[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 49: VS Dream Demon King 15

 

Support me on Patreon for Advanced Chapters!

 

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.


Enjoy~

 

(WARNING!!! Mature content ahead!)

 

 

―――― The texture of the mattress is different from usual.

 

The whole body is hot as if the temperature of the blood circulating in the body had risen.

 

"... Hmm ..."

 

When I inhaled a heavy and sweet scent and opened my eyelids, there was a partner as I expected.

 

I repeatedly breathed quietly.

 

By the time the vague focus was set, I remembered what happened just before I fainted.

 

I heard that the freckles floating on Kellen's cheeks is a kind of curse, and I was asked to “remove it” and I reached out without thinking deeply.

 

It is a strong curse that can bind a person as powerful as him. Anyone will understand that its power is not a raw thing. Kellen will be able to solve it on his own if he is not a weak person.

 

But I didn't even realize that simple thing ...

 

The impact of running on the extended fingertip like a reflection. Numbness that travels through the arm. The sharp pain that ran through the inside of the skin ... has already disappeared without a trace.

 

Instead of severe pain, it is a dense swell of heat that goes around the body.

 

"..."

 

I gently listened to the young man who hugged me.

 

Warmth that is directly transmitted from our intertwined limbs. It was immediately obvious that they were completely naked without any visual confirmation. But I don't feel like doing anything, so I'd like you to simply take off your clothes and sleep.

 

I got out of the tight arms and looked around.

 

This room is familiar to me. It is a room that I always rent during my stay when I visit the castle of the dragons.

 

There are many windows in the castle where the demon dragon, who likes the sunlight, unlike the devil, lives. This room also has a large window on the wall.

 

When I use it, it gives me sunshade ... As I remember, the windows were still covered with a thick cloth with consideration. The light is leaking from the edges, so it's probably daytime now.

 

I placed my hands on the side of the young man sleeping in the dim room and gaze down at his body.

 

...... I was saved again.

 

Running on Medismerut's shoulder was a wound that was not healed. There are no blood stains left, whether he wiped his body before going up to the bed. However, there are painful lacerations all over his body.

 

I was probably injured instead of releasing Kellen's curse. So Medismerut gave me his magical power. He would have deferred treatment of his injury to heal me ...

 

He always wakes up earlier than me, and has a deep sleep so that he does not notice the sign that this happened. It seems that his complexion is pale as a result.

 

I stopped breathing and endured the feeling of pumping up, then exhaled slowly.

 

Always be bothered and annoyed. No matter what I think, it's because I'm worried about Medismerut.

 

I was crying pitifully.

 

............ I wait for my mind to settle down and then move around.

 

We only trace the way of giving pleasure that we remembered. Put your magic on your fingers and tongue, paying close attention to your weight so that you don't put your weight on it. I put all my thoughts into my hands that touch the wound.

 

This time it's my turn to help--

 

"Hmm……"

 

I covered Medismerut and gently pushed his thin lips open with my tongue.

 

There are countless experiences of falling asleep in the past. But that was when I was a Demon King.

 

At that time, I was doing whatever I wanted without any resistance. But I can't believe it now ... I'm shy. It's embarrassing and unbearable.

 

Even though she is hot, her body temperature rises further due to the shamefulness. The hand stroking the wound on the shoulder seems to shake. Even so, the angle is changed and the tongue keeps moving back and forth in the mouth.

 

I'm wondering if my movements will fuel me! ...... It's a corner of my thoughts, but I can't settle down immediately because I thrust myself.

 

 ……Yup?

 

I wonder if I don't have to be calm?

 

I think with a pounding hot head.

 

The best way to encourage recovery is to get him to feel a pleasant sensation.

 

It may be much faster and more reliable than letting your skin and mucous membranes absorb the magical power of your hands and tongue. That means ... I can reach out to him without any consciousness until the end ...?

 

What are you thinking? ... but I don't think I'm wrong.

 

What should I do.

 

Try?

 

I licked my lips and gently left. There was no sign that consciousness would return to the beauty as I looked down. His complexion didn’t change much either.

 

"... Me ... san ...?"

 

Eyelids closed. Immovable lips. A relaxed body.

 

............ Be prepared, myself. [1]

 

It's not that difficult. I'll just do what Medismerut always does.

 

Not when you're shy.

 

I want you to get better soon, right? Yes, this is a cure ...!

 

My throat went up and down.

 

"Hmm ... mmhhh ..."

 

While moving along my lips, the wounds running on the flanks are about to move. When stimulated, the rod in my hands increased hardness. You can see his body moisturize as he reacts.

 

It is a pervert that you get excited about the other person who sleeps ... but it doesn't stop. I can't help but ache. I repeat excuses to help Medismerut recover, but maybe I just want to be connected ...

 

Put magic power on the tongue and lick the skin.

 

She sometimes looked up and looked at the expression of a young man. ...... he still hasn't returned to consciousness.

 

It looks a little bit angry, but maybe it's because I'm worried. I can feel the change from what I have in my hand, so I continue to caress.

 

It is always disturbed by being penetrated by this of Medismerut and exposed in the body.

 

I think so, it's strange because the love rubs up in the fierce rubbing with a stroke.

 

"Me-san ..."

 

I raised my upper body when it had grown up to a sufficient hardness. I straddle his hips and add a hand to it that curls up.

 

I didn't prepare myself. The body expecting further actions without being comforted has already begun to melt. There was a squeaky wet sound just by touching the tip.

 

 ……What should I do. This alone will make you breathless. Even after repeated shallow breathing, my heart beat is still unsteady. It seems that tension and expectations are mixed and the whole body is burned from the inside.

 

"Hmm ... mm ... mm"

 

After hesitating back and forth several times, I let myself down.

 

Repeat up and down little by little and swallow him little by little.

 

Despite the fact that I only hold the tip, I am so happy that my skin becomes greasy. I'm thrilled and my spine is more pleasant.

 

Recently, I was often melted and melted and reached many times before being connected. In this way, the sense of suddenly being welcomed is completely different from usual.

 

I feel the size and the shape of the constriction vividly, and the embarrassment that I have set up is also added, and even if I move a little, I feel painful and unbearable.

 

"... Me-san ... wake-up ..."

 

My pleasure should flow from the rubbing mucous membranes to the wounded body of Medismerut. This will speed up my magical power and help his injury recover faster.

 

With the help of the slipping that she exuded herself, she sank deeper to swallow in his enthusiasm. A shallow breath leaked. The inner wall gradually moisturizes.

 

Medismerut returned to consciousness when she held him half way.

 

"... Ah ... good morning ..."

 

His long eyelashes tremble slightly.

 

The red irises that slowly appeared from the other side of his eyelids swayed. He probably doesn't understand the situation.

 

Eyes crossed. If you look up, you will have power in your body without being aware of it.

 

I made a smile on my face to reassure the innocent young man.

 

"Wait .. The magical power you received will be returned."

 

"Nah, ni ........."

 

His good looks are distorted. His annoyed eyebrows seem to indicate his embarrassment.

 

Sigh is hot.

 

The heat inside my body suddenly increased, probably because the reaction from the laid Medismerut was the trigger.

 

The magical power swelled inside my body.

 

Are the powers that healed me making a noise to return to it’s original source?

 

Shame still can't be overlooked. But now that I've done so far, I have to take responsibility until the end. While repeating such a dialogue of excuses in my mind, I also exhaled a lot.

 

Nuchu, a wet sound echoes.

 

Medismerut placed his big hand on my waist. Apparently he understood what was happening to his body and what I was doing.

 

"... my lord."

 

"That's it ... Don't move ... Hmm."

 

What kind of feeling is he looking up at now, straddling me with a bright red face?

 

I'm so shy and unbearable. However, my waist moves without permission. What should I do, I am embarrassed by the line of sight of Medismerut. Keep an eye on him.

 

"Me-san, huh ... huh ..."

 

In the darkness, I stroke his scars with my hands on his hard abs. I felt it was more blocked than when I traced it with my tongue.

 

With my pleasure and magic, his body is definitely recovering. I was encouraged by the fact that it inspired me.

 

............ I have to feel more, you have to eat me ...!

 

I consciously tightened the tip that I felt inside my body.

 

I couldn't do it when I was in the beginning of Akane's consciousness, but now I have regained most of the knowledge of former Dream Demon King. She knows exactly where and how she can move to make herself happy and whether the other person will be happy.

 

While taking care not to disturb the breath that tends to be shallow, I worked desperately by relying on my memory.

 

"... Hey ... is it delicious ...?"

 

"Yes, very .. I never expected you to receive such a reward."

 

The beautiful man looking down smiled lustrously.

 

The hand attached to the waist moves smoothly.

 

As if you were checking the connected parts, the fingers that were stroked around the cracks expanded into small grains.

 

“Ahh!”

 

It runs from the flower buds that are touched by the sharp stimulus to the whole body.

 

I managed to support my upper body, which had collapsed forward with impetus, just before I collapsed into Medismerut. I can't put weight on an injured man ...!

 

I bounced repeatedly while straddling him.

 

The young man's smile deepened when I saw him with both hands beside him.

 

"But the previous action was too far-reaching ... I thought my heart would stop."

 

"Uh ... kun ...!"

 

"Since you have given me the time, let's check directly with your body to see if you are really well."

 

 

 

―――― It was immediately after this that the initiative was taken away.

 

 

 

[1] the I here is “Atashi” referring to oneself.

 

 

 

Comments