[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 35

Become a Patron!

 

Goodnight, Mr. Wolf 1

 

 

Finally, my fingertips reached Siegfried. I touch the back of his hand covered in leather gloves and follow slowly. The fingers that slipped into the gap between the gloves and shirt touched his hot skin.

 

I gently peel off both hands covering his face and ride on his knee. It was nice to sit down. Otherwise, it won't arrive.

 

I touch his dry lips with my lips and make a slight lip sound and leave. As I kissed him again and again, I didn't know if I was kissing by myself or Siegfried. So I close my eyes, turn my arm around his neck, and kiss deeply.

 

Hot tongues were entangled, and a sweet numbness spread throughout my body. Power is put into the large palm that is placed on the back of my head, and the depth of kissing increases. The saliva that is about to overflow is swallowed and swallowed, and the body is melted from the inside. I will proceed with preparations for accepting Siegfried.

 

 

"Hmm ... mmm ... mmm ..."

 

 

When Aria finally separated, Aria's body was lying on the sheets. When I looked up, his wet golden eyes were shaking.

 

 

"Aria ... please. Stop doing this."

 

 

Siege flesh with a crooked and distorted face fills the face in Aria's shoulder. The reason why her blouse is moist and moist is probably because it absorbs the tears that fall.

 

 

"I can't stop myself."

 

 

I hold the body that leaks a low moan and prepare a disturbed breath. I spoke a little, whispering.

 

 

"It’s okay, Sieg. Up until now ... it was just a bit out of time. I can accept any of you."

 

"I hate to hurt you."

 

"If you're given by Sieg, it's important for me to have a wound."

 

"This kind of scar doesn't suit Aria."

 

 

He traced the scars he could see through the collar of her blouse with his lips, and she twisted herself when it tickled. Laughter and a squeaking sound of the bed echoed in the dark room.

 

I lightly brushed my neck to find out that Siegfried’s canine is getting sharper. Siegfried, with his face up, looked down on Aria, as if to say "afraid".

 

I extend my hands, brush his red earrings and touch his silver-white hair. Siegfried's hair, seen in a dim room, seems to be glowing lightly. The hair that slipped between her fingers fell down to Aria's cheeks.

 

Our tongues entangle before I realize that I had been kissed. The hot tongue, which is sweeter than before, moves to trace my teeth. I felt the weight of his body leaning on my upper jaw.

 

I separated my knee just like that day, but I didn't feel scared anymore. No scary things will happen. I decided to accept it if it happened. Even if it hurts, even if it is painful, I will laugh and take everything.

 

Repeated kissing will melt the lower abdomen sweetly. The honey dripping wet the underwear and made a big stain. Rumination of the pleasure that I just learned, and I want it soon, so I rub my knees on my waist with my slacks on, and urge him to continue.

 

The mouth is ripe sweetly because Siegfried is already interested in it. Unless you feel like it, his saliva will never be so sweet. He couldn't give me what I wanted forever, and my abdomen was aching and my head was crazy.

 

 

"... It's no good"

 

 

The palms stretched out in front of the slacks are immediately caught and gently restrained. Both hands were gathered overhead and pressed against the wrinkled sheets.

 

 

"Why?"

 

 

While asking with a tangling tongue, she complained that she wanted to connect more deeply. She looked back at his golden eyes and adjusted her lips so that he could be inhaled. The sweet and wet lips quickly leave without deep intercourse.

 

 

"You don't want to hurt?"

 

 

I pat his cheeks with the hands holding the opposite of mine and gently dislodge the hair that sticks there. I wanted to touch him directly, but I bit the tip of my finger, but he escaped before pulling out his gloves.

 

 

"Sieg, don't run away."

 

"Not me. I want Aria to run away."

 

"I don't like running away."

 

 

I hate to look away and run away. I can only do that, because I remember my old days. But not now. I didn't grow so tall, but even though my chest was rather lonely, I grew up. I came to wish not only for my own happiness, but for the happiness of those by my side.

 

 

 

"I'm fine even if it hurts. Because Sieg is special. But ..."

 

 

I look into the shimmering flames that shine in his golden eyes.

 

 

"If you don't want to hurt me, be gentle."

 

"I always think of that. I don't want to hurt you. I want to be gentle .. I love you smiling."

 

 

The teardrops falling out from Siegfried’s eyes dropped on my cheeks. Perhaps he was distracted, the force in the fingers holding Aria’s wrists relaxed. In that gap, I released myself from his restraints and held Siegfried’s cheeks with her free hands.

 

 

"... Did you lose weight a little?"

 

 

He bit his upper lip softly and leaned his forehead. Siegfried just silently shook his head left and right. I put my lips close to the drops on the corner of his eyes and I learned that the salty one was slightly sweep. I was a little surprised that even this kind of thing became sweet but I kissed the opposite corner of his eye in the same way.

 

 

"It's okay. Sieg doesn't know anything about it yet."

 

 

I put my hands on his cheeks and behind his neck. When I rubbed my body against the hugged body, I heard the sound of blood circulating. The cheeks that touch the neck of Siegfried felt the pulsation of blood.

 

 

"Sorry Aria. Sorry ..."

 

"Why do you apologize?"

 

 

She was tightly held back and made a voice filled with pain.

 

 

"Because I did a lot of terrible things. Hurt you, make me cry ... I did so many terrible things."

 

 

The arm hugging Aria's body was loose, and his gloved fingertip touched her forehead. The bangs are gently scratched and the kiss is dropped there.

 

 

"And yet I'm happy now. Aria is here, I'm with you ... I’m happy."

 

"Sieg..."

 

"I don't really want you to leave. I want to be with you all the time ..."

 

 

A whispering voice that makes me scared disappears. I'm wondering how it can be transmitted by wiping the tears down his cheeks. No matter how many times she wiped, Siegfried's cheeks quickly got wet, causing a transparent drop to fall on Aria.

 

 

"Sieg, I love you."

 

 

These words were the only words that I thought about. Put the word I like you on your lips so you can check it again.

 

 

"No, it's painful, that's true. But the thing that Sieg gives is special."

 

 

I invite the entangled right hand of Siegfried to my neck and touch the scarred skin together.

 

 

"This is a sign of love. I'm so happy that I've been loved so deeply. I'm happy to be with Sieg-sama."

 

 

The front of my eyes suddenly blurred and I could not see Siegfried ’s face. I wiped my eyes with my left fingertip and learned that I was crying. People who don't cry are crying so badly that they freak out and laugh a little.

 

 

"It's about time you find out that I really like Sieg-sama. Don't touch this cloth, touch it properly. Make sure I'm here ... If I can be by your side, please know that I am happy. "

 

 

I put my finger on the edge of the glove and pull it slowly. His beautiful, non-tanned skin appeared for the first time in months. His features are gentle and his rugged hands are masculine. I kissed it at the tip of his slightly sharpened nails and said without doubt that I liked him.

 

 

"Where do you think the scratches won't go away? You are not, after all, a dreadful black beast."

 

 

The drug will force you to push it in, so when you reach the limit, you will have a stronger power than necessary and your greed will start to rage. Ordinarily it's the desire to have someone take it for granted.

 

 

"Can't you believe this yet?"

 

 

I put my cheeks on his hard palm and smile a little bit nasty. His rugged fingertip slipped on my skin to make sure. The lips, the chin, and the fingers that travel through the clavicle touch the scars that remain from the neck to the shoulders. Siegfried, who reached his wrist along his chest, slipped his palm in from the cuffs of his blouse.

 

 

 

The biggest scratches that I have hidden stubbornly are finally found. The fingers that trace the scars that were still clear were terrified.

 

 

"I've hurt you so deep ... you forgive me?"

 

"No, Sieg. You have loved so much."

 

"... Are you scared of me?"

 

"How can I be scared of a person with such a pitiful face?"

 

 

The curtains swayed by the wind blowing through the windows, and the soft afternoon sun entered into the dark room. A new drop that fell with the momentum of a blink was shining very beautifully.

 

 

"I ... Is it okay to like you? Is it okay to be on your side?"

 

 

I extend my hand to the white silver hair that has grown beyond his shoulder. A bunch of dark shadows on his face, behind the ears with red piercings. Then, I can see his eyebrows that mercilessly descend in the beautiful face like a prince.

 

 

"Silk cannot help, so I will take care of Sieg's happiness for the rest of my life."

 

 

Hold me, hold me. She is hugged and exhales in happiness. Finally, the gloved palm is much hotter than I had imagined. I felt happy again with the heat, and another tear fell.

 

 

Tl: Awwww…goodness :)

 

    <<prev      Table of Contents     next>>

Comments