[Goodnight, Mr. Wolf] Extra 2

 Become a Patron!

 

Are You Happy, Mr. Wolf 2

 

I remember the glittering dance hall. People in colorful dresses were spinning around happily. Aria was just standing by the wall and silently gazing at it all.

 

The people who danced were beautiful. The gem that received the light of the chandelier shined. I felt that it wasn't where I belonged. Poor body. Poor dress. The color of my body is dull, so if I stand, I will be buried in the light and cannot be found by anyone.

 

I thought about that. Therefore, I didn't feel like even a self-ridden smile, saying that the edge of the wall suits me.

 

I didn't really want to think that my mother had the same color as her eyes. But other than that, Aria doesn't know the words that express the color of her eyes. I didn't know until I met him.

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

While purifying the body completely covered with sweat, I pursed my lips.

 

 

"Although I don't usually come by myself ...!"

 

 

Siegfried always wants to cleanse Aria's body and scrape out cloudiness from inside. I can't say how embarrassing it is, so I've given up on resisting these days. If I left it to him, I could finally wear not only clothes but also underwear with Siegfried's hands.

 

He left Aria after the fact, even though he didn't put it inside. I'm sure he thought he would save time. I wouldn't have an hour to make money with it.

 

 

"I'm sad to leave it, because I'll do it for a week!"

 

 

If I moisten my eyes and sue, Siegfried will panic with his eyebrows lower than usual. In the meantime, let's request something that he would normally refuse.

 

 

How about touching the base of his tail to my heart's content? The soft animal hairline that gently connects from the human skin has a mesmerizing smooth texture that can be touched forever. However, the humanoid Siegfried only shows his tail when he gets excited. The tail seems to come out even in the excitement state during battle, but it is unusual to put out the tail except when he holds Aria, who is calm and dislikes fights.

 

Unusual--I've never seen it. That's why there are only a few that I could enjoy the dreamlike smooth touch. Moreover, Siegfried has a reluctance to let her touch the base of his tail.

 

 

I beautifully knit the ribbon on my chest and draw my eyebrows for the finish. I've tried my best to try, but it's far from a satisfying volume. I place my hands on my chest and and sigh with a lonely feeling. Siegfried says "small and cute," but the word "small" is not a compliment in the first place. Siegfried is probably the only one who thinks this is a superlative compliment.

 

Looking into the mirror with both hands on my chest, I blink quickly. My pale hair and gray eyes still don't seem so beautiful. But I'm not as bad as I used to be. It seems that Siegfried's daily compliments will change her sense of values.

 

I gave up on my chest that does not change in size even if I put it up and raise it, and hold the kitten and exit the room. It hasn't been an hour since Siegfried left the room. No matter how busy Victor is, he may not have left the castle yet. Siegfried may get angry, but Aria had a reason to want to see him.

 

 

"I wish I could talk with Victor alone ..."

 

 

When Siegfried heard it, he definitely stood up and muttered that he was angry, and Aria was walking down the hall with her kitten.

 

 

***

 

 

Laughter echoed in the dome of the dance hall. Fun, cheerful, and people laugh. I didn't think I was here where I was, but I wasn't waiting for the prince who would appear someday. I knew there was no reason for him to appear. A fairy tale remains a fairy tale and cannot be reality.

 

During my pleasant conversation, my name occasionally flies. If I don't like it, I can just ignore it, but in a fun, ironically distorted language. A curious gaze pierces.

 

It wasn't fun at all. I stayed there because I still felt better than being alone. I was able to raise my face, look forward, and put my foot on what I would lose. --Someone stood there next to me as well.

 

Even the word “wall flower” is irritating. Poor child with dull colors. It was a man of her age who stood next to her, such a child and was vaguely looking at the dance hall, not exactly a young man, but it was also hard to say that he was still a little boy.

 

Although he does not have a flashy appearance, he was beautifully prepared from the top of his head to his toes. He would always be on the verge of being popular enough if he could take full advantage of his position as Prime Minister's son. He stood next to Aria in a guise that would make her look unnecessarily plain.

 

He asked in a small voice, "Are you bored?" Because I wasn't alone. It's too frustrating to call her a wall flower. There was such a person next to me.

 

The chandelier that reflected the candlelight is beautiful. People who dance under that and dressed beautifully looked very happy. That place is not where I belong. Even on the wall, I am disproportionate. The prince does not come to pick me up, and the wizard does not appear. So one day, I will leave this place with my own feet.

 

 

(But now--)

 

 

The only place I think I am not alone is because of this wall. I will probably go to the next party. I was to become a young woman, and I wasn't a girl anymore--I was so impressed by his kindness that I thought that the next evening party would be a little enjoyable.

 

 

Tl: Oooohh…so Victor was the one who approached her first.

 

Comments