[Goddess, Help Me!] Chapter 47: VS Rainbow Hero 2



Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

Enjoy~


---- A long time ago.

I hadn't met Medismerut yet, and when I was going to the Island of the Demon Dragons with Corsella ... I heard from Kerrun.

(S)he said that he had put a rainbow on her (Kerrun) behalf.

That’s why it’s a proposal. I will ask her in detail about the specific method, but I would like to return this “Rainbow Hero” if possible.

I asked the surprised Nito if it was okay, he said, "I don't care what I have to do just that I can come back alive."

After getting the consent of the parties, we overcame the first stage. To what extent will the people in this space cooperate?

Medismerut kept hugging me for a long time. Although there are some minor mischief such as placing his cheeks on her hair and gripping her pointed ears while closely adhering to her, she tries not to worry as much as possible because he will not say anything against her. Because when she was conscious of his body temperature, everything seemed to be irrelevant and melted.

━ No one can put our way into our situation ... Well, let's understand that it's fortunate.

"Goddess! By the way, what is this strategy's name?"

"Eh ... um ..."Operation to return the Rainbow Hero to his original world" ?"

"It's just as it is"

"I'm still sorry"

"Is it right"

…… Isn't it important? The content is more important than the strategy name.

"Returning the Rainbow Hero alive ...?"

"Isn't it impossible?"

Mouro, the red demon dragon who was released from Kellen's restraint technique, withdrew to the side of Kerrun in the shape of a person.

The people who came with her would be the top dragons. They are transformed into human figures following the king, and they set her arms aside. One of them, an elder, nodded slightly to agree with the words of their Demon King.

"Your Majesty has some experience in the past. Was it before the birth of Mouro?"

"Um ... I wonder if he was a hero of the previous era in the last generation. I did something similar with Yo and the Beast King at that time. The situation is a little different --- Even if it's a face, there's nothing you can't do. "

"That’s amazing ☆ The name of "Purgatory" is not false."

"... It wasn't in the Holy Kingdom's literature ... but if it's the story of a rainbow hero three generations ago, it's probably six hundred to seven hundred years ago, even before the earliest written literature. Is it true if the experienced person himself says ... ”

"See? The Dragon Lord of Purgatory has a long life.

"Don't add annoying words."

It’s looks like the beautiful woman was already used to Lionel’s flirting.

"So? How did you do that?"

"Before ---... I laid a rainbow road, and the Beast King threw the hero who was caught in the tail halfway along the road. From there, the hero should return by himself."

"On foot?"

"It's a walk."

A moment is free.

It was Lionel's laughter that broke the silent silence.

"What, that’s amazing!"

A slight smile appears on my face as I watch the boy laughing and holding his stomach. In other words, I only smile and laugh.

It's a powerful technique. Is it ok with such a brute force method?

The proposal was based on the image of a more rigorous ritual ... Ah, the blood of Nito's face wrapped in a scroll is drawn ...

"I have a question, Demon King. When a Rainbow Hero appears, it is said that "a rainbow will be applied from the heaven to the "Holy Spring" of the Holy Kingdom, and a human in a different world will come across with the light." Since I was kept away from it, I haven't actually seen it with my eyes ... Is the rainbow formed of a material that is strong enough for humans to walk? "

"Um. Is it wrong to put down the road? The point is to help the hero to reach the world that he envisions ... The spirit that rises in the sky encourages you not to lose your mind. I'll help you to do it. As a result, the seven-colored streaks remain in the sky that the body passed through. I can not know the detailed mechanism. I wonder if some reason will work. ”

 The long eyes shed Kellen and Nito.

According to experience, Kerrun continues after introducing it.

Calling instead of sending out – the direction is the opposite, but the situation when the Rainbow Hero came to this world may be similar.

First pull the spirit and then follow the body. When the body crosses here, the space is distorted to form a rainbow-like light streak--

"I see ... interesting, really interesting."

"If you say that the princess knows where this hero should be, you can lead it." (Kerrun)

Older wording with mature and dense color appeal. The appearance of the Kerrun, which is exactly the same as the one in my memory, brings an incredible sense of security.

For me, she was a fun chatting partner and a consultant we could rely on. We sometimes went back and forth between the castles to deepen our exchange. It was nostalgic.

She had narrow, golden eyes. Her long vertical pupils soften and narrows. When she smiled back to her, the restraint was strengthened for some reason. ...... Me-san it’s painful ...

"If you're a cute little princess, I'll give you a happy celebration."

"You are my goddess."

I know without even whispering at my ears.

I pat his head so that the young man embracing me feels assured.

His lips slid through my hair stick to the nape of my neck lightly. For more than that, I gave up my shoulder and avoided it.

I'll ask, Me-san, take a little more weight ... I'll be in trouble if I'm too forgiving of mischief and I can't stop it. It's quite embarrassing to just touch each other in public.

"Are you ready to lend a hand?"

"Will the Demon King help unconditionally?"

"No. Of course, it's worth it."

"That's right. I also depend on the price."

The eyes of the demon dragon and the sage hero were turned at the same time.

At the same time, the eyes of everyone who was there looked at me.

"Eh, and if I can do it."

Medismerut said nothing while hugging me.

Lionel folds his hands on his back and shakes his head left and right while laughing. It looks like no reward is needed.

"Now then, Princess, don't be the one in the castle of Yu, be it one-on-one without him."

"OK?"

"Is it true?

I was able to give an immediate answer to Kerrun, who gave me a reward with bright eyes. There is only one thing that comes to mind when it comes to the example. It's something I can do and no one is in trouble, I used to ask her before.

The tall body that was in close contact with the part where we were alone shook suddenly ... but I already accepted it.

"... Can we help?"

On behalf of the demons, Ozros opens his mouth as if he had somehow recovered from dragon sickness. I declined this carefully. I'm glad to be able to cooperate. But it will only be insignificant.

Oh, it seems that the compulsory participation of Ozros was decided with a voice of LionelFree work without consideration. ...... This child, the usage of half-devil is rough ... I can't say much about people because I have a long history ...

It seems that some of the top dragons will also help. Kerrun offered to give him some kind of reward. It seems that I don't need any compensation. Wow, she's soaring to the point that everyone can see her mood.

"What do you want ...?"

The remaining one, the Sage Hero, Kellen finally proceeded slowly.

"... The price I seek is "the right to live in the demon world. I want both the Demon King and Demon Dragon King to be my guardians."

I was surprised at the unexpected proposal.

…… I thought he would make a another suggestion, like "I want Sani".

I think my thoughts were displayed on my face. The freckled face that walked near slowly raised the corner of his mouth.

"Isn't it fair to pay for her who isn't here? I'll get her with my own efforts eventually." (Kellen)

"Kel- Kellen is so cool!"

"Thank you for your motivation." [1]


The Sage Hero responded to Lionel who placed tea with one hand.

What are these two people? Even though they were serious opponents once, I wonder how soon they became friends. Do you agree?

“Because I have become so famous in the human world, there is no choice but to hide and my identity mustn’t be revealed. In the Demon World, there have been many demons who grumbled against me because I have been rampant for more than half a year. If I protect them, it will be easier to live in.”

It would be ridiculous to return to your home country only to be slaughtered, let's escape from the Holy Kingdom --- the voice of a man who speaks so powerfully has no hesitation.

“My heart has changed since I saw you. The world is still full of mystery! If I can freely move between the human world and the demon world and satisfy my inquiry, my life must regain my spirit. And her figure beside me ---...! "

The hand opposite to the one holding the tin can is gripped.

Looking away from Kellen, who began to immerse himself in his dreamy expression, suddenly turned his eyes on the eyes of Lionel.

At the same time, check the same direction.

"……what?"

"No."

"Bettsu?"

With Kellen who can delusion so far against a woman who has never met.

With Sani who came to the demon world after chasing Ozros, who had left as a hero, and became a true dragon of the demon dragons.

With the lowest man, Ozros, who unleashed his childhood friend's curse and fell into being a demon, and now scatters women other than her indiscriminately.

"Perfectly a one-way triangular relationship..."

I shake my head at the big man with a question mark on his head. When I whispered to the boy who came to this place, Lionel, who seemed to be thinking the same thing, laughed.

"Goddess, why don't you bet that guy will stick with you?"

"What?"

―――― Looking up at the mess of the demons who have no cohesion, Nito, the Rainbow Hero, who was wounded up and disabled, was disappointed.




Even though the subtitle was "Rainbow Hero", Nito had almost no appearance.




[1] 「棒読みの声援ありがとうございます」


Comments