[Goddess, Help Me!] Epilogue


Support me on Patreon for Advanced Chapters!

 

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.


Enjoy~

 

Tl: Yey! It’s the last one then, off to the Extras!

 

 

"Can we live together?"

 

 I received such a proposal when I took the last spoonful of sherbet at the tavern counter.

 

 

 

 

 

――― He appeared on another Tuesday after an interval of two weeks, and he was a different person.

 

His arrival on that day was a little different than usual, and I was called on the way back to the office after finishing the junior class instruction. But when I looked back, I couldn't tell who he was for a moment...

 

"I'm sorry I stopped at work."

 

The first thing I noticed was the clean line around his neck, which I had to check before and after his entrance.

 

His tall body bent a little to match my shortness when I looked up at him.

 

A solid physique that allows you to see the hardness of your muscles even from above your clothes. Tanned face and strangely powerful eyes. I had a more calm impression, but was this person such a fearless face?

 

We stare at each other for a few seconds. It was he who first turned his eyes away.

 

His sharp line of sight that a carnivorous animal turned toward its prey softened as if it were suddenly shining. Behind the face facing diagonally, the ears are dyed red. My heart bounced greatly to such a change in his facial expression.

 

From there, it didn't stop pounding. I couldn't see his face for some reason.

 

My face as I looked down must have been red.

 

I was completely swallowed by the other party's atmosphere. The expression of being fascinated in an instant may be closer.

 

We've had a short conversation before, but I've never been so conscious of him. But why ... I was suddenly beginning to recognize him as "one person". It's almost a miracle to be told "I want you to date me" and to answer "My friend".

 

I introduced myself again and broke up on that day. Perhaps the actual conversation time may be about a minute.

 

He left without using the gym area, his openness and tightness were impressed by her eyes.

 

……so. I have been confessed by him, but I have not given a reply.

 

But by the time I realized, the outer moat had already been filled.

 

A few times that skin-ship that is too much for a friend is made into a scene with a third party. It doesn't mean that you can touch it directly. For example, whispering in your ears, gestures that make you struggle to rub your head, and so on ... I wonder, there are many behaviors that make me nervous and suspicious.

 

When he saw him and thought that we were dating, it was this dialogue from him.

 

"We're already dating ...?

 

It's light, but with a slightly uneasy voice.

 

If I deny it, he would just say, "I was wrong, I was misunderstanding," and then let go and let myself go. I have no choice but to say "yeah"!

 

It feels like I've been fitted a bit ... I'm already in love at this point, so there's no problem at all.

 

I was taken home on the day I affirmed that ... I'm not frustrated at all!

 

He will formally (?) Say "I want to say hello to my girlfriend", so if I take him to his parents' house with a light feeling, it's said that "we are supposed to get married" for some reason. I can't deny my parents delight.

 

It's pretty dull to realize that he's actually a pretty good man.

 

But I didn't get angry at all. As a person with a personality that I can't move actively for myself, I think it's just good to have someone who pushes things a little. My mother seemed to have a similar idea, and on the day we greeted her, she said something to him at the dining table, saying, "This girl has a fluffy place, so please pull it."

 

 

 

 

 

 The refreshing sweetness melted on the tongue is poured into the back of the throat.

 

"... live?"

 

"Akane-san's room is a single room, so you can rent my room or a new one. Would you like to live with me?"

 

After paying the bill, he remained silent on his way home, a few minutes' walk from the tavern.

 

Though I ate, I only drank alcohol only for tasting, so I think my thinking power should not slow down. But it was so sudden that I couldn't keep my head on.

 

"... I don't want to deny being a cohabiting couple."

 

I climb into the room and sit in place. I held my favorite smooth cushion in my arm.

 

Several copies of the rental property are on the low table.

 

It seems to be perfect until the investigation. Whether it's a meticulous statement or a serious statement, I can't overlook it.

 

"In my sense, is that what you're married to?"

 

"Is this going to be tomorrow?"

 

"What?"

 

Two cups are placed beside the copy paper. He sat next to her and pulled out a piece of paper from behind.

 

I casually follow the tip of my hand. So I settled down.

 

…… I saw the real thing for the first time. Marriage registration --- and completed ...

 

I was so surprised that I ran out of alcohol all at once.

 

This time my brain abandoned its thoughts with my eyes open.

 

“My current work is irregular, so even if I promise to meet, I often can't go there suddenly. When I got tired and there was a light in the room, Akane-san welcomed me with a “welcome back”. "

 

A sincere voice. With a serious look. He doesn't look drunk at all.

 

I get this paper from the public office and fill in all my fields.

 

I'm serious.

A slow understanding came and I suddenly felt throat go up and down.

 

 ――― He seems to have changed jobs just before he started dating. I know he works for a security company now. In addition to irregular work shifts, she has sometimes seen him leave the house in a hurry with a sudden call.

 

"Please marry me."

 

His long legs cramped crookedly and looked vaguely at his crown.

 

…… The reason why I was drinking fast was because I was going to cut out this story tonight. I was nervous. Even if he turns the outer moat by turning it as fast as he can, he will be nervous when he tells this word to a woman.

 

"... fufufu"

 

Suddenly laughing at him, he sits upright and looks up at herHis expression looked uneasy, and another bout laughter came up.

 

She knew while acquainting with each other ―――

 

I am very pleased with his personality of being able to listen to my opinions properly without being rushed to the important part. I don't usually talk so much, but I really like the place where he shows his attitude of taking good care of me.

 

Marriage doesn't last long if you like it. The appearance of friends who divorced early after getting married and the appearance of Mio who seems to have built a calm family are one after another.

 

... I drink alcohol, but I don't drink strong alcohol, and I never smoke or gamble.

 

A serious and solid personality can hope for stability in the future.

 

Thinking back this way, it might be a pretty good property even after subtracting the emotional part that she liked.

 

"Isn't the cutting order reversed?"

 

Ever since I was face-to-face with my parents when I heard the bomb, I wondered if this day would come.

 

But I never thought I would talk like this.

 

"... I couldn't come up with a conversation to start with. I'm not good at speaking" I have something important to tell you, "or taking me to a fancy restaurant, or being in that mood. I'm just as good as usual. "

 

His ears are red.

 

The wandering gaze wandered around, and his love was reflected in them. I am the only one who knows such a cute side of him who is always calm.

 

――― Ah, the conclusion has already come from the beginning.

 

I put the cushion aside and put my knees together.

 

"Thank you."

 

"……eh"

 

"I'm still happy enough. Let's be happier."

 

"... oh, of course"

 

At the point where you gaze at him, the tension is released from his fearless face.

 

I entrusted myself to him while he was gently hugging me.

 

 

"But it's too quick. I was surprised."

 

"Bad .... I want a connection in case something happens to me. I won't contact my lover ..."

 

"... Was it a dangerous job?"

 

"Disagreeable……"

 

He muffled his conversation and suddenly licked her ears.

 

"Hyatt!"

 

"I don't choose a ring because I have a preference. Let's go buy if I get up tomorrow."

 

He rolled me over the cushion I laid down, and he leans at me and smiles. The firm attitude she had just seen has already disappeared, and he is in his normal appearance.

She laughs back at the tall body that rubbed against her, turning her arms around his strong body.

 

 "Be happy."

 

……Why.

 

I feel like I told Nito-san a word like this before.

 

And ... who was the other shadow that overlapped with his sitting figure for a moment?

 

Suddenly the question arose, however, melted into the warmth of his hands attached to my bare skin and disappeared out of consciousness shortly after chasing.

 

 

 

 

Comments