[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Chapter 34

 Become a Patron!

 


Eat Me, Mr. Wolf 4

 

The door of Siegfried's room cannot be locked at any time. Lars told me that when something happened, they would try to get someone to rush as soon as possible. Siegfried did not lock the door of the room, even though she kept pulling. Maybe it's because of his habits, he's also afraid of "something", or he's overconfident that no one will come in without locking it.

 

 

"Sieg, it’s me, Aria. Are you up?"

 

 

Then, I lightly knock on the door that has never been locked and ask the person inside the room. I know there is no reply. I pressed my ears against the door, but I couldn't hear any noise.

 

I usually leave with a few words, but today it is different. What's different with Aria today is because she wants to see Siegfried right now. It's neither a full moon nor an estrus, and maybe he never forgot to take his medicine. Aria must meet Siegfried. To prove that nothing scary will happen to him.

 

 

"If you're going on forever, there's also an idea here."

 

 

I hit the door once again, and put my hand on the door knob.

 

 

"It's easy to open an unlocked door."

 

"Wait ..."

 

 

Ignoring the impatient voice, I said "Excuse me" and opened the door vigorously. Suddenly jumping into a dim place, it took me a while to get used to the darkness.

 

The interior of Geekreet is always dim. The curtain's rim, which was closed tightly as if to refuse the sun, was dimly glowing in the afternoon sun.

 

 

"... If you're in a place like this all the time, your body and mind will rot. Why not go out on a picnic after a long time?"

 

 

Siegfried sat on the edge of the bed and covered his skin from the head. It's kind of disappointing that the usual leather gloves are fitted tightly to the habit of just wearing a shirt and slacks. Looking at Aria, who is staring at his gloved hand from afar, he put his hands together, as if Siegfried was restless.

 

"Aria ... I can't go to a place like that. Go back early."

 

 

He said she should go back to a safe place and live far away. Siegfried is unaware of how deeply the tender shelled words pierce Aria's chest. There's no way she could leave him alone, but he still doesn't understand it.

 

 

"Sieg doesn't have to keep a basket in such a place."

 

"Aria, please listen to what you’re saying ..."

 

 

The voice of Siegfried was slightly shaking. He is always frightened by the shadow of a black beast. I wanted to hug the poor person and stepped into the room.

 

 

"In the library, I read a piece of literature. It was so old that it took me a while to finish reading ..."

 

"You know, then? How ugly I am ...!"

 

 

Steadily step on the floor toward Siegfried, who squeezes out a distressed groan.

 

 

"Sieg, it's okay."

 

 

I unconsciously extend my hands and still reach him. So, I slowly step forward and aim for a distance where I can get in touch with him.

 

 

"The werewolf are different from the "wolf beast".

 

 

In the past, there were two humanoid races that resembled wolves. They are the wolf beast men who were called black beasts and feared, and the mountain gods who were longing for a white beast. The lore of white beasts is too old and was largely overwritten by the anecdote of black beasts. Both were similar to wolves, so they might have been confused as they were told.

 

It may be that only the fairy tales for children have been written about the white beast properly. So it was always overlooked. The answer was right there, but it didn't touch anyone's eyes.

 

――Huryeus Weissmann is the king of white beasts. It is the name of a gentle beast king who lived close to each other, akin to a black beast. He who inherits the name is a very kind white beast.

 

 

"Because it looks completely different. You are not a terrifying black beast."

 

 

Even his silvery hair gently swaying in the sunlight, and shining golden eyes. Everything is very beautiful and there is no scary part. Once it turned into a beast, it didn't change.

 

 

"You are a beautiful white beast and wouldn't do anything to me."

 

"You don't know! You don't have that kind of confirmation! The document you read may be wrong! I actually hurt you! Repeatedly ...!

 

 

I approached a place where I could touch him in a little while and stopped once. Because I thought that Siegfried, who had shaken his body greatly, might escape. But Siegfried did not escape. With a tear film on his golden eyes, he hangs his eyebrows hard to push Aria.

 

Thinking in my mind that such a face does not look good, I extend my finger to his eyebrows that frowned tightly. It's still a few centimeters short of getting there. If you don't fill this gap, you can't touch him forever.

 

 

"That was unavoidable. If the timing was wrong, I have the responsibility. And the way that you can force it with medicine is not good, if you tell me earlier, that thing will not happen. Maybe it was. ''

 

 

Siegfried shakes his head greatly, so the vibration makes the bed creak. I noticed that the swaying white-silvered hair was growing considerably.

 

 

"I'm sure the same thing will happen again. No, worse things may happen."

 

"Sieg."

 

"I'm scared. I'm gonna kill you ..."

 

 

He who covered his face and makes a crying voice may be crying really. He's a crybaby, and instead tries to hide only his tears.

 

Siegfried is never a strong person. Weak, timid and a kind person. I fell in love with such a person. Because he was such a person, I fell in love. I'm surprised that there was such a deep place, and it keeps sinking, but I never reach the bottom. I'm sure they will continue to sink like this and die without realizing that they are drowning.

 

I think it would be nice to have such a life. If you think it's happy, then Aria is definitely happy to be denied by anyone else.

 

 

"It's okay. If you like Sieg, you can eat me."

 

 

I step closer to him. Make sure he can't escape yet. Go one step closer. If he still can't escape, move one step closer. I can touch him.

 

 

"If I can feed you, I will be forever happy."

 

 

I wanted to be stronger. I wanted the determination and courage to be happy alone. But in the end, people are so small that I can't live alone. I'm happy because I'm not alone.

 

Therefore, I wanted to become stronger. I want the strength to protect the people who are closest to me and the people who are most important to me. Share a small happiness. I wanted such power to make me laugh because I was happy.

 

 

"Please eat, Sieg. Eat me."

 

 

I will accept all pains, hardships, and heartbreak. Acceptable for him If I need to prove it, I’m going to let him eat me. And if I could be a part of him, I would never be so happy.

 

 


Tl: XD Aria…

 

   <<prev      Table of Contents     next>>

Comments

  1. Did she really know what "eat me" means??? Or did she??(─.─||)(─.─||)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused(• ▽ •;)
    Anyway goodjob translator 👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment