[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 48: VS Sage’s Shackles



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~



I decided on the consideration of Kellen for the time being.

Next time the Demon Kings meet together, it seems that the story is about is that, they will turn to the point of persuading the demons that oppose Kellen's stay in the demon world---the leader will be a giant.

If he gets the backing of the Demon King, you will be more secure than others in the territory of that clan. The freckled face nodded with satisfaction.

According to Kerrun, who will arrange and re-partition, they all headed to the Castle of the Demon [1] Dragons.

Nito signed a contract with the Devil King, saying "I will not make a preemptive attack on the demons in exchange for laying the Rainbow Road" so, the detention has already been lifted.
"It is better not to include defensive / counterattack actions so that you can deal with a sudden target," says the sage's advice.

We arrived at the Castle of the Demon Dragons without incident.

Medismerut reluctantly left me when he was called by Lionel. When I flew off Kojima who fought with the hero, the other demons took the young demon dragons and returned to the demon castle, so I think the story around there was told by Mouro.


I'm glad I could talk to him, but I was stopped by Kerrun. Her thin arms are entwined around my waist so that she can replace Medismerut. It's a bit painful to be firmly fixed to her.

“Now, Princess, in the room of Yu.”

The rushing voice is rubbing up.

It will be a consideration.

"Wait, Kerrun, I won't run away without being so impatient. I'll do it until you're satisfied."

"Oh, right. Right."

Perhaps the reason why I suggested returning to the castle was because I wanted him (her since he’s taking an appearance of a woman) to do it soon. I mean, I didn't think I really liked Kerrun. Well, I know how comfortable it is.

"Hey, you Sago Hero ... are you in a good position to throw away your country? The knights are leaving Tayan." (Nito)

I have already contributed more than enough. I must have the right to live freely. The question is, how will the shackles of the sage heroes who remind me influence future actions? But ... a sage hero against his country doesn't seem to exist in the past, so I don't know until I actually try. " (Kellen)

In response to Nito's question from the back of the demon dragon, Kellen smiles back to the hero, looking up at the castle and smiling. It seems like he's already wandering.

However, his mood, which was calm after being muttered, changed completely.

"That shackle chain --- it's still shallow."

"... What? What?"
I suddenly withdrew from the man who changed his blood phase and squeezed him. I'm afraid of Kellen's face.

But I can't go down even a half step because I'm still hugged by Kerrun.

The beautiful woman who was entwined with me seemed to be completely unmoved by the wise momentum of the Sage Hero.

"You said that the bite of the spell is shallow. You can erase it before it's completely absorbed?"

"Is it true?"

"There's no point in telling a lie. Does it look like a princess? Look, on this cheek."

 When prompted, observe the faces of Sellen and Kellen.

…… Ah, this was a curse. I thought it was freckles.

"It's a rough word with no fragments of beauty."

"It looks like it can be removed with a little rubbing."

"If you feel that way, it means that the power of the princess is being regained. It really overlaps."

"Nah ... please ... Erase! It's fine for me, but I'll do my best to help ... Please remove this shackle! Please!"

In contrast to Kerrun, who laughs gracefully, Kellen's attitude means that he has lost his head.

The small stains on his cheeks are granular. Is this another kind of curse? It seems that the atmosphere is quite different from the curse rope previously wrapped around Ozros ...

"Okay, right?"

The force is lost and the finger is extended.

"The princess still has a load ..."

"My lord!?"

The voice of Kerrun and the voice of Medismerut overlap.

But before I stopped, I was touching Kellen's cheek ----

Bachi!

"What?"

Severe pain rushed through my fingertips. A sharp numbness ran down my arm.

A large hand grabbed my hand that was retracted by reflection. It's Medismerut. Apparently they had transferred a distance of only about 10 steps. The appearance of sudden beauty has an impatience.

A swaying pearl gray.

A magnificent magenta.

"My lord!"

"Princess!"

The time ticks off.

In a few seconds flowing slowly and slowly, I was hugged by Medismerut from the front and Kerrun from behind. It stops just before the body between the two falls. I can't put all my strength.

There is a sound of something falling with a Dosari. [2]

I didn't know what had happened ――― My consciousness was completely lost.


(Tl: It’s Medismerut’s POV~~)

The place became turbulent, centering on the two people who fainted immediately after contact.

"Princess! Mouro, bring me Rieso! Someone here!"

"Yes!”

"Let's take them."

The red dragon soared in the sky under the direction of Kerrun. Next, the upper demon dragon, who was waiting by the king, returned to a huge body and flew to a corner of the castle.

Medismerut, who retrieved his woman from Kerrun, scratched his weak limbs and faded. ――― I can't afford to wait for the treatment of the dragon.

"Lionel!"

"Yeah! Aunt, can you use your usual room? You can fly to check it, right?"

Lionel running up returns his heels. He instantly teleported and the signs of him disappeared from the spot.

