[God You're A Liar] Chapter 3.1: Heat


His eyes, impregnated with fierce heat, were truly a beast in front of its prey.

 

My throat went up and down.

 

I'm not sure if it's selfish of me to want him to stop teasing me like this and just stab me once and for all.

 

The actuality of this is that it's not a good idea.

 

That's narrow.......

 

His fingers, sunk in the slush, left with a single stroke inside my body. He unexpectedly raised his upper body as his mouth filled with the honey that clung to his fingertips.

 

I was relieved, but only for a moment. His face descends to my lower legs and buries itself between her legs, dropping his lips there, flooding them with honey.

 

Hey! ......!

 

It was a dizzying sight.

 

I couldn't bear to look directly at it. He shook his head repeatedly as he turned his back.

 

Sparks sparked behind my tightly closed eyelids.

 

Stop, do ...... ah, stop, stop ......!

 

 

...... I thought he was going to forcefully assemble me and take me away. [1]

 

 Then the "first pain" I heard from a married girl felt like an injury. I'm not going to be able to say that I'm not going to be able to do anything about it, but I'm going to be able to say that I'm not going to be able to do anything about it. [2]

 

In that way---I was the one who gave up prematurely in the face of overwhelming power, saying 'it's useless to just lash out' and easily relinquished control of this place.

 

But right now, I wanted to scold the me of a little while ago with all my might.

 

My skin feels uplifted by the touch all over my body.

 

A flirtatious high note comes out of my mouth.

 

But this is not my intention.

 

My body melts inside, just a reaction to a foreign object. The swaying of my hips is a reflex. It may look like I'm pleasuring myself in his eyes, but this is definitely not my intention......!

 

My whole body, made sensitive over time, is heightened further by the sharp, raw stimulation. It's hot. The heat builds up heavily deep in my waist.

 

The number of fingers peering inside my body has increased. The place which has never allowed any penetration is split open by the finger which is stringy, and the sensation which does not know whether it is a chill or a pleasant sensation shivers down my spine. The tiny grains hidden above my secret fissure are uncovered and licked and sucked, and I was driven up again and again. He doesn't want to take it easy anymore, apparently.

 

His fingers, wet with saliva and honey, continue to make squirming sounds. I felt like I was being raped deep into my ears by the sticky sound of water.

 

Her lower limbs involuntarily tense up.

 

Something is coming.

 

I am taken to a place I do not know.

 

"No, ah, ah, ah, ......---!

 

I let out a snarled cry and my whole body was tense.

 

Eventually, my whole body slowly relaxed. It's hard to breathe, as if I was running from a field to my house as fast as I could. The sound of a pounding heart is annoying to the ears.

 

I'm sure you'll be able to find it. That's pretty good for a first time.

 

He wipes his mouth with a guffaw and looks at me. The depressed gold color narrowed in amusement. I turned my face away to escape his gaze, breathing wildly and repeatedly.

 

...... Now that's the state of affairs that I've heard rumors about, I've reached my limit. I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to make it work. I'm not going to be able to say that I'm not going to be able to get it right.

 

I don't want him to see my face like this.

 

My vision blurred.

 

I couldn't believe that I had been humiliated for good and enjoyed myself regardless of my feelings. I felt like my mind had been betrayed by my body.

 

Once he let go of my skin while I teared up slightly, hiding my hands over the area, he removed his clothes and came back in.

 

The hard body covered me again. My thighs tremble as he holds me. Something hot filled my wet secret slit.

 

His relaxed expression still doesn't falter.

 

His hips slowly work their way to the back of my body, taking more than enough time.

 

Eventually, with everything buried inside my tight body, he looked down at me with the same spare expression he had when he brought me into this room.

 

Loosely, my whole body tenses up around the spot where we connected, with a slight shake.

 

Ooh, ...... ku, eh, ......!

 

 A thud of cold sweat broke out down my spine. ...... ouch. Painful. I grit my teeth and endure an inexplicable tightness that I've never experienced in my life before.

 

He hugged me softly. His long ears bouncing around touch my face. I jerked away, and the strength of the arms that wrapped around me increased a little. A large hand strokes and combs my hair.

 

A gentle movement, peering at me.

 

He's waiting for my body, which is breathless from the pressure he's given me, to adjust to him...I can sense that much subtlety. But that doesn't mean I don't have the skill to work through the pain.

 

The hot fury that is slowly being pulled out of me is taking time to penetrate my body again.

 

In between the lazy back and forth of his hips, he drops countless kisses on my skin. It's all the weak spots that are exposed and vulnerable that he unexpectedly sucks on in the process of sliding his lips down. Even the hands that trace my raw skin feel strangely soft.


[1] honestly, this line was somewhat difficult to put to words


Table of Contents

<<prev

next>>






Comments

Post a Comment