[Goddess, Help Me!] Extra 6: Goddess’ Troubled Consultation 4

 

Support me on Patreon for Advanced Chapters!

 

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

 

Enjoy~

 

 

 

Immediately after returning to the bedroom from the courtyard, the skin that has been touched and reached once easily awakens pleasure.

 

The tentacles that crawled over themselves are grotesque when they are in sight, but the one who manipulates them is Medismerut who knