[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 38

 Become a Patron!

 

Goodnight, Mr. Wolf 4

 

 

Siegfried, who has given up medicine, always takes on the appearance of a white beast on a full moon night. According to the person himself, "It's not like that color and roundness". It may be a tribal instinct, but Aria is not sure. The only thing I can say is that Siegfried, a white beast, feels good and fluffy.

 

 

"The brush of the bridegroom tool I brought in was finally useful ...!"

 

 

Siegfried sits on the rug spread on the bed, and Aria sighs. Grooming Siegfried on a full moon night is now becoming a habit. At first Siegfried, who was reluctant at the beginning, was now lying up there, leaning himself up when Aria started preparing the rug.

 

 

"... I thought, your wedding tool is a bit weird."

 

"Is that so?"

 

"Because Frisbee or a cat ... what did you mean?"

 

"I didn't know what kind of person would be my husband, so I tried increasing the number of variations just in case. I think Frisbee could be used … do you dislike it?"

 

"If Aria would have fun, it would be nice."

 

"It's very fun."

 

"Yes ... then it’s fine."

 

 

I put the last comb in the white fluffy hair and put the brush in a small box while regretfully pouting. I can’t let Siegfried hang up for too long.

 

Silk moon's fur that glitters through the window sparkled on Siegfried. I quickly clear the rug with the white beast gently landing on the floor, and then place pillows and cushions in the same place. The fluffy cushions tailored to Aria's taste are a gift from Siegfried, who had been sneaking in the room for some time. It seems that the person himself is a secret, but it is more difficult for the person not to notice it in such a purposeful way.

 

 

"Sieg, please go here."

 

"……Thank you."

 

 

Silk was layed down on the place where there is usually a pillow, and Siegfried softens and narrows his golden eyes. The disjointed bedrooms joined together, and the oversized bed became one of two people. Siegfried is tall, so with two sleeping, a big bed is just right. On a full moon night, the bed seems a little small. That's okay, because I can sleep more tightly than usual.

 

 

"Speaking of which, I have a request."

 

"I'll be happy if Aria asks."

 

"Even though you lied to me like that before ..."

 

"This time I will do it properly!"

 

"Just kidding."

 

 

I grip my fingers through the fur that covered Siegfried's body. Because of brushing, the white silver coat is soft and fluffy.

 

 

"I would like to organize the library. Since it is arranged without any classification, it is hard to find what I'm looking for. The things overflowing from the bookshelves are piled up on the floor ... surplus room If there is one, put a bookshelf there and move some books to it. ''

 

"You don't need two archives."

 

"I can't help it because I don't have enough bookshelves. It's fine in a small room. You can choose a book you use often and move it to that ... If it's true, you can make it a study room ..."

 

 

I laugh at Siegfried when she saw him growling.

 

 

"Please leave only a small desk and chair."

 

"... Aria's request can't be refused."

 

"Thank you, Fufu."

 

"By the way, I received another letter from the son of the Prime Minister of your country."

 

"From Mr. Victor?"

 

"Yeah. The content of the alliance is getting tougher for us, so my father is holding his head and roaring every time."

 

"Can you still stop the alliance with my country?"

 

"Because I got Aria. I can't give you back ..."

 

 

A forehead covered with white silver fur rubs against the neck of Aria. The scars that stopped hiding have become thinner and thinner recently. I didn't tell him that Siegfried seemed happy, so she felt lonely. And if I want his carved marks, get a new one.

 

 

(But I have to stop seeing it ...)

 

 

The neck on the opposite side of the scar – the little red mark that was just left the other day is touched with my fingertips, staining my cheeks red. Apparently, the act of leaving a "kiss mark" in this country is rare, and anyone who found a red mark gave a uniform question. Also, I couldn't help explaining "Kissmark" to gentle gentlemen who worried that I was injured.

 

 

"My dad really likes Aria, so I think you'll be happy with the conditions."

 

"What kind of changes did you make this time?"

 

"Various provisions of military power ... He is sometimes a bit scary."

 

 

Siegfried with a raised face shows a dexterous and astringent face as a beast. Aria tilted her head as she wrinkled her nose. Victor's fear was never a memorable thing for Aria.

 

 

"Can you tell me what you talked about at that time?"

 

"……Secret"

 

 

Victor said that he visited Siegfried's room before Aria that day. By the way, Victor walked in the direction of Siegfried's room. Since then Siegfried seems to be uncomfortable with Victor, but he didn't tell me what they were talking about.

 

I decided to give up as soon as I saw the Siegfried, who purposely turned to the other side. We've had dozens of such exchanges already.

 

It is not fair to be hidden on one side. So Aria also made a secret to Siegfried. It's no secret to him that Edward squeaks out Siegfried's early childhood stories as a reward for his bets.

 

After checking his coat of hair, I sandwich my cheek covered with short hair with both hands. I look closely at his golden eyes and make sure there is no shadow.

 

 

"How are you?"

 

"Yeah, I'm feeling really good lately."

 

"That’s good……"

 

 

It was difficult to reduce the amount of medicine that was taken too much, and Siegfried suffered severely if he made a mistake. The idea of Aria, who suspected the side effects of the drug, would have been correct. I don't think that medicine is so strong that it is suitable for regular use.

 

Siegfried's behavior that asked for drugs strangely may have been due to his dependence on drugs. It was only about two months ago that I was able to go back and forth and completely turn off the drug.

 

In the meantime, autumn is over, winter is over, and spring is about to start again. Spring, when I met Siegfried, is about to begin the season of flowers. When spring comes, they promised to go somewhere far away together. Siegfried laughed when he wanted to see a lot of her favorite things, so she laughed and answered to find out what they’re like.

 

 

"I didn't say that the old ones are bad, but the technology is evolving. It is important to think properly whether there is room for improvement or not."

 

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Aria is smart."

 

"Everyone is too short of studying! The books in the library were crying because of dust."

 

"I'm not good at the desk ..."

 

"Why don't you start with making habits? Isn’t there a church in the city? There, I will teach my children to study. If they get used to it from a young age, I may lose my weakness."

 

"No one can teach me."

 

"Let's collect from overseas. If the system is set up soon, we can even start an exchange program ... If you get to know it properly, you will know that the people in this country are not scared."

 

"... I don't like studying."

 

"Sieg."

 

"It’s okay! I can love Aria!"

 

"I will help Sieg too."

 

 

I puffed my cheeks out and bury my face in fluffy fur. Siegfried, who has become a white beast, is fluffy, but I especially like the area around his stomach. The thin hair is soft and fluffy, and the fact that his body temperature is transmitted gently invites drowsiness.

 

 

"Fufu, Sieg-sama is fluffy. It's fluffy, silky, and warm ..."

 

"Aria, It feels weird to the touch, so stop ..."

 

"I’m sorry!"

 

 

When the fur that had buried the face popped up, the wet tip of his nose was pressed against her lips.

 

 

"... I don't receive it."

 

"Yeah……"

 

 

Touching sharply sharp fangs with my fingertips whilst gazing at his flickering golden eyes of the flame. The fluffy fur is attractive, but I still want to hold it with my usual arms. This time, I pressed my lips against the tip of his nose and sunk my head in soft fur. Staring at the golden eyes of the gentle light, she smiles softly.

 

 

"Good night, Mr. Wolf"

 

"Good night Aria .. See you tomorrow."

 

 

Tonight, let’s just put ourselves together and close our eyes. I will meet him again tomorrow. So now, with a gentle white beast, set out on a journey into a happy dream world.

 

 

[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf, END]

 

 

Tl: Whohoo!!! It’s finally over!! next up are the extras~~~

Ps. Anyone of you being crawled by ants because of how sweet this is???

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment