[God You're a Liar] Chapter 2.1: Desperate Conclusion

 Hello guys! since about 5 of you wanted me to continue translating this series I've upped and went to translate! But sadly, unlike before i won't be able to update whole chapters due to my now (sadly) packed schedule since school year has started. Though I still hope you look forward to future updates! like always, I'll update tuesdays and fridays ^^

-----


It was in that moment I felt a strange, feeling that I was floating.

 

My whole body collapsed on my back but it wasn't on something hard like soil. Something surprisingly soft took my weight and bounced lightly.

 

The visibility is dark. When I talked to that self-proclaimed god, it was dawn so that the ridge line of the mountain could be seen faintly.

 

I get up a little with my elbows. Immediately after that, I felt the temperature on my side and was scared.

 

My upper arm was caught and the posture collapsed without any dismay. I looked up at the tall man who straddled me with his eyes rounded.

 

In the darkness, the golden color was shining brightly behind the white hair his emerged faintly.

 

―――― It’s so uncertain and abrupt that I can't keep up with the situation.

 

However, without any explanation to me who was confused, his smile deepened and brought his dignified face to my neck.

 

Chills ran all over my body from the place where it was licked.

 

 

 

Pa ...! [1]

 

 

 

My hand which was raised in a hurry was easily caught. He raised his hand in front of me and put his lips on my wrist as if to fascinate me. I felt something crawling up, the tip of his tongue following my thin skin, and my spine trembled.

 

 

"I told you, you can do whatever you want. I'll get the lump of cloth and you as you wished."

 

 

I look sideways while being dragged maintaining my gaze.

 

The important wedding gown that was supposed to be held was casually released in a place one step down from the soft place where we were.

 

 

"You are the one ..."

 

"I guess I called it myself."

 

 

Both of my wrists were put together over my head.

 

He lightly waved into the air with his free hand. Immediately after, the shutters in two directions made a squeaking noise at the same time. The cold air of the early morning sneaks in through the slightly opened window.

 

The state of the room emerged in the morning sun when it came in. Although it wraped his back softly, the identity of him is known and it’s as if blood was drawn from my whole body. A disproportionately heavy and luxurious bed placed in the center of a simple wooden room. I am laid there.

 

 

"... Where is this?"

 

"My house."

 

 

After all, I couldn't swallow the meaning of the words that were easily told.

 

Because until now, we were out of the village.

 

There was no house with shutters nearby. But is it possible to move to a distant place in an instant? ... No, if he really is a god, it's no wonder he could do something she doesn’t want to believe.

 

Above all, his appearance tells the story. He has a color that humans cannot have, which is why he was called "Zeine-sama" when she first saw him. I myself decided that.

 

Even if he isn’t a noble god but an inexplicable monster… a village girl who has no powers can’t be a match for him who set up a long distance move in an instant and maintained a cool expression.

 

---My fate was in my hands.

 

The desperate conclusions reached by the calm part of my head sizzled and invaded my entire body.

 

 

I know only one thing that a man does with a woman in a pair, whether it's a superior bed where the whole body sinks into it or the common hard bed used by the villagers. Even if you have no experience, you know that much.

 

Resistance is futile.

 

There is no escape.

 

You have to make a conscious effort to relax your body, to be as strong as possible. You need to keep as quiet as possible. And if we do it quietly, then maybe, when we're done, he'll let you off with a bang. If you flail around poorly, you'll only get hurt. If you incite their cruelty, the worst thing you can do is risk losing your life. I don't want to end my life when I've only been alive for nineteen years......!

 

Besides, it's an unsold body anyway. I wouldn't mind offering it up to some odd self-proclaimed god who would want it. No one of the opposite sex is going to praise me for forcing myself to keep my chastity here. I thought of myself as ......, and then I felt myself beck and calloused. I was more concave than when I thought about the possibility of being killed.

 

 

'That's a good reminder, man.'

 

 

He smiled thinly and loosened the bindings on both my wrists, probably sensing that I had lost the energy to resist. My freed arms were thrown powerlessly to the sides of my head.

 

His hands, without hesitation, sloughed off the cloth. In a flash, I was undressed and in my unprotected underwear. His feverish eyes stared at my exposed skin as he licks it.

 

I'm afraid to look at them. Fear of the unknown and the tension of the coming action make my whole body freeze up. I need to throw myself down and get out of this situation by quickly satisfying him, I think calmly, but my body is not listening to me.

 

 

''Huh ......!''

 

 

He stroked my side with a slurp. The touch of a hard palm seems to be the same as the men of the village. But I've never experienced allowing soft skin to the opposite sex, so it's just an impression.

 

A large hand came up to avoid the bulge in my chest and patted my shoulder, moving softly from my second arm to my elbow and wrist. It traces down my collarbone, traces my neck, and tickles my ear.

 

He continued to stroke her body in this way for a while, checking the elasticity and texture of her skin.

 

I just lie there and obediently take in the movements that confirm the elasticity and texture of my skin.

 

Even with my eyelids tightly closed, I can feel the hot gaze that seems to burn my skin. I can't stand the thought of being seen naked. But for some reason, I don't know why I didn't feel as much disgust as I was prepared to. I was halfway through being sought out by the opposite sex I'd never met before, and I was hungry to feel nothing but disgust. His touch was unexpectedly gentle, like he cared for me.

 

I just couldn't fake the embarrassment. Oh God, get it over with. I want to be free of this situation as soon as possible. ......!

 

A hand on my thighs interrupts the gap between my legs, which are tightly closed. My body bounced. But instead of pushing in to the spot where it was close, I lightly rubbed the soft inner thighs and my fingertips drifted elsewhere.

 

A breath of air leaked out.

 

I felt a hint of a small smile as he looked down at me as I unconsciously let out a stuffed breath.


Table of Contents

<<prev

next>>

Comments

Post a Comment