[Goddess, Help Me!] Extra 3: Goddess’ Troubled Consultation


Support me on Patreon for Advanced Chapters!

 

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

 


Extra Part 2

Additional keyword [tentacles]

All the 4th episode and the 1st episode are healthy, but from the 2nd episode, going to the cloud becomes suspicious.

Enjoy at your own risk~

 

 

 

It was a dazzling sunny day.

 

Leaning against a large tree, looking up at the cloudless sky and closing my eyelids. The soft sounds of the lush foliage are soft and pleasant.

 

It seems that frustrated feelings are being washed away by the wind.

 

Demon tribes act at night. Therefore, most people are resting in the midday like today. By the time we arrived at this small garden, only the patrol officers passed each other, and it was so quiet that many people could not live in the large castle.

 

 

 

Empty your heart while feeling the wind stroking your cheek.

 

Then, while enjoying one person's time for a while, I suddenly felt a slight sign of walking away from a distance.

 

 

 

"... Sani."

 

 

 

There is no reply to the whisper.

 

Since the thin body approaching from the front is silent, sitting next to me.

 

I wondered what I was doing, but I thought about it, but she is the one who usually has few contacts. I don't feel like she's thinking. If there is anything I want to say, I will conclude that I will speak to him soon, and then relieve my physical strength.

 

How long did you spend time relaxing? The sick-lipped Sani finally opened her mouth.

 

 

 

"I received a letter from Kellen."

 

"... Kellen?"

 

"Early morning of departure."

 

 

 

Remind the mind of the clear face where freckles disappear.

 

He left this castle three days ago. It was a motive for the departure that the newly born devil entered the castle during the off-season and entered and left the castle, and was obsessed with newcomers who did not know the circumstances at the end of the production period.

 

“It is troublesome to treat each one, and I will explore the south for a change. ”

 

The inner world of the demon’s territory is not a place where humans can go for a walk. It's a dangerous place, not a little safe. When Kellen, who had finished packing, came to tell me his spare time, he said, but he just gave up her shoulder.

 

”And then ... I can't expect any progress even if I continue to sit down.”

 

I wonder if she was talking about Sani's relationship at that time.

 

 

 

"I love you, but I don't feel like you’re feeling like it. If you’re happy, I don't care if someone else stands in line, I want to watch over your smile." (Kellen)

 

 

 

I glanced next to me.

 

The voice of Sani lying down with her face on her knees is down.

 

 

 

"I heard that you have acquired the emotions of a person in a different world. Unlike other demons. How do I look in your eyes ...?" (Silese)

 

 

 

She was touched by the letter and chose me as the person to consult with, who has the most human way of thinking in this castle.

 

I don't know if Kelen will do what he wants, but if he thinks this may change the relationship between the three, it's the correct answer he admitted. It seems that the way to convey feelings by letter was a good way even for Kellen himself, who became suspicious as soon as he confronted Sani.

 

 

 

"I want to chase after you because I like it, I want you to turn around and see me only ... I want to know everything about you ... I wonder if my love is wrong."

 

 

 

Sani does not know for some time, but guessing from the story I heard, probably from childhood, and from now on, she is only following Ozros. Perhaps she doubted her own behavior for the first time. ...... If she was going to start a letter and see Kellen as a man, her intention would be outrageous.

 

━ However, love expressions like Kellen must have been shocking to Sani.

 

 

 

"I think it's not wrong. Each person has different ways of expressing their feelings." (Silese)

 

"Why then ... I can't reach him. What should I do?" (Sani)

 

 

 

The color of mourning bleeds into a voice with little intonation.

 

 

 

There was a word in the other world saying, "Press and pull if it's useless." Like "Love is a bargain." If you haven't been pushing and pulling for a long time, why not pull it once? "

 

"I don't want to think about pulling myself back."

 

"It's only temporary. It's the same for fishing, isn't it important to speed up?"

 

 

 

Incidentally, I also recommended that she broaden her horizons. Sani's field of view is too narrow. There will be new discoveries just by turning her line of sight that reflects only Ozros. Now that Kellen's letter has really touched her, she might feel a realization of expanding her view.

 

While in a long silence,we exchanged words and phrases and she closed her mouth again.

 

I have only fallen in love with Medismerut. However, since Akane has the experience she has experienced and the knowledge she has heard, she twists her head based on that knowledge. I never thought the day would come when I could make the most of my experience in a different world.

 

 

 

"……Thank you."

 

 

 

Finally saying that, Sani quietly sat up and left this place, just like when she came.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What a coincidence, it was Ozros who came to find me and walked up to me.

 

 

 

"Aren't you a princess ... not a goddess. What are you doing in a place like this?"

 

"Hinata Bocco." [1]

 

"You really don't look obscene, you .--- Isn't your Majesty together?"

 

"I left it because I want to be alone. For Me-san?"

 

"No, not ..... this beautiful clothes are ruined."

 

 

 

He spread the cloak that he was wearing and covered the grass with it. He is careful to prepare the cloth avoiding the roots of the trees.

 

I was a little surprised by his concern. The physique that looked up unexpectedly made a strong sense of this sign and stood up turning his back. There is a strange impatience in his voice that was suppressed to the point where it could be drowned out by the swaying sounds of the branches and leaves.

 

 

 

"Please forgive me ... I'm confident that if I match you with the current one, you will fall in an instant."

 

"What?"

 

"I don't want to be afraid by the Lord, but I'm sorry for his majesty who wants to kill me. Ah, I thought I was alone without my companion. I don't mean, yeah. Well, that's what I do. I will not show a flickering, do not smell or talk to the goddess without touching one finger to the goddess, keep a good distance without leaving the public, I will leave.”

 

"Eh, but this"

 

"I can leave it as it is, and I will collect it even at night. If I do not get permission to own it due to the sign of you, don't worry, I will mainly ask for new products."

 

 

 

The calmness when he showed up seemed like a lie, and I looked at his back as he ran away.

 

............ what is it ... the overall meaning is unclear.

 

However, I will thank you for using the cloak laid out to me. He stood up, swept the sand and leaves around the hem of the dress, and sat down on the cloak laid on the grass.

 

 

 

--- Ozros, a man who can casually care. Looking at one side of him, I wonder if the targeted women are going to be with Koro, but I think it's rude to him, but for me, Ozros is still a useless man's classification. ......

 

Since I am a little empathetic to Sani, it is difficult to evaluate him.

 

I wish I could clearly express my intention to accept or reject it. You can only see it as a flirtatious man holding out Sani while holding out to a woman elsewhere.

 

Considering him as a demon, his actions are just meals and there is no criticism. Even Sani doesn't know what kind of interaction he had when he was alone. However, when I was looking from the side, a part of my heart, which was inspired by Akane, was confused.

 

People's minds are complicated.

 

 

 

"Uh ... maybe I don't think he's a bad guy at all."

 

"Who?"

 

"Pya!"

 

 

 

Reply from above overhead to the soliloquy uttered while watching the wide back running away.

 

Lionel dexterously crossed the branch and lands. How long has he been on the tree? I didn't notice it when I looked up.

 

I misunderstood that it was nothing, and adjusted the hem of the fluffy dress and reached for the boy who sat down a little. When I took the leaves off my fluffy hair, Lionel squinted joyfully.

 

 

 

"Can Lionel not sleep?"

 

"I'm worried so I can't sleep."

 

 

 

It's a mysterious day. I met various people one after another today. It's strangely puzzling because I was only talking to Medismerut for a while.

 

 

 

"Do you want a consultation?”

 

"Hmm. The Goddess helping me? Is there a problem that can only be solved by the Goddess?"

 

 

 

The boy leaned in the same way he tilted his head.

 

The place that adds extra eyelid to that is Ryuseki Lionel. It's disappointing but cute. I want to hold it hugging and stroking it.

 

 

 

"If I can do it."

 

“Actually ... these days, the aftermath of the magical power that arrived from His Majesty everyday has disappeared from the day before yesterday.”

 

"..."

 

"At first, I'm also old? I thought that I might not be able to grow anymore due to the allowable limit now, but it seems that the new children with a growth potential are not benefiting, this is the supply I wonder if it's a problem before. If it's okay, I'll try to investigate the cause, so I went into the goddess' place."

 

 

 

There are too many points that come to mind out of Lionel's words, and my words get stuck.

 

Looking at me like that, the little lips of the boy still move and spin the words.

 

 

 

"Your Majesty said," I want the Goddess to save as much power as possible during the off-season. "His Majesty said," During the active period, the number of newcomers will keep increasing, so busy. If the Goddess has the same level of power as I am now, it would be easier to control the subordinates, right? "

 

"..."

 

"It is impossible for His Majesty himself to be so enthusiastic to separate the Goddess from his side, so I tried to hit the Goddess!"

 

 

 

Conflict fight?

 

Finally, the young voice was cut off.

 

Flax hair that shines brightly through the sunbeams. Reddish purple eyes pointed straight at here. The boy who is colored with innocence and purity like a girl is waiting for a response in front of me.

 

 

 

"... Me-san."

 

"Yup."

 

“…… During deposit.”

 

"Yeah ... why?"

 

"Because…"

 

 

 

It is awkward to tell Lionel what to do from here.

 

The first thing that springs up is the feeling of guilt that an adult is imposing on a child. But of course I know that the content of the boy in front of me is a mature devil, the oldest member of the clan, so I feel like I don't want to talk to my father and my brother about something that would be taken care of.

 

It seems that the two would get mixed up, and they would have to pull back when they consulted, but it seems that Lionel wouldn't pull back even if she remained silent ……

 

Unfortunately, I tell with my tongue why you should act differently from Medismerut.

 

 

 

"I was played with."

 

"... what?"

 

 

 

The void voice between Lionel echoed under the blue sky.

 

 

[1] sigh…what is this.

Comments