[God You're a Liar] Chapter 3.2: Heat

 In between the lazy back and forth of his hips, he drops countless kisses on my skin. It's all the weak spots that are exposed and vulnerable that he unexpectedly sucks on in the process of sliding his lips down. Even the hands that trace my raw skin feel strangely soft.

 

There are no words.

 

If this was a normal wedding night, they would whisper words of love to each other in the middle of the ...... is a cold thought snatched from the corner of my messy, cluttered head.

 

The emptiness spread and seeped deep in my chest.

 

And yet, the body dissolved in sludge is slowly accepting the presence of the intruding entity against its mind.

 

...... Don't stroke it so gently.

 

What was this man thinking when he brought me here? Isn't it just for my body? Why do you spend so much time and effort on this?

 

It's not fair to be compassionate when you were prepared to be treated so badly. It's foul. 'I can't help it because I can't disobey' and 'it's just an injury' are words I told myself would be wasted.

 

Or maybe it was an attitude that I forced myself to come to terms with? So you've created a backlash? Is this how you take the time to show me that you're going to go through with things, to beat into my body that it's consensual?

 

To completely shatter the resistance of the heart that cannot be discarded?

 

...... is also ...... good ...…

 

What?

 

"I'm fine, you can move from ...... to ....…

 

I didn't know him at heart.

 

So I told him that in between shallow breaths. And yet he only deepened his smile.

 

The tongue that licked away the tears that had blurred the corners of my eyes descended to my neck. The hand wrapped around the swelling of my chest, rustling gently over the whole thing, occasionally increasing the strength of his fingers as if enjoying the elasticity.

 

My hips jerked and jumped each time I was snatched from the colored protrusion. When I responded like that, he loosened his hand and returned his caresses to a softer one.

 

Long fingers slipped from my inner thighs to between my legs, cruising there where she sucked himself tightly, poking slightly at the wick, and then back to my thighs again.

 

The quiet communion, with only the scrape of the mattress and the slight sound of water, continued for some time after that.

 

And when ...... that long, long time changed abruptly, I felt---

 

 

Hey, Lana. Do you want me to make you a fortune?

 

A voice called to me as I threw myself down, so exhausted that I couldn't even move a single finger. I only raise my gaze.

 

The person who drove me to this state seems to have regained his normal condition after just taking a big breath. I'm so exhausted that I can't even get up.

 

I was about to reply with a dry throat and cough.

 

I seem to have raised my voice too high.

 

...... While he stroked and licked me while our bodies were connected, I noticed that my secret spot was completely comfortable with him, and the light shaking didn't stop me from making strange noises, and my skin was on fire and sweaty, and before I knew it, I was being taken to a world I didn't know existed. I'm not sure if I've gone, or if I've lost my mind a little bit ...... Anyway, I was probably given an intense first time experience that was as intense as a first time can be. I'm sure it's a very good idea.

 

It's not a level of resistance that I could resist or not resist, as I'm not used to the coloration.

 

As a result, my joints were creaking all over my body. In addition, my throat was dry.

 

When I freed myself from his arms and looked inside the room again, I was surprised to see that the outside of the armored door was completely lit up. Apparently he had been devouring me for a very long time.

 

It doesn't matter if it's only a sewing job.”

 

He strokes my back to appease me, and I throw the cloth in one hand out of the bunk and slump down next to him.

 

I wonder if it's safe to leave the cloth ...... wiping my skin wet with sweat and various other things as it is. But I don't have any extra energy left to pick it up and wash it, though I've been rooted out of my strength.

 

I don't intend to lock you up in this room. You've got too much time on your hands anyway, if you want to work, you can work until you get bored.

 

Master Zeine, why do you think you should go to ...…

 

It's just that the offering you gave me was a gift. I'll polish you up, okay?

 

Polished ......?

 

Let's just take a nap.

 

I'll tell you about life here when you wake up.” he told me absentmindedly, wrapping his arms loosely around my waist and closing his eyelids quietly.

 

 

[1] honestly, this line was somewhat difficult to put to words

[2] Also this one. Sigh…

 

Tl: I found this chapter unexpectedly sweet UWU.

 

Ps. I’ll probably update about once a week this time due to time constraints TT^TT. Online learning life has been hard so far and I hear it will only get harder. Good luck to my final senior year of high school!

Comments