were passing by. And when I made her interested, she seemed to be captivated by too much comfort. ..

 

It seems that the demons had no ear-picking culture (custom?) Until Titch brought it back from the human world.

 

 

I was a bit amazed because Kerrun said "I want a lively person" because "I was hungry for ear-picking." [3]

 

I had no choice but to keep my ears muddy since I fell asleep.

 

However, there are no dragons that can scratch the ears. Even if I teach how to do it, I am not getting the point. The dependable demon tribe is busy eradicating heroes. That's why he came up with the idea that people with cultural origins could be made into a genus.

 

When I heard this story from the good-looking Kerrun lying on a knee pillow, I was just dizzy ... an earpicker ...

 

I want to keep Sani secret until the end, when Sani, who has become a half-demon of the Dragon King, is prepared to die!

 

 

"Oh, everyone is here. Good evening, good evening."

 

 

When I was thinking about such a thing, Kellen passed by.

 

 

"Where is Sani, the Demon Dragon?"

 

"Isn't she close?"

 

"Yeah, there's a sign that Ozros is walking. I'll be able to meet there if I wait here."

 

 

The wise man clears one of his throats by returning a frown to Lionel, who gave the name of Ozros.

 

Eventually, as the boy said, the two passed by the other side of the hedge. Or rather, it should be said that Sani is chasing after Ozros.

 

As soon as he saw her figure, Kellen stiffened.

 

"Ozros Ozros Ozros Ozros Ozros Ozros Ozros"

 

“………………”

 

"Oh, oh, oh, that's that Sa-Sani!"

 

 

A man who has his face cramped, walked fast with his stride.

 

The woman chased him exactly half a step away.

 

Another man who follows after that.

 

… Completely one-way up to the stunning. It's a great sight no matter how many times you look at it.

 

 

Kellen, who was enthusiastic about "I'm trying his best", was completely suspicious.

 

Apparently Sani paid off the remains of the curse left on his cheek. There were various things at that time.

 

I fainted at the same time as Kellen, and even after returning to consciousness, I was still busy with Medismerut.

 

I heard the story from Kerrun while I was picking my ears on my knee pillow.

 

 

According to the story, Sani kept stroking Kellen's cheek until he awoke. Then, Kellen was directly exposed to the magical power that he was impatient for, and when he returned to me from a dreamy feeling, there was a more beautiful woman than he imagined. It seems to have become pure white.

 

In the first place, Kellen has no sense of distinguishing women even in his motherland, and has no experience of being with women. It seems that he gained strange self-confidence based on the knowledge gained through books and hearing, but the reality is not so easy.

 

Moreover, he had a special and sacred view of Sani's existence. I would be surprised if the person I admired was stroking my cheeks.

 

From that point on, it seems that way.

 

 

When Sani isn't nearby, it's just like before. His words and actions seem to be unstable as soon as she comes into sight.

 

In the end, while his freckles disappeared and he got a clean look ... The attitude is too disappointing.

 

The figure of the Sage Hero full of majesty and power had disappeared without a visible shadow.

 

"When we go home ... what will Ozros do? Should we leave him?"

 

 A delayed reply arrived from Lionel, who looked at the three of them with a cheek.

 

Kellen is forbidden to use force against the dream demons. So even if (s)he tries to harm Ozros by being impatient with a triangular relationship, she can't really afford it.

 

There seems to be no danger of his life even if he is left in the castle of the demon dragons ... but what about mentally?

 

He said to Sani earlier, "You're like my little sister." I still feel like a brother can tell who was his sister.

 

"He's a half-demon, you can do whatever you like"

 

"Hmm. It's interesting for me just to see it, so I wonder if everyone wants to bring them all together."

 

"Let's lend Sani? It seems that her emotions are stable, so it's okay if I can return it when the ears of it come to itch. Rather, I'll do it as a practice. Can I get it? "

 

Sani is really a person who is really picking his (Kerrun) ears.

 

Is it okay to be emotionally unstable if it is not near Ozros?

 

 …… I put up with wanting to plunge and pour it into the back of my throat with tea.

 

 

"What do you think of me?"

 

Eh, don't shake me ...

 

"... I'll leave it to Me-san and Lionel to make a decision."

 

"Yes. If you are with me, I won't see the behavior of small fish."

 

"Yeah ... a little ..."

 

"Ah, meal? It's about time to settle down, and if I go home, I'll be leaving at dawn."

 

"Well, I'm going to sleep."

 

The movements of the hands entwined with the body begin to behave suspiciously. Both sides of the table hurriedly looked for help. Nonetheless, both Lionel and Kerrun quickly stood up from their seats like shaking their hands.

 

 

"Tell Mouro to prepare. Let's leave at tomorrow morning during sunrise."

 

"Hah"

 

"It is a good idea to make a conclusion before you leave Sani's loan."

 

"Yes."

 

One of the demon dragons who had been refrained from receiving a command, bowed. Leaving Lionel a word, the Devil Dragon returns gracefully.

 

"Your Majesty, Goddess, take your time."

 

"Wait, Lionel!..."

 

 

Shaking his hands, the boy disappeared from on the spot. He may have been teleported somewhere in the castle.

 

Medismerut softly wrapped me up in his arms, who had lost his place while raising him toward Lionel.

 

The lips that were eating the tip of my ear separate.

 

As I was prompted, I twisted and turned around. The young man who took my hand and led it to his mouth slips his lips on my wrist.

 

 

"My lord."

 

"……Hmm?"

 

"My lord ..."

 

 

Touching the melting sweetness of his fascinating smile, my mind and body rapidly become hot. We spent the whole time together before the tea party, but even when I was satisfied, I immediately felt dry when I was asked.

 

The heavy scent increased the intensity.

 

I inhaled his scent and exhaled hotly.

 

Her lips were covered slowly, and her breathing was covered with a tight pant.

 

“Shall we go back to the room?”

 

"……Yup"

 

The past figure suddenly passes by my hugged head.

 

 ...... Could Akane meet Nito? I think she’s laughing in that world.

 

Imagining her appearance, but the bright smile that came to mind collapses and disappears before it takes shape.

 

By the time I felt the weight of Medismerut on the bed, I couldn't think of anything but him.

 

 

"... Ah ... hhh"

 

 

Big hands and gentle lips. Melted by the whispering deep voice. All that spilled out is a sigh and a moaning voice.

 

From now on, it will be calm and a little stimulating, repeating this kind of everyday life.

 

 

 

 

Tl: up next is the epilogue~~ hooo…this was loooonngg

 

[1] it says here “yakimochi-yaki” I just interpreted it as such since yakimochi is a soft snack.

[2] NEET is an acronym that stands for "Not in Education, Employment, or Training". It refers to a person who is unemployed, not in school or vocational training.

[3] Wut???

 『活きの良い人間が欲しい』ってカー・ランが言っていたのも『耳掻きに飢えていたから』だっていうからちょっと呆れた。

 

Comments