[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Extra 3

 Become a Patron!

 

Are You Happy, Mr. Wolf 3

 

Since the area is surrounded by high mountains, this area has a fast nightfall. Aria rushed towards the castle gate, looking at the sky, which began to turn pale orange as soon as possible. Victor's footwork is lighter than I expected, and it seems that he is ready for departure.

 

It was Rebecca who advised me that it would be more likely to meet people if I head directly to the castle gate. When she compared Aria and the kittens alternately, she laughed mischievously, "Be careful not to be found by Siegfried."

 

The castle gate approached and I found a familiar carriage. It is a horse-drawn carriage that was used for official purposes in Aria's hometown. There are only guards near the carriage, and there is no Siegfried. He may have been sent off in the castle. Or it may be that he refused to see Victor off.

 

 

"Mr. Victor!"

 

 

When I called out in a loud voice, the horse-drawn carriage, which was slowly moving, stopped. A moment later, the carriage door opened and I saw a familiar person.

 

He was wrapped in well-made clothes, but didn’t dress up more than he needed. A man who had become a young man was smiling calmly as usual.

 

 

"Aria, it's been a while,"

 

The soft voice has not changed from the old days. Victor never changes. How saved was the fact that he stayed the same. Both contempt and ridicule-even with sympathy, he has never turned to Aria.

 

But I'm sure he was worried because she didn't show up her face. The last night I attended at the castle before I met Siegfried. As usual, I couldn't answer his question while standing by the wall. I couldn't be confident that I couldn't make a weak sound, so I could only choose the words that were deceptive.

 

 

"Mr. Victor. I'm happy. I'm not alone, I'm happy now!"

 

 

I am happy because I am not alone, so I can answer with confidence.

 

 

"Is Victor ... happy?"

 

 

Victor leans a little while smiling.

 

 

"The definition of happiness varies from person to person."

 

 

――Isn't it that he isn't happy? Feeling like crying, I close my eyebrows. Victor saw it and laughed amusingly.

 

 

"I basically do not regret, but I have one regret."

 

 

The kitten hidden in the clothes shows his face. The little cat rubbed against Victor's hand as she held it out, and suddenly, it settled in his arm.

 

 

"I didn't invite you to dance that day."

 

"eh?"

 

"If I was your first dance partner, I would have been the man that you will never forget."

 

 

Kitten, whose head was patted by Victor, squints his eyes so comfortably. It squeezed his throat and stretched. Perhaps he liked Victor so much, he rode himself in the carriage.

 

 

"So I did a little mean."

 

 

Victor looks after the kitten and laughs like a mischievously.

 

 

"I told you not to say that it didn't happen, but you don't mind if you didn't ... I mean?"

 

 

He placed his forefinger up to her lips and spin with a constant and gentle voice.

 

 

"If you're happy, that's fine.-If you're happy, I can be the happiest man in the world."

 

 

What, if any, could be returned to him? I thought about such things while seeing off the carriage that went away. Proud, he must have noticed. What Aria asked him for was not "love."

 

Due to the steep slope, the carriage disappeared immediately. I turned my back to the disappearing carriage and stepped forward firmly. The warmth of the kitten I used to hold was already gone.

 

I depart from the road leading to the castle and step down from the stone pavement to the grass. Every time I walk, I hear a sound under my feet. While listening to the pleasant sound, I proceeded with no purpose.

 

He did not grow as tall as I thought when I was young. With a small palm, there is a limit to what can be held. I can't count the number of things I've eliminated. I'm sure I've lost what I've lost and never returned. So at least I want to protect only what's in my hand right now.

 

Silver hair and golden eyes that collect a little light and shine. He always looked sad and crying, and is jealous of her eccentricity. The most beautiful, pathetic, yet cool--- her most loved person in the world.

 

I found Siegfried in the shade and started running before thinking. The body is lifted up lightly and touched by the tip of the nose, the cheeks, and the nape of the neck with lips.

 

Every time I wonder why I was with Siegfried, I remember my mother's words. I remember laughing happily that love was not logical.

 

I thought that my mother was not happy. She died because she wasn't happy. But now I remember. My mother never said she was "unhappy".

 

 

"... Did you say goodbye?"

 

"eh?"

 

"Have you met him?"

 

"Did you know?"

 

"Yup."

 

 

Siegfried made a muffled voice while rubbing the tip of his nose on Aria's clavicle. The skin that was exposed to his hot sighs became irritated.

 

 

"Don't you want me to meet him?"

 

"I don't mean ... it's not that."

 

"But?"

 

"Is he the ally of Aria?"

 

 

Her knuckles and clavicle hit his teeth. As it was, the skin was softly toothed, and the fingers were put through his silver hair. If I didn't meet Siegfried, I wouldn't have fallen in love with Victor. I buried my face in his silver hair with unfounded conviction.

 

 

"Aria ..."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Smell of another man."

 

"……eh?"

 

 

Siegfried snorting at Aria's chest makes a moist voice. I didn't touch him, but I wonder if the smell of Victor had changed because he was on my side. I rushed to sniff my own odor, but with Aria's sense of smell, I could only feel the usual odor.

 

 

"After all, I have an idea."

 

 

Siegfried's voice gradually becomes moist.

 

 

"Well, that's not the case."

 

"This is the smell of that male cat, right?"

 

"eh!?"

 

"Don't deny so much, after all ..."

 

"Eh !?"

 

 

At the same time as I was surprised at that, I remember the morning event. Siegfried wasn't jealous of the kitten. He was really jealous of the little creature and pushed down Aria.

 

Siegfried bites into Aria's lip, which loses her words.

 

 

"Hey Aria, don't you know yet?"

 

 

I ask what is going on just by looking at him. Siegfried's golden eyes are shining as they inhale the last rays of the setting sun.

 

 

"I love you more than you think."

 

 

I gently stare at his beautifully shining eyes, and tilted my neck slightly.

 

 

"Do you want to eat me?"

 

"Yeah. I want to eat you."

 

"I didn't know Sieg-sama was like that."

 

"Yup?"

 

 

I wonder how many times will tell me that he likes me enough to eat. She shook her head and smiled to make her look as invincible as possible.

 

 

"It's a good opportunity, so let's teach your body a lot of my love."

 

"Aria, that's my line ..."

 

"Sieg is too concerned about the details. If you decide to do that, you will go to the bedroom. You will not sleep tonight, so be prepared."

 

"That's my line ..."

 

 

In the twilight,I walk by pulling the hand of a pitiful voice. Two long shadows line up and blend into one. I don't have to be special or anything, but I'm happy at this moment---I'm happy because I'm with you. While thinking about such things, I put a lot of effort into the connected hands.

 

 

Tl: Aaaaawww gosh darn it I’m melting of so much sweetness…HALP…

 

But anyways, I’m kinda sad this is ending soon TT^TT. The next chaps the last one. Also I’m planning on translating another japanese novel after this one. Probably the one with the same author as [Goddess, Help Me!] since I’m interested in that but I’m still debating with myself since classes are here and I’ll be majorly busy.

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and may you always stay happy, healthy and blessed!

 

Comments

  1. Amei cada parte dessa história, se vc tiver tempo de traduzir vamos amar muiiiito .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that’s so cute, Aria stealing Siegfried’s lines 🤣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment