[God You're a Liar] Chapter 2.2: Desperate Conclusion

 I felt a hint of a small smile as he looked down at me as I unconsciously let out a stuffed breath.

 

 

How long did that kind of touch last?

 

When it was getting quite bright outside, the hand that had been stroking my whole body, without seeming to get tired of it, suddenly stopped moving.

 

They softly hugged me, and my whole body, sandwiched between the soft mattress and hard skin, giggled and tightened.

 

 

Are you still scared?

 

 

 

...... I guess I'm right about how to respond to him.

 

I'm afraid of making him uncomfortable by nodding honestly and making him uncomfortable later. But even if I reply "I'm fine", he'll know it's a lie if he looked at her stiffened body.

 

I open my eyelids fearfully.

 

He looks at me from close range as I lower my eyebrows and hold my tongue, and then he scoops up a strand of hair spread out on the bunk and kisses it.

 

 

Well, we have all the time in the world.

 

 

Lips that pecked at her forehead slid down her cheek.

 

 

I'm going to unravel you.

 

 

A deep voice mixed with a smile blows into my ears. I cowered involuntarily at the tickle of his breath.

 

I writhed and was forced to turn my body over as it was. I choked on the slippery feeling that crawled on the nape of my neck.

 

 

''Zeine-sama, eh?''

 

 

I tried to call out to him, but no more words came out.

 

My lips and tongue join the movement of his hands touching my entire body, and the barely held amount of room in my heart is being chipped away.

 

The hot feeling of licking my shoulders and back. I rolled my back to escape the tantalizing sensation, and a large hand was inserted into the gap between me and the mattress that had been created. The fingertips that captured the swelling of my breasts sank into my skin. He rubbed them squishily as if enjoying their softness, and her shoulders bounced up and down again.

 

 

This time she was on the verge of being licked all over.

 

My fingers and toes curled along with the curling of my tongue, and I was carefully sucked. I didn't know what to do anymore. Everywhere was ticklish, and there were occasional creepy places that kept me writhing on the mattress. I feel like a little animal being preyed upon.

 

The tongue that ran from my chest to my cleavage began to slowly lick around the bulge. My hips sway involuntarily.

 

It's been quite some time since I was pushed down on the bed. But he hadn't yet touched the sensitive protrusions of her breasts or the base of her legs.

 

As soon as I became aware that I was finally going to allow that place---my heart started to beat faster than ever before. I don't know if the oozing on my palm is a fat sweat or a cold sweat.

 

Lana

 

I opened my eyelids thinly at his call.

 

My gaze met with a depressed gold color that looks up at me. A red tongue peeks out of a grin and an arcing mouth. Slowly and slowly the beauty descends to my chest, as if it's mesmerizing me.

 

The mere act of being licked by him sent a sharp shock down my spine.

 

''Ahh ...... ah, ah ......!

 

He didn't have time to be surprised by the high-pitched voice that she couldn't believe had escaped her own mouth.

 

The protrusion that had been neglected for so long was nuzzled and crushed in his mouth. His own weight held her jittery body down, and his fingertips played with the tip of the other bulge he had in his hand.

 

Whether it was the one being rolled around in the wetness or the one being rubbed with his fingertips as he shook the bulge, the stimulation was so strong that it made the previous touches hazy. I can't stop tingling. ---I'm scared. I'm still scared. What has happened to my body?

 

 

"I don't want to go to ...... no!

 

Don't worry, I'll give you pleasure.

 

 

The lips away from there that sucked on the nightwear whispered into her ear. He blew in a delightful deep sound and licked her ear with the tip of his pointed tongue with a pizzazz. When he'd eaten my ear just a few moments ago, it had just tickled me so much I couldn't stand it.

 

 

Oh, hmmm. ......!

 

 

 

I don't know why, but something feels different now. I can't hold back my voice.

 

Hard fingertips, which had only slid over the top of my skin, repeat their caresses, aiming only at the weak spot that had just been uncovered. Whether it's the tips of her plump breasts, her neck or her sides, her voice goes past her throat on its own when his hands and lips touch it.

 

 

That's good ...... your skin is starting to color. You'll get used to it if you continue to get used to it.

 

I felt his breath on my skin as he relentlessly tortured my chest. I bit my lip, not wanting to admit to myself that I was even agitated by his cooing voice. And yet every time he moves his fingers, the unbearable voice escapes my nose. ...... embarrassing. I've never heard such a flirtatious voice ......!

 

One of his large hands went down to her lower leg. With a slurp, he removed my underwear. My resistance, which had begun after all this time, was lightly brushed aside, and a tight body settled between my trembling legs.

 

A long finger crawled on the secret spot that had appeared.

 

I gasped.

 

 

I'm going to untie you. ...... Don't drown.

 

 

He licked his lower lip as he ran his wet fingertips back and forth in the shallow area.

 

 

 

[1]sound of hitting

 

Tl: Yaaaah…I totally wasn’t expecting the snusnu to be so early >//////< but darn dude…

Also, you guys! I found another awesome MTL recently that made translating much easier for me huhuhu…it slightly relieves all the pressure for me especially since I have classes now and honestly, I’m super stressed especially with regards to our research subject TT^TT help…

 


Table of Contents

<<prev

next>>


Comments

  1. thanks for the chap! i hope you continue translating this its pretty much good... good luck to your classes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment