[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 37

 Become a Patron!

 

Goodnight, Mr. Wolf 3

 

I heard that it would take a while before he could get out, but I didn't think we would be connected for an hour. It seems that a man of the werewolf group has a large bump at the base of the joint after reaching. He says that he must stay connected for a while after the action because the knob is stuck and cannot come off.

 

I was relieved when he finally came out, but I was told that he had to scratch out what he put inside, so at first I could not swallow the meaning of the word and I was confused. Excited, the werewolf family fluid has an aphrodisiac effect. So it is dangerous to keep it in the body forever. The heat of aphrodisiac keeps me forever and my body keeps terribly aching.

 

The explanation makes sense. I also forgot completely, but even in the lecture I received when I was in my own country, I was told that my sexual intercourse was "until I clean my body". But that is the same for the night at that inn. After Aria's consciousness overwhelmed herself for the first time, Siegfried squeezed it out of Aria's "down there".

 

Furthermore, clothes that were supposed to have been muddy due to sweat had been replaced with new ones, and the cleansed body had a slight scent of soap. Aria was quietly writhing, now reminded that all that was done by Siegfried.

 

Instead of dirty clothes, I wore a shirt borrowed from Siegfried and covered my face dyed red with both hands. Siegfried is attached to Aria's back, which shrinks while sitting on the edge of the bed. She was hugged tightly from behind, and a soft kiss was dropped on the back of her neck.

 

 

"Aria, are you okay? I wonder if the aphrodisiac effect can still be removed?" It is better for me to get it out... "

 

 

I shake my head with all my might, feeling too embarrassed. If he does such things while I am conscious, I may be so embarrassed that my head will really boil.

 

 

"It's really okay ...!"

 

"But ... what if I'm going to check it now? You didn't show me when I scratched it out."

 

 

For some reason, Siegfried's concern is always blaming Aria's shame. When I desperately shake my head and show rejection, I hear a drooping voice from behind.

 

 

"Aria doesn't really like me after all ..."

 

"When did that happen!"

 

"Because ..."

 

 

Changing the direction of her body, Aria looked up at Siegfried ’s face. Gold eyes that are a little bit off, and a downward brow. In his ears, the red earrings are gently shaking. The white silver hair, which has grown considerably, is now united in the back. The first present given to Siegfried now brightly colors his hair.

 

 

"I love you, how many times do I have to confess for you to believe me?"

 

"While I can't believe it, Aria will always say "I like you"? Then I can't believe it for the rest of my life."

 

"Don't say anything weird anymore!"

 

 

Knees on the disturbed sheets, she stretched out and kissed him. I should have touched him for a moment and left, but I was caught by him immediately. Her waist was hugged and her body stuck across a thin shirt. His heat felt through the cloth is always the strength of Siegfried's feelings. I have thought that this heat might kill me. I thought it was ridiculous that it would be so hot that it would burn everything inside and outside my body.

 

 

"Mmm ... mmm ..."

 

 

The kiss is too deep and it is painful, but my body aches wanting more. She clasped the collar of Siegfried's shirt with both hands and said she was still short.

 

Siegfried's body is always hot. But Aria's body, which receives the heat, is burning as hot as his.

 

Our teeth collided with each other and drowned in a kiss that never ended. Swallowing the sweet saliva dripping from his tangled tongue, she learned that Siegfried's canines have sharp points. It was only momentarily that my spine stiffened.

 

I'm sure this fang will no longer pierce Aria's body. Poison and medicine are of a single paper. If you don't make a mistake in using it, it's just a decoration that highlights his good looks.

 

 

"Aria ... are you alive?"

 

 

I noticed that my back was stuck to the sheets. Siegfried, who covered Aria's body, asks such a thing with a panting breath.

 

 

"What is that?"

 

"Because."

 

"I want you to be more aware of the mood, the atmosphere, and that kind of thing, Sieg."

 

"... Because"

 

 

Siegfried's face is distorted and distorted, so I hug his head and stroke it. Siegfried's nose was buried in her chest covered with a shirt, but she was more amazed than embarrassed.

 

 

"You've said it many times? I'm not that soft."

 

"But Aria is small"

 

"Sieg."

 

"Sorry."

 

 

━ Siegfried exhales a long breath when making a sharp voice. A moist sigh slipped through the shirt and scratched the skin.

 

 

"Isn't it really a scary creature?"

 

 

Since he was finally motivated to swallow the words I had repeatedly told, Siegfried's voice is mixed with expectations and relief.

 

 

"The essence of Sieg should not be so scary. It's rather miserable."

 

"Isn't that a bit terrible ..."

 

"It's a fact, so it can't be helped."

 

"I see……"

 

 

The hair of Siegfried whose shoulders are dropped is disturbed with both hands. It's a little less glossy than when we first met, but he still has hair that's so soft that I'm jealous.

 

 

"It's natural that I can't control my emotions and power at first, but everyone has failed and learned from a young age, but Sieg-sama has long used medicine to control emotional agitation. I wonder?”

 

"Yes."

 

"This is my guess, but when the medicine runs out or the emotions can't be suppressed by the medicine-mainly during the full moon and during the estrus-then the desires that you used to hold isn't it jumping out all at once? …… But for a few months ... No, I don't think it wouldn't be strange if the desires that had been held down on an annual basis came up at once, especially Sieg. That's why you didn't practice to suppress yourself. "

 

"I wonder if that's true……"

 

"It's just a guess ... do you remember when you met me on a full moon?"

 

"I don't really remember that well. I remember being alone in the dark tower, but at the end my head is always blank ... I don't even know why I did that. ''

 

 

Siegfried who lifted his face lifts Aria's wrist, so the sleeve is rolled and the scar is exposed. The golden eyes that caught the scars fell, and the eyelashes cast a shadow on his eyes.

 

 

"I didn't say it myself. My mother said,"I was going to play with it." I'm sure this was just too much."

 

"Why do you say it like it's so easy ..."

 

"It's easy. When you pick up a beast you're carrying, you're likely to be scratched or bitten."

 

"Am I a beast?"

 

"Isn't Sieg, an abandoned dog or a cat that was picked up?"

 

"Aria treats me like a dog ..."

 

 

Siegfried drops his shoulders. I was wondering if he had misunderstood it, but I can't think of an illustration that would make it any better. The red piercings swayed to comfort me, but I patted them behind his ears, but his eyes were moistened.

 

 

"In any case, it's better to discontinue production of that medicine. I can't let go of the possibility that the medicine itself had dangerous side effects, and it is out of the question that you took too much."

 

"Sorry……"

 

“It's dangerous to use drugs that affect the mind if you use them in the wrong way. If you can't stand it, please say it properly. I will take it all.”

 

"Yes, thank you."

 

 

I stroke his dishevelled white-silver hair as if I were combing it, and put my finger on the dark blue ribbon that makes a small tail. When I loosened the loose ribbon, his beautiful, shiny hair fell like an avalanche.

 

 

"Aria is small but smart and amazing."

 

"Sieg."

 

"Sorry."

 

 

I give a big sigh to Siegfried, who spins words of apology. I don't mean to hate it, but Siegfried sometimes-no, often was the word.

 

Since Aria was silent all of a sudden, Siegfried raised her face, his gold eyes shaking.

 

 

"Aria, did you get angry? Or did you hate me?"

 

"No. Just a little miserable."

 

 

Aria's height will no longer grow. It has been pointed out many times since I came to this country that it is a pure fact. No matter how much time we spend together, I will not approach the "good looking adult woman" who looks good with Siegfried. Siegfried seems worried that Aria will hate him, but she wonders if he will change his mind someday.

 

 

"After all, I have to make my chest a little bigger ..."

 

"Why? Isn't it cute and lovely?"

 

"Sieg..."

 

"What happened to your weird face?"

 

"Is it that Sieg really like small breasts? Or are you a lolicon that only lusts small creatures, as rumored in the castle?"

 

"Both are different! There are no rumors like that!"

 

"I feel a little responsible for the suspicion of Lolicon. I'm sorry."

 

 

While saying so, I am also pleased to hear funny rumors about him. Because Siegfried is so cool, I don't care when a strong love partner appears. I think it's good for me to be the only one who knows his pitiful essence hidden in his gentle brows.

 

 

"Why do you look a little happy?"

 

"Did you see that? Maybe because of your mind."

 

 

Laughingly foolishly, I entangle my arms around his neckline covered by silver-white hair. Siegfried supported her back from the sheets. The kiss, which only touched lightly, is over immediately, and I stared close to his beautifully shining golden eyes.

 

 

"... Aria can still be small."

 

"That is, Sieg-sama is a true Lorico--"

 

“I’m saying it's different ...!"

 

 

Siegfried, who denies in haste, is looking for words.

 

 

"No, it's not ..."

 

 

After groaning for a while, Siegfried looked like he was at a loss.

 

 

"I think I really like you."

 

"Do you want to eat me?"

 

"Yeah. I want to eat you."

 

"Is this the wolf in you satisfied?"

 

"That is ..."

 

 

The body of Siegfried, with his cheeks red, was hot enough to cause burns. I found a bushy tail hidden behind him, I laughed.

 

 

"Actually, It’s still not enough at all."

 

 

It seems that it will take more time to be satisfied because you have been waiting too long.

 

 

"Wolf, how about another one if you like?"

 

 

Siegfried, who had blisters and bulging tail hair, was hugged with all her might and laughed loudly. Have fun, be happy--be happy. After a long time, I just laughed brightly.

 

 

 

Tl: Awww…is it just me but isn’t this adorable???

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment