[Goddess, Help Me!] Extra 1: Drop


Support me on Patreon for Advanced Chapters!

 

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.


Enjoy~

 

Extra edition (also known as small story collection times)

Medismerut and Selese after the Epilogue. Before and after.

 

 

 

 

 

―――― The body with no wings can not transform because it has no wings.

 

Breathing, walking, flying in the sky. It seemed like a mysterious phenomenon that Medismerut couldn't do it, but a normal vampire being able to do it naturally.

 

Still, both feet aim at the castle where companions live from the instinct which he was born with. He arrived at the castle considerably later than the average, and the blood sucker once accepted him as a companion.

 

However, only adults were watching over him. When he reached a certain age, the eyes around him became more severe.

 

It seems that there are some vampires who know how to fly in the sky at the time of their birth, but are born with no wings, although they have a small proportion, and acquire wings during the course from larva to adult. He was expecting it, but he passed the deadline without ever raising his back.

 

"Don't hate yourself who was born in such a body."

 

"If you are reborn, you should aim for the castle again. See you."

 

His captured limbs suddenly regain their freedom. The the body that could not fly immediately fell from the sky to the ground.

 

The final destination of the worst air travel is in the middle of a swampy area.

 

The vampire suddenly fell in the swamp and the humus flowers around him stood out. With his mud-filled face looking up, he could see two pairs of wings flying away beyond the writhing vines.

 

"Abandoned by family members."

 

Humiliating facts hang heavy on Medismerut's chest. But he couldn't even afford to be soothed.

 

Another peculiar ability of the vampire surrounded himself --- Extending a barrier to protect himself from the vines that constantly attacked him.

 

 

 

If Medismerut, who was disdained as "the shame of the clan" survived, the clan might aim for his life again. Therefore, he decided to bypass the vampire castle and head north along the territorial border with the demon tribe.

 

If he survived and continue walking, he will eventually reach the Tayan Autonomous Region. If you go further north in Tayan, he will reach the human world. he had no choice but to come out of the demon world and live as a "stray demon".

 

If he went southward from the wetlands, he will reach the land of the giants. The farther away you are from Tayan, the less likely you are to encounter humans. The food problem becomes serious.

 

The blood of giants will not go astray, but its nutritional value is low and it is terribly nasty. Rather than hunting horribly strong giants for poor food, he decided that the survival rate was higher if he survived the onslaught of humus and scratched the vampires and fled to the human world.

 

He repeatedly checked the position of the sun, and while trying to fall many times due to the muddy foot, he just aimed at the end of the wetland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun on the middle heavens set in the distance and rose again.

 

Exhausted by the invisible battle with humus, just before the fourth night in the wetlands --- the dense magical power flowed into the barrier, became the light in the wind.

 

The twilight sky that surprised him and he looked up. Purple and black jumped into his eyes. The two-colored hair color is peculiar to the demon tribe, so I looked at the shadow of the giant behind the demon falling from the sky and doubted his eyes. Why does the solitary demon dragon, who does not interact with other races, act with a dream demon ……

 

 

 

"Do you play mud in a place like this?”

 

 

 

It was a devilish woman with a shimmering horn on her head.

 

The woman dressed in glossy clothing known to be fine at first glance, descended in front of him and smiles beautifully.

 

It seemed that all of his consciousness was drawn in by the brilliance of in her eyes that fluctuated in color. She was fascinated and didn't seem to return Medismerut, who couldn't speak, and she called up overhead, and when she called for the dragon, she picked him up from the swamp.

 

It was in the Castle of the Demon tribe that he was carried. Roughly, but the whole body is thoroughly washed. A woman was confronted with the Demon King between the throne with both hands and back restrained and taken.

 

 

 

Vampires have no love. Although he may imitate predators, he does not seriously crush his heart. However, at this time, the emotions that caused Medismerut's heart to squeal were nothing but romantic feelings.

 

The reason why he was in the swamp was that he could only say the minimum wording because it was because he had nothing to do. he was fascinated by the moment he met her, and he didn't want to admit that heart. Weaknesses fall to those who fell in love at first glance ... he didn't want to be known as a poorly-sucking vampire who was abandoned by his family. Even if he was ridiculed and laughed at, he seemed to be better off than being merciful as a poor vampire who couldn't fly in the sky.

 

 

 

"I want a half-demon. Drop me down.”

 

 

 

It was in that moment he was surprised at the sudden proposal.

 

She said he shouldn't be a genus, but a half-demon.

 

As hi head understood the words, he was delighted that the Demon King had found a talent, but his positive emotions did not last long and it was dyed in gray.

 

 

 

Even if he got a suggestion, it will only be played with, and if she gets tired of Medismerut, she will throw him away without hesitation. Because the demon tribe doesn't have the same feelings of love as the vampires and is a race that doesn't stick to one.

 

It is very different from the situation where a peculiar vampire loved by humans is tied to a predator.

 

There is no possibility that this love will be fulfilled.

 

………… Thinking so, he tried to counteract the rising love affairs many times, but all ended in useless scratching. Despaired. Once you become aware of your love, your body will no longer accept blood from others. So, when I was a kid, I was told many times by my elders that I should never be fascinated by anyone...

 

 

 

Beating heartbeat hits his whole body. Her presence stimulates inferiority as much as impatience.

 

I'm a maverick. Not only the body but also the heart--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"---……How are you?"

 

 

 

Regaining consciousness, Medismerut repeatedly blinks while staring back at the rainbow color looking into it.

 

The severe pain of crushing the whole body is already far away.

 

 

 

"... not bad."

 

 

 

I looked around her while lying on my back.

 

A dark room with only the minimum light. The same scene as it was just before I fainted. This is the Demon King's private room.

 

 

 

He was brought from the throne room, and in addition to his original ability difference, he could not resist as much as dust with exhausted body, he was pushed down to a bed wrapped in fluttering cloth, both hands were restrained and blindfolded on his face. I was wrapped in cloth.

 

The body deprived of one of the five senses felt so vivid that it passed the caress given. He was tossed around even after he was first reached by her mouth licking, and he was swallowed by pleasure and kept panting.

 

Lovely despair fell in love with a body that melted into pleasure, finally broke down and cried, and when he was past her limit, he was finally allowed to enter her --――

 

In the place where it was released and relaxed slowly, the Dream Demon King who had a seductive body performed a technique on Medismerut. He was whispered, "Overcome the trials to become a half-demon," ... but then my memory is gone.

 

 

 

"The sign is starting to look glossy. But I'm still not strong enough. Since Dute is my half-demon, I have to get better."

 

"... Dute ...?"

 

"I decided the name while you were sleeping."

 

"Don't give me a strange name ..."

 

"Okay, this is easier to say."

 

 

 

The feeling of embarrassment and intimidation mixes in a strange way.

 

I covered my eyes with one hand so as to disguise the swirling emotions.

 

I feel like laughing.

 

The bed was slightly shaken. It seems that she was sitting sideways and raised her waist. Perhaps the thin cloth of the canopy was wiped off, the dense air sways along with the flow of air.

 

 

 

"Now, first of all, the recovery of magical power. Corsella?"

 

"Understood."

 

 

 

She took off the dress with the help of the woman who was waiting in the corner of the room, and she got on the bed again. Over her shoulder, a woman is quietly bowing with her costume and accessories. The door opened and closed quietly. Her giggles echo in the room where the two of us are alone.

 

 

 

"I want Dute to call me "My lord"."

 

"... think."

 

"You can't flirt."

 

 

 

Since she sat astride my waist, both hands were taken. I reluctantly match my eyes.

 

The the good looking face looked like she was having fun.

 

 

 

"Touch me ... do you want to drink or do you want to lick it?"

 

 

 

Medismerut's one hand was led to her neck and the other hand to her chest. Gently sliding his palm. Smooth texture and softness with exquisite elasticity. Her soft skin is still an unknown area for Medismerut, who is unfamiliar with the body of a woman.

 

As a vampire, I make a noise to push my fangs into her thin neck. On the other hand, the newly acquired demon wants to get pleasure --- yelling that she wants to enjoy the pleasure that was struck by her again.

 

 

 

"... separately."

 

 

 

When I realized my love, I felt like I would be abandoned. Such a conflict of Medismerut appeared in his facial expression, his eyebrows tight. But she does not seem to care and puts her hands on the side of the man and sinks her upper body.

 

The rich swelling of the chest shook up close.

 

 

 

"So let's study first. I'll teach you, so remember?"

 

 

 

Beauty approached his eyes. It seems that the softness of the lips approached is getting drunk as soon as possible. The inside of his mouth is slapped by the tip of her tongue that slipped all over.

 

While whispering and imitating, responding himself. Every time their tongues tangled and the angle of their face changed, a squeaking, wet sound spilled from the edge of their mouths.

 

Take a shallow breath. The body seems to be feverish from the bottom. When I swallow mixed saliva, I feel that my head is getting hazy. However, it was strange that only her whisper could be heard clearly.

 

 

 

"Touch me. Is it gentle at first?"

 

 

 

Trace the bare skin with your palm as prompted. The soft limbs that cover the Medismerut are so soft that you can easily crush them with a little effort.

 

I would like to treat it politely, mainly because I became an absolutely obedient half-demon, or is it because my loved emotions control the body.

 

Medismerut continued stroking her while giving his tongue out to respond to the kiss given. Sliding his hand on her neck over her shoulder, then circling his arm to her back. Passing aside, from the bulge of the chest to the neck, touching the underwear, to the thigh that straddles my torso.

 

Proceed as if tickling her whole body, with the utmost effort to touch or not touch. I repeatedly traced the places where small reactions occasionally returned. I want to record the information I got in my memory, but my mind is already melting and my thoughts are not convincing.

 

 

 

"Yes ... good, hmm ..."

 

 

 

With her lips touching each other, she gave a small pant. The heat alone accumulates heavily in the lower body. The thin fingers tickle my hair and ears, and the only caress she has given me, but I was helped by help.

 

Desire raises the neck. Perhaps she was careful about the reaction of Medismerut, and a glossy voice whispered in his ears.

 

 

 

"You have to leave it. You're not hungry, right?"

 

 

 

I was hungry as soon as I was told again. …… No, hunger can't be expressed cheaply --- this is hunger. Impulsive, intense, ferocious, and instinctive hunger than when thirsty in abandoned bogs.

 

If you have to be patient, your desire will increase.

 

I want it. I want it now and can't stand it.

 

However, unless she says "good", he cannot get it. She is asking for Medismerut to hold her limbs in close contact.

 

 

 

"... changed my mind."

 

"Did you want to eat?"

 

"I'm just interested in a dream demon’s diet"

 

 

 

I want to get it. If you don't have a heart, at least just your body.

 

Choose a flat word that I want to make an impression that it's not for being driven by love, but as a supplement. The voice squeezed out was unconsciously blurred, but she hit awfully and made no further mention.

 

 

 

"I'm sure you'll get pleasure. What should I do?"

 

 

 

Right now, I'll obligingly teach you. Touch her all, lick it, and thoroughly wash out the skin's pleasing areas. I'll let you say that I can't be satisfied without Medismerut. I'll dissolve it in muddy.The opponent is the Dream Demon King. I don't think it's going to be easy, but since it's half-done, I'll have a few more chances to get together. However, I can't be proud. The deadline is until she gets tired of Medismerut ...

 

Despite my lower body, I felt pain in my chest. Whether it works to heal emotions, tears flow down the corners of the eyes without permission.

 

 

 

"Dute?"

 

"Nothing."

 

 

 

━ Her limbs climb a little. The warm tongue politely licked the tears that fell quietly.



Comments