Medismerut scratches her finger with his teeth. He bit the supple fingertips that touched the Sage Hero. Tangling her fingertips and rubbing them together so that the blood bleeding from each other is mixed.

On the other hand, I aimed at the neck of the dress that covered the white skin and put my teeth on it. The sound of tearing the cloth echoes around.

"Kellen is ..."

"If you don't want to be swallowed, don't touch him!"

"... What happened ...?"

Nito who stretched out his hand to the fallen sage had a voice filled with uncertainty.

"The princess broke off the shackles that bound human beings. Is it the royal family of the Kipnit of the Holy Kingdom ... The smell of a heavy bloodline ... The princess is enough to control her power. I've unleashed a powerful spell undefended without any preparation, so it's bounced back.

"Bounce ..."

The Demon Dragon King gave an answer to the embarrassed hero while frustrated.

Medismerut was listening to the explanation of Kerrun from right to left. ‥

I don't care about the situation.

Priority should be given to ensuring the safety of her body.

"The remains of the curse are still rampaging. If you don't want to die, don't touch them carelessly."

"Oh ..."

I placed my lips on the slim neck that emerged from the tattered dress and took a deep breath.

―――― Calm down. It's not too late yet. Should be fine.

The worst situation can be avoided, let's avoid it!

I concentrate on y lips and applied my sharply extended fangs to her skin, putting on strength. Immediately after the feeling of elasticity was transmitted, a nostalgic taste spread throughout my mouth.

One of the power as a vampire that I have never used since I got the royal horn. The day will come when he will use the technique of pouring magic from his wounds to shave resistance when hunting fortunes to treat her ...

The tip of a fang touched a blood vessel. At the same time as searching for foreign substances that have entered the body from the bloodstream, magical power continues to flow from the fingertips.

The fragments of the curse were sucked, captured and swept away by Medismerut’s magical power.

The taste that was sweet enough to give me a sickness when I was a half-demon doesn't feel as rich as before.

The taste seems to show my growth and her weakness.

I can't take her strength any more. So, with extreme caution, I kept only the foreign matter in my mouth and spited out the accumulated material.

"Your Majesty, there was nothing wrong with the goddess' room."

"The princess's room is the same as it used to be. I'm taking care not to leave any dust after I heard that she woke up."

"You can use it, right?"

"Of course."

While Lionel and Kerrun who came back were listening to each other and having a conversation, I could not stop working. The magical force is poured from the tip of my fangs and the fingertips, and he continues to search her body from the inside.

The fragments of the cursed abandoned and scattered on the stone pavement and gave a scream and smoke.

"... It's supposed to put the princess in a dangerous situation ..."

――A weak speech that does not seem like a demon dragon arrived from above.

 ---can not forgive.

Not Kerrun. I can't forgive myself.

It was a shame that I took my eyes off her even for a moment.

I know that this person has this personality. She works intuitively without thinking ahead. It doesn't matter if it's out of order. Moreover, after waking up, she added a human-friendly side.

It was a similar situation when I released the curse around Ozros' waist. Don't wait for this reply, reach out like a reflection.

At that time, she was an immature and innocent person, so even a vulnerable girlfriend who could not awaken could break the curse without any harm.

However, the quality of this spell is very different.

The curse of a mighty and greedy human is awkward. Moreover, it seems that the continuous blood and the rich blood of the clan are used as the medium, and it is horrible to put the spell that flowed into her body on the tongue when sucking it.

"Your Majesty, I'm back now."

"Sani!"

The upper magic dragon took us and the half demon of the magic dragon arrived.

I didn't have the courage to sit down with my knees.

Retrospectively, Sani didn't show up until now, even though the childhood friend she was attached to was sent to the castle. There must be something in her too.



"Princess of---"



Since the stagnant blood is sucked up, I stare at Kerrun silently.

I have no intention of leaving her treatment to others.

"--- Let's leave the treatment to the Demon King ... Can you undo this human spell?"

"... Yes, it is possible. Can you give me Rieso, and if possible, give me flowers?"

"I'm going to get it now."

He expelled the master-servant of the dragon who began to send and receive on both sides of the sage who was still falling, and spit out the last fragment. …… Okay, I got rid of it all.

I carefully licked and closed the hole in her neck.

"... I'll take you to the room. Come on, Lionel, Ozros. Keep watch that the dragons don't approach you around .--- Rainbow Hero. The story of returning you to the original world is postponed. If that's the case, let's say it's the original villain lying there. ''

"Oh ..."

I held up the limbs that were tired and immobile.

The boy's rugged expression, which rarely smiled, the moment he worried about his childhood friendship for a moment, he looked at the man who tightened his face in order, and at the end he left a word for Nito --- Medismerut flew into the castle of the demon dragons.



[1] it mtled here “Magic Dragons” but I changed it to “Demon Dragons since that was what I translated earlier on.
[2] Sfx.

Comments