[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 46: VS Rainbow Hero



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~


Being a person from a different world.

Characteristic of black hair and black eyes.

The nostalgic words that you have heard in the past world that were in the words.

The feeling of being seen when you first met each other.

By the way, the Harlem hero who Lionel used to ridicule was also from that world.

It was the same different world that I jumped in to seek healing.

Maybe that world ... that island country where "Akane" lives is very close to this world. Otherwise, it would have been difficult for me to cross my dreams, relying on my dreams, and I wonder if no one could call me over there.

The reason I couldn't connect "Rainbow Hero" and " He on Tuesday" right away was that he had a very different look than I remember.

The physical appearance that excess meat was scraped off rather than muscular strength is probably the result of repeated training after coming here. It's not the same as playing a machine at a gym and seriously trying it out.

His cheeks seemed to show his hardship.

"You……"

"Every week on "Tuesday", I’m called "Akane", so the children at work call me. Don't you know?"

I felt a sign of ability correction in the goggles I touched, which reminds me that he always wore glasses with a thin silver frame.

The hero widened his eyes and screamed.

His reaction changed my conjecture into a conviction.


For the time being, the Rainbow Hero was detained and neutralized.

Lionel goes to grasp the situation of the injured demons.

Mouro was landed on the island, and Kellen blocked all his movements while leaning on the ground. The other dragons flew away into the southern sky and are no longer there.

And I was repeatedly arguing with him while being held in the chest of Medismerut with a whip.

"If you bounce your head like this, everything will be solved!"

"I think it's definitely something that made him the Rainbow Hero, so I want to give it back!"

"Why do you always take extra care and complicate things!?"

I want to send him (Nito) to his original world safely as it is, but Medismerut insists that it should be done here.

Argument is a parallel line.

Kellen, who was evenly asking what they were saying at the beginning, eventually gave up his shoulders and left us.

"Because you're near Akane?"

I'm going to understand his point. But emotions deny reason.

So I suddenly softened my strong tone.

I look up at the close youth. It seems that it will be a little more effective if I tear it up with tears, but since it's not so dexterous, I play with weakness in mind.

It doesn't matter if you blame me. I just wanted to help "He on Tuesday".

"If the Rainbow Hero leaves the world, the production period will end?"

"..."

"You've been a life-saver, Akane-san ... someone I know for thirty years ...?"

"..."

"If you don't need to take life, I want to help you ..."

"... Why do you stick to this guy so much ... I should have held down my favor."

He muttered silently as if the beauty looking down on me was really troubled.

 …………Hmm?

I can't ignore the current words, no matter how I think about it.

The production of attacking with weakness instantly blew away and became a serious face.

"…………What do you mean?"

"Oh, I don't want to give a feeling to my daughter's boyfriend, the boyfriend, or even put pressure on them to suppress their romance or lose their libido!" (Medismerut)[1]

"..."

"..."



…………………… Hey ――――.


I returned to myself when I had a suicide bomber and shot Medismerut who started to sweat strangely with cold eyes.

Indeed, Akane was less interested in the color love story. When I was just getting into my dream, I had a partner with whom I had a crush, and after being in a relationship with a man, I was very pleased with the behavior of that man, but I became a woman who even rarely wanted to fall in love before I knew it.

I was vaguely thinking that the environment had changed due to becoming a member of society, my work was fulfilling, and there was no other person who attracted me ...

"... When? When did you get into my dream and manipulate her emotions via me?"

"It's not like I've been soaked in for a long time! Is it because it's just to show you how you're doing, not to be an unreasonable motivation, but just to know the degree of recovery, so occasionally, for a moment? So, between those moments ... " (Medismerut)

"Between?"

"... that ... that girl is a man, eh, what should I say ... I couldn't stand being able to see you eat from men other than me." (Medismerut)

Medismerut's eyes, which made excuses repeatedly, are moist.

This is what I want to cry!

Peeping is a sight!

Is this the reason why he had somehow grasped Akane's identity?

Well, wait ... Maybe it's because I was bedridden for thirty years, because I couldn't get a pleasant feeling over there ...?

In that world, I was becoming madder. Therefore, being able to peek into a dream means that the content I had in mind was out of the ordinary. This is embarrassing. Too embarrassing. I want to dig the soil and bury into it right now.

Even though I didn't notice what I was looking at, I was amazed. It comes back, but for the time being I was the demon king who ruled dreams. How far has it gone?

For the demon king to look into a dream …… If you compare it to a human being… Oh, I don't know what to say, but anyway! It's so embarrassing!

"I'm sorry!"

The tall man pulled himself down. With the momentum that bounced back behind, he showed off his stunning jumping Prostrate position, with his arms folded and his face turned away. My cheeks are hot.

............ It is a place where you should be angry because you are doing something selfish, in this case. So angry pose.

However, if I was told that my reason for action was "He was worried about me," I wouldn't be angry.

While the shame and shyness swirl, my feelings become more and more chaotic because I feel a little bit of joy.

The reason why he put a sop to Akane's romance was that he was jealous that "I was trying to eat from someone other than him", right? To be honest, I'm a little happy. I'm thinking about it. ... I don't want to show it in an attitude.

"... What is happening to the relationship between the Demon King and the princess?"

"Is it right?"

"There was a document in the literature that the relationship between the demons was severe, but it's really interesting to see exceptions ..."

"Don't worry because it's not unusual for both of you."

A calm voice and a young voice arrive from a distance.

It seems that there is Kellen under Lionel who holds the devils. Neither the boy nor the youth, who puts his forehead on the ground in front of me and shows me how he was, was not healed by the wounds of the battle with the hero.

It is a pity that the injured person continues to sit down.

But I can't find a place to drop it.

Hmm---. Oh, right?

"Hold your face up?"

I want to bear the curiosity of the sage hero, but let's be patient.

Keeping your knees in front of the youth, whose body is terrifyingly back, I adjust my line of sight.

"You’re embarrassed and still angry?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to forgive you?"

"Yes."

"If you ask, will everything you just say go into the water?"

The beauty looked clogged up.

"... I can't stand with worry ... If you have any chance, I ..."

"I wouldn't be able to do it on my own. So can you help me? I think it wouldn't be possible if we put everyone together."

"..."

"I’ll just send it to a familiar place I know well. I want to help Me-san first to convince everyone."

I gently take his big hands with blood and mud and placed my cheeks close.

"……but,"

"Hey, please ... Medisu Yuno." [2]

A little bit, bite in an important place ---!

I bit my decision line--!

Desperately holding down the feeling of embarrassment that is different from before, staring at his red eyes. It may be red up to your ears, not to your cheeks.

It was Medismerut who spoke first.

"......... I'm sorry."




Of course I protested because I was in a very unwilling position to be held by an injured person, but I made a concession this time because the young man insisted that I could not give up here.

I walked up to the Rainbow Hero who has become tall. I called out to everyone who remained on the spot from Medismerut's arm.

"I have a suggestion. Can you hear me?"

On the way, several giant dragons landed on a small island. [3]

The leader of the group is a young demon dragon that was separated immediately after Mouro was forced by Kellen to push a tin cane.

The magic dragon covered in the evergreen scale that shines much more beautifully than those around it ――― The dragon mainly takes up the battle posture at the center of Kerrun. He called for a ceasefire.

I noticed myself and Medismerut, and in response to my voice, I started talking to the women who got off the island again from the beginning.

“―――― ……, so I want everyone to cooperate.”

After repeating the explanation, I looked around all over their faces.



[1] What? 「あ、いえっあの娘のダイガク時代カレシとかいう男に快感を与えなかったりですとかそれ以降も娘の恋愛感情を抑えこんだり性欲が失せるように圧力を掛けたことなども御座いませぬよっ!?」
[2] I’m guessing she said his name wrong lol.
[3] It is mtled here as Kojima meaning small island.



Comments