[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 36

 Become a Patron!

 

Goodnight, Mr. Wolf 2

 

I thought that Siegfried's face was falling, but the next moment it was raining kisses. She was kissed all over her face and involuntarily closed her eyes. The closed eyelids were even touched by the lips, and a hot sigh slipped across the skin.

 

I push my lips against Siegfried's lips while exhaling as hot. The sighs of the two mix together to fill their mouths. Inserting their tongue into the gap in their lips faster. Siegfried moved, and touched his pointed canine with her tongue.

 

I wanted to tell him that it wasn't scary at all, so I repeated my tongue in the same place many times. When the tip of her tongue was tingling with heat, Siegfried's tongue entwined with Aria's tongue. The sweetly wet tongue is much larger than Aria's. Pushed back to wrap up, this time Siegfried's tongue slipped into Aria's mouth.

 

 

"Hmm ...!"

 

 

Sweet dripping saliva is fed, and the abdominal pain becomes stronger. The sound of swallowing saliva that almost overflowed echoed inside the eardrum.

 

Silk is absorbed in deep kissing, Siegfried's palm dives under her skirt. A hot palm slips on her thigh and pats the hip bone. From the touched area, the skin softly rises and new honey wets the underwear. The thin cloth, which was already fluffy, clung to the mucous membrane.

 

 

"Ah ...!"

 

 

Siegfried touches the mucous membrane that is ripe enough to clearly assert its shape through a wet cloth. He gently traced it with his finger pad and shook my hips. The back of my throat is cramped and I'm going to say something stupid.

 

Deeper, deeper. I'm frustrated because I want to get together. I tangle my legs as if to invite him, and pat his neckline covered with silver-white hair. I pulled his back through his smooth hair and pulled the back of his head, irrespective of the nasty noise that made it into my skin.

 

Beautiful red marks are scattered from the neck to the clavicle. It wasn't enough, so I dented from above the red mark. The same is true for Aria, who likes too much and wants to eat it.

 

Siegfried's finger that traces the hip bone hangs on her underwear. It was pulled out when I did, and it was so embarrassingly wet. Gold eyes look in between the wide open legs.

 

 

"……Wet."

 

 

Mourning something that I understand, blood rushes around my head. He held her legs, which seemed to be shamefully closed, and covered her face with both hands, and she endured that she was about to scream.

 

 

"Aria, is it spicy?"

 

"... it's embarrassing."

 

"Embarrassed?"

 

 

Siegfried looking up through the gap between his fingers was tilting his neck with a strange look.

 

 

"What is embarrassing?"

 

"It would be strange to be so embarrassed to be seen that way ...!"

 

 

It is extra embarrassing because you can see that the ripe mucous membrane is overflowing with honey. Siegfried didn't listen to me, even though I cried and said, "Stop it." On the contrary, her knees were pressed against her lower abdomen, exposing the embarrassing part further.

 

 

"Yeah ..."

 

"There is nothing embarrassing because all parts of Aria are cute."

 

"That's right ...!"

 

 

The hot, burning finger pad directly touches the mucous membrane. With that stimulus alone, my body trembled and my back bowed. Siegfried's fingers slip across mucous membranes, much like he did from underwear. From the bottom to the top, he was carefully stroked up to the space between the folds and shook her hips.

 

 

"Sieg, I'm already ...!"

 

 

Saying that, I hold my mouth with both hands. If I don't do that, you'll have lots of jealous voices without reason. Siegfried keeps an eye on it even though she complains that it is the limit. The index and middle fingers were placed on both sides of the mucous membrane and gently opened.

 

The feeling that you are looking into the depths permeates the lower abdomen. The thick honey that overflowed thickly wets Siegfried's fingers. The overflowing honey spreads through the crack in the buttocks and stains the sheets.

 

 

"Aria, don't move because it's dangerous."

 

"What, ah, ah ...!"

 

 

The finger that had intruded carefully pushed the mucous membranes apart. The wall of the mucous membrane is pressed with the pad of the finger to check the softness. A sharpened nail slightly rubs the mucous membrane, and something riddled up my spine.

