[God You're a Liar] Chapter 5.1: An Old Story

*Contains some profanity.*

 

 

 

Three hundred years ago, the area where Lana's village was located was in a deep forest.

 

A beautiful and noble giant dragon ruled there, and the forest, where the great being slept, was a harmony and a paradise for the animals that lived there.

 

One day, something disturbed the peace of the forest.

 

A human broke into the giant dragon's prized crystal cave in order to steal the precious blue crystal.

 

The giant dragon was naturally furious.

 

Slaughtering the intruder didn't ease its rage, and when it eventually woke up fully, it turned its fangs towards the human's land.

 

Even the humans would not remain silent in the face of the threat. The country gathered all its strength to form a team and defeat the dragon.

 

Among them were a still-young monk's daughter and a wise man, a once-in-a-century gem of a man.

 

The deadly battle between the strike force and the giant dragon lasted for a month and a half, and in the end --- the wise man succeeded in sealing the giant dragon in its land. However, the defeating party was nearly destroyed, and the monk's daughter also lost her life at this time.

 

The land that had been a rich forest was scorched, but instead the country was given an abundance of crystal that the dragon had protected and nurtured, and the treasury quickly became rich. However, the country was soon swallowed up in an era of warfare with other countries, the bloodline of the country's rulers changed twice, and the months passed.

 

Now, no one talks about dragons.

 

He exhaled a long breath as he finished speaking.

 

What has become of the one who sleeps under that rock in the village?

 

"Legend has it that there was a demon that ravaged the land a long time ago and the god Zeine, in order to help the needy villagers, dropped a huge rock from the sky and trapped the demon.

 

"Hmm.

 

Please forgive me if my reply is snatched and choppy. He was the cause of the problem in the first place.

 

The hand touching her skin did not stop moving during the long old story.

 

The body that continued to obediently accept his hand as it was done to it tingled and was unbearable. It was all I could do not to make a strange sound.

 

Maybe I wouldn't have been blamed for running away. But I was terribly intrigued by the story he was spinning. I didn't want to break the story, so I was held quietly in his lap. I'm in this situation as a result.

 

You weren't so soft as to get beaten up by a rock drop, were you?

 

Hmm…

 

 

The hand that had dived through the hem of the piercing robe continued to stroke the bare skin. The movement that had been drawing circles on her back was unexpectedly transferred to her side.

 

He tipped his body down lightly. With that, the body that was stuck together and relaxed rolled on the couch in a daze.

 

Ah ......, yah.”

 

"---Lana ...... Do you believe in 'reincarnation'?

 

Warmth crawled up from her abdomen, scooping up the bulge in her chest and wrapping it around him. My back jumped as I was shaken and rocked to check the elasticity.

 

...... reincarnation?

 

I don't know, I can't remember. ...... It's the end of the world when I die. Don't you have ......?

 

Agreed.

 

He grins and moves one of my legs, which he lifts up, to the back of the couch. His tall body settled between the two widely spread legs.

 

I can't bear to be in this position, I'm so embarrassed.

 

It was the least I could do to not have him take off my pants. I don't want to be exposed to the fact that my lower legs are moist and wet with embarrassing nectar, even though I don't want to act like it. I don't need to ...... see or touch it, though maybe it's already known.

 

Stop ...... stop, please, hmmm,

 

I won't stop. I'm not gonna stop.

 

The tall body covered me.

 

The fingertips rubbing the bulge gently crushed the colored peak. The tip, which had risen plump and erect from the continual stroking of my skin, was kneaded with the knuckles of his fingers. My hips bounce. My spine tingles and a heavy heat builds up deep inside my body.

 

Lips slid from my cheeks to my ears and down to my neck, eating softly at the thin skin.

 

Oh, ah, ....…

 

Speaking of which, ...... what kind of habits have you developed in your village?I don't recall ordering to make a bridal gown for the daughters of the families.

 

Tell me more about it.” the bass sounded so happy to continue.

 

'Um, Master Zeine, you know, ...…

 

 

 

I forced my throat up and down in an attempt to moisten my dry mouth.

 

I remember hearing once that the ...... village custom seems to have been created nearly a hundred years ago now.

 

To tailor the bridal gown with one's own hands.

 

If you wear it when you get married, you will be happy.

 

When the costume was dedicated the day after the wedding night, it was to be set ablaze without any sparks as a sign that it was in the hands of the gods. The bigger the flame, the happier the bride would be, the greater the blessing she would receive from God.

 

The "burning" part at the end is an undeniable fact, and it's the reason why we value this custom so much in our village, because it's a divine miracle that happens in the presence of a large group of elderly people.

 

 

I believe it's Zeine who's burning them ......?

Comments

Post a Comment