[Goddess, Help Me!] Extra 2: Drop 2


Support me on Patreon for Advanced Chapters!

 

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.


Enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

―――― What is it now?

 

 

 

…….

 

 

 

............ Ahhhhhh! ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the same time as I realized the dream I had just seen, I jumped up.

 

My thinking becomes clear at once.

 

When I touched my flickering chest with my heart pounding and heard the fearful neighbor, Medismerut who was sleeping with me was just awake.

 

 

 

"Oh, good morning ... Me, Me-me-Me-san!"

 

 

 

Furthermore, the beauty of the young man is not lost even when he wakes up. My cheeks turned red inexplicably. Partly because of my dream, my heart palpitated immediately after I woke up.

 

My arm was taken in a hurry. While being pulled, she fell down the chest of Medismerut.

 

 

 

"Um, that ..."

 

 

 

It is almost contraindicated for the dream demons who controls dreams to look into her dream. I also felt embarrassed when Medismerut looked into my dream when I was assimilated with Akane's consciousness. The matter that he has already catered to has already been poured into the water, but this time I will do it in reverse ...!

 

 

 

The past before he met me seemed to be a bitter memory.

 

Since we started living together, he could not fly in the sky. However, it's true that he was being oppressed by his friends ...

 

During the day when dream demons fall asleep, he suddenly sneaks out of his bed and looks at the blue sky.

 

I sneaked into his memory. If I didn't want to be known, should I just keep silent and pretend to be unknown? But I don't want to make hidden things to the opponent who gave all their body and soul. But, though.

 

…… What do you say, apologize?

 

 

 

"Me-san, sorry for waking you up.”

 

 

 

If you miss the opportunity, it will be hard to say.

 

If this happens, it is a straight game.

 

I swallowed my saliva and raised my face. I gaze at the youth at a close distance. I opened my mouth horribly--but ... after his first strike, more words shattered.

 

 

 

"How was my memory?"

 

"Well, eh ... what?"

 

"I wish I could be a priming of your memory that you can't return yet."

 

 

 

………… Apparently, the dream I had just mentioned was not exposed by me, but Medismerut exposed it himself.

 

My tension was released and I was weakened as much as I could. My back was patted to ease and my breath of relief leaked.

 

 

 

"Did you see it?"

 

"Yes."

 

"... Don't be surprised ..."

 

 

 

A sigh of laughter burst into my hair.

 

It's bad for my heart, already.

 

 

 

"At that time, I didn't even have a piece of room ... I wasn't happy with you."

 

"Ahh…"

 

"I was crying a lot. I didn't even think about it at that time when I could look back and sublimate into a laughing story."

 

 

 

Long fingers stretch down my neck.

 

 

 

"It was part of your tearful effort to have your fangs stuck here in the middle, right?"

 

 

 

When predators prey, vampires pour into the blood secretions that comfortably replace pain from the wound. Therefore, the opponent loses resistance immediately after being bitten in the vital point and loses power from the extremities.

 

 

 

"Unfortunately, at that time I couldn't get the effect I was aiming for because there was too much difference in ability from you."

 

 

 

Medismerut was always the first person to layer skin and forget about me. So at least I tried to suck blood in return, but it seems that I used to have no great effect.

 

I was whispered and vaguely recalled. I don't even remember having a pleasant sensation with my fangs. When I get hooked, I feel like I was recognizing the old habit, but I think that it was a degree of recognition.

 

 

 

"What about now when the position has reversed?"

 

"Hmmmm ..."

 

 

 

I returned a pant that was incomprehensible to Medismerut who repeated the imitation of chewing. I'm thrilled by being hung up on my neck, not because of my magical power, but because of his caress.

 

The body riding on his hard chest trembles a little. She touched the young man's ears with a shallow breath.

 

 

 

"I still want to suck ...?"

 

"... As an demon, anytime. I want to lick it, suck it, and devour myself."

 

"That means that."

 

 

 

Hands stroking my spine went to both sides. She is slightly held up and her upper body floats. I climbed a little above Medismerut. A red tongue is attached to the chest that looks down.

 

I can't get used to seeing the sight filled with beauty in my chest. It's embarrassing, but I'm more happy than that, and in expectation of the actions that follow, the back of my body becomes numb.

 

A big hand wraps the bulge. The fingertip sinks elastically. The tip of the chest with a thin cloth hiding the skin to an awful degree was invited into his mouth. The grain that was becoming hard is kneaded with the tip of his tongue and the sigh changes.

 

 

 

The past scene passed in the corner of my head where blood started to climb.

 

...... The reason why Medismerut repeatedly caresses his chest. It's probably because I used to tell him to do so. She liked to be fingered by his fingers, which was her knot, so he extorted him a lot, and praised him as he improved.

 

It may have been possible for him to have a breast fetish, but it may be because I was innocent that he was personalized.

 

…..Didn’t you make a mistake in raising him, old me…

 

However, what to do, the caress given after all is delightful and unbearable ……!

 

 

 

The hand away from the chest quickly travels through the crevice of my secret place. The underwear I had changed before going to sleep was already soaked.

 

A pleasant sigh is applied to the chest wet with saliva.

 

It is the devilishness that makes the skin happy when touched. So it's not an embarrassing thing to do, but when you actually see it, your cheeks turn red.

 

I don't know Medismerut. It's because he is the one who loves me. I didn't get wet so easily when I was eating with unspecified subordinates ...!

 

 

 

"I want to pour myself into your body.”

 

"Ahhh"

 

"My lord ..."

 

 

 

The fingertip that broke through the gap between my underwear and his fingers tickles the mystery shallowly. The fingers that had been clenching the tingling and wet sound sank into the depths. At the same time, the breast that had been caught was sucked in by a squeak and a sweet voice came out of my nose.

 

It may be that even the fine movement of his finger is known because my body is undulating that it tightens the intruder.

 

 

 

"Me-san ... I also want ...!"

 

 

 

I dropped my lips on his cheek. The red orbs that looked down are opened a little. I don't want to hear the words that irritate me, so I covered it and covered his lips. Sliding his tongue with force and catching his tongue.

 

No further preparation is needed for the body that accepted him before going to sleep. ...... In other words, these days, apart from the time to do the minimum chores, it is life to connect with him or sleep exhausted. They are competing with each other day and night. Therefore, the body will easily melt and moisturize with just a little touch.

 

 

 

Medismerut spoils me especially recently. First of all, it is often scattered and melted into muddy water before finally coming inside.

 

But I couldn't wait now.

 

Maybe his consciousness is drawn to his memory, which he had just shown. Having relived the close fellowship in my dreams, I felt that my body was seeking the youth's heat more than usual.

 

 

 

"Hey, this is ... inserted ... I can't stand it anymore."

 

 

 

If I had to leave it here ... In the corner of my ripe head, I was too crazy for the colors. No, it may be too late. Even now, I'm so impatient. I am hungry. Drowning in the existence of Medismerut. Exposing everything in front of him, he is scrutinizing for his mercy.

 

 

 

Medismerut says nothing while licking her saliva and wet lips with his red tongue showing a glossy gesture. Just sway your sunk finger. The movement of rubbing the inner wall is surely accurate and it stirs up the body, but I want you to bulge your back. I want a strong and intense pleasure.

 

…… Never reach out.

 

She put her hand on his rod when she got up, and led him to a starving mystery where his fingers were withdrawn. I dropped my floating waist all at once.

 

 

 

"Annn!"

 

 

 

A sharp and sweet stimulus runs up my spine.

 

Feeling full of feeling on your cheeks.

 

I love. I can't stand it because I like it too much. I love all of him. The man in front of me tells me that when I'm filled with happiness, I feel painful.

 

I wave my body to squeeze everything from him. The feeling of hunger calmed down for the time being because his lovely body temperature reached deep inside. A sense of fulfillment springs into the chest as if it were replaced.

 

 

 

Medismerut licked the tears on his finger pads by wiping her cheeks.

 

Declining the upper body so that the red tongue that you glanced at can be drawn to you.

 

I held out my tongue and licked each other's tongue, touching our lips. It tickled for a while, but the depth gradually increased until a wet sound echoed.

 

Underwear was unraveled like this. However, it seems he has no intention of taking off the baby doll (nightgown).

 

The hand covering the thin cloth intending to take it off was stopped by a big hand, and she was guided according to his wishes. The hands holding her hem were released when he reached the chest.

 

The red orbs of Medismerut that scoops up the swelling that appears and shakes is hot. I was exposed to a licking line of sight, and the tip ached even though I was only touching the surroundings.

 

 

 

"Are you satisfied with your service now?"

 

"Hm ... Me-san is ... happy ...?"

 

"……No."

 

 

 

I suddenly stung my head and twisted myself into a sharp pleasure. The desire to remain buried in the body, which is filled with power by reflection, becomes more ferocious.

 

 

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

 

 

 

The rhythm began as soon as I kneaded strongly.

 

I want to dig deeper into one short word of Medismerut and ask why, but the voice that is pushed up from below and uttered from the bottom is not a word.

 

Grip the rolled up thin cloth tightly. It's best to keep your posture by putting one hand on his stiff abdominal muscles.

 

The body bounces. Every time the fierce piercing pierces the back, the crying voice bounces. The waist sways according to him. do not stop. A wet sound resonates.

 

 

 

…… I'm sure there will never be a day when I can be truly satisfied. Therefore I will not let you go for a lifetime--

 

The whispering voice is sweet and luscious. Being struck by the beautiful deep voice, all over the body is sober. In a blink of an eye I was pushed to the peak. Without being given time to adjust her breath, she is pushed down with both legs taken and connected.

 

I was laid on a tall body and turned my arms from the back of his neck to his wide back and clung. I feel the rough breath of Medismerut, who keeps thrusting powerfully toward the depths, on my sweaty skin, but I am drunk by the pleasing feeling given to me.

 

 

 

―――― The warm tongue politely licked the tears spilling in joy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me-san, who had been crying because he was suffering from an unfamiliar love, is now making the goddess Silese cry in a contradictory sense.

 

 

 

 

 

Tl: Awwwwww sheesh these two are so sweet seriously XD

 

Comments