 

The waist that seemed to sway by itself was pressed down with one hand, saying "It's dangerous". As if the mucous membranes that were worn out were not enough, tightened the fingers of Siegfried to invite him to the back. I wanted him to touch it as it was, but his finger was immediately pulled out. You can see the middle finger of Siegfried's right hand is about a third wet.

 

 

"Sieg, more ..."

 

"Wait, wait, my fingers are dangerous."

 

 

━ The sharply extended nails are held in front of her, and her head gets a little cold. Certainly, if it damages the sensitive mucous membrane, it makes me scared.

 

After confirming that Aria has grown up, Siegfried removes his hand from Aria's waist. When he looked up with hope with his eyes heated up, he was hesitant to take it out of his slacks.

 

I couldn't afford to check it for the first time, but that of the werewolf family has a hard core even in normal times. I wanted to see the difference from what humans have, but I had a different desire than that. Aria has no choice but to have Siegfried eat her right now.

 

A hot and hard object is pressed against the wet mucous membrane. The pain of accepting it for the first time hurt my head, but I turned my arm around Siegfried's neck to shake it off. I hold down the trembling body and closed my eyes in case of shock. Siegfried was struggling with his last reason and whispered, "Okay."

 

I heard a loud sound of swallowing in my ears. The tip of a hard object slowly sinks between the mucous membranes.

 

 

"Nuhh ...!"

 

 

I raise the muffled voice to the slight cramping pain. I couldn't say it was okay, but I clung to his back as I felt like I was going to bend.

 

The front run is rubbed directly into the inside, which creates a strong sweet numbness. I immediately forgot about the small pain.

 

Siegfried slowly moves his hips so that he becomes impatient. When Aria tried to move because she couldn't stand it, his hand holding her hip bone made her stop, and she stopped gently.

 

 

"Because it's a little more, be a good girl."

 

 

While saying such a thing, she is kissed on her forehead so that she would appeased. I was rubbing my flank and remembered that I felt like the cloth was rubbing and I was still wearing my clothes.

 

I regretted that I should have taken it off first, not because I was worried about my clothes getting dirty. I couldn't think of such a thing with my foolish head that melted in my sweet desire. Aria just wants to touch Siegfried directly and wants to be touched. I can't help feeling the heat directly.

 

I remove the button of the Siegfried shirt that was left in the middle halfway with a gentle hand. She crawled over his exposed skin and turned both arms to his back.

 

I thought it was about as hot, but after all Siegfried's body is a little hotter than Aria's. I put my cheeks on his hot skin and exhale quickly. Siegfried's body shook slightly, and shortly thereafter his hips hit her hips.

 

 

"Fine?"

 

 

___ I nod with my cheeks close to his hot neck. It's so good that I can feel my cheeks on his silvery hair. I was happily hugging and hugging tightly, but my arms were apologized, "I can't move." She screamed a scream, feeling like something slipped out of her body as she tried to chase him away.

 

 

"Huhhhhhhh!"

 

 

The hard object pushed all the way in is pulled out near the tip, and the body is pierced again. It didn't end once, and every time he repeated it, an obscene sound echoed. While accepting things that gradually increase in mass, she exhales wildly with a cheerful voice.

 

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

 

 

I like you--I want to tell you that I like you very much, and I let out choppy words between the painful breaths. I wasn't even given a word of just two letters, I couldn't even give it, and I was pierced deep into all at once. The greed of Siegfried who came in swirled in Aria and satisfied.

 

 

"Ah ...!"

 

 

The body of Siegfried, who felt so hot, now seems normal. The body of Aria was burning so much.

 

It may not be cured at once, but the hard object that should have lost mass gradually increases in size again. The light flickered in front of me because of the pressure that was pushed up from the inside and the sensation that the waist was gently shaken.

 

The connected parts make a sound and the inside of the body is stirred. The two body fluids mix and the body temperature melts, so I don't know which one it is.

 

Blinking light in the back of my eyes increases in intensity and dazzles the eyes. She found Siegfried in the haze and extended her arm. With her fingers that seem to be weak, I pull the shirt collar and leave tooth patterns on his neck. I was satisfied with the skin with red marks and bites, and after that I was left with pleasure.

 

 

"Hmmmmmmmmmm!"

 

 

The waist quivered hot and clung to the body in front of me. The quivering wiggles spread throughout her body, eventually causing a large convulsion to tighten Siegfried. Even though I turned my head upside down, I was chased and hugged tightly, and I trembled my body while being held in his arms.

 

The burning heat explodes again in my body. My body was filled with hot things, and I was immersed in the afterglow of pleasure and happiness. Pleasure rubbed directly into the inside doesn't know where to stay, and the waist sways in search of the next. She was kindly tasted that it was "dangerous" again, and he was dissatisfied with sharp lips.

 

 

"Yeah ... I'm still not enough ...!"

 

"But you could really get hurt."

 

"What is dangerous?"

 

"Because there is a bump"

 

"Bump...?"

 

 

In the corner of Alia's field of view, who leaned her head without knowing what it was, a stuffy thing shook. I unconsciously pursued what was behind Siegfried and uncovered it, and when I realized what it was, I shouted "Ah!"

 

 

"Tail ...! Sieg, you have a tail!"

 

"Eh? Oh, it comes out when I'm excited. If it's just the tail, it's not just me, it's everyone."

 

"I haven't heard that!"

 

 

When I fluttered around with my flapping hands, I was awakened with my body connected and sitting on Siegfried ’s knees. He leaned against the stiff chest and extended his arms to catch the tip of his tail.

 

 

"Sieg, it's soft and fluffy ...!"

 

"Yeah. That's right."

 

 

━ I give out a rousing voice and play with the tip of his tail. I tried to extend my arm, but Siegfried's body is too big to reach the base.

 

 

 

"Sieg, I can’t reach it."

 

"Yeah. That's right ..."

 

 

Siegfried's voice seems somewhat unenergized and raises his face.

 

 

"What happened?"

 

"Yeah? No, I was wondering if my enemy was myself ..."

 

"Suddenly you say something deep."

 

"Well, maybe not ..."

 

 

Holding me with both arms as it is, I can tickle my forehead on the bushy tail. Siegfried's palm slipped into the skirt and touched her thigh.

 

 

"Sieg, can I get away with you a little?"

 

"……Why?"

 

"I'm gonna fill this face with a fluffy tail!"

 

"Sorry Aria ..."

 

"What's next?"

 

 

I started to say that I did something terrible, frowned. The tail of Siegfried became blunt because Aria screamed and drips. It's easy to imagine that the eyebrows may have gone down as well.

 

 

"By the time it comes out, I think the tail is really retracted."

 

"eh……!?"

 

"So I have to give up filling my face."

 

"This ... can't I get this out soon?"

 

"Eh !? Don't mess around. There are bumps."

 

"Bumps ...?"

 

 

What is the "bumo" that came out earlier? I was strangely trying to ask, but when I opened my mouth, I was pushed down on the sheets. The inside was stirred with the movement, and I remembered the heat of the lower abdomen that I had forgotten.

 

 

"So now, concentrate on this a little more."

 

"Ah, yahhhh!"

 

 

The body is rolled sideways, and the left thigh sticks to Siegfried's abdomen. The waist was moved loosely as it was, and the heat of the lower abdomen increased with an obscene sound.

 

 

"Sieg, no, no ...!"

 

 

Pushing the back at a different angle, the mucous membrane tightens Siegfried tightly.

 

 

"Why? It looks so comfortable."

 

"Because I don't get it, it's just ...!"

 

"... the tail again?"

 

 

Asking in a low voice, shake the face half-filled in the sheets and shook to the left and right.

 

 

"Now I want Sieg rather than the tail ...!"

 

 

After a moment, the body is turned over again. This time, it is the position where you can see Siegfried's face. When I stretched out my arms, I was hugged as much as he could and screamed with too much strength.

 

 

"Sieg, ...!"

 

"Because I say that Aria is cute ... !!"

 

 

A disturbing murmuring that seems to be impossible to come out for the time being-is dropped at my ear. This time again, it will be melted by the new heat given without asking "What do you mean?" It was likely that Aria would know the answer much later.

 

Tl: is it just me or is it getting hot in here?? >///////<

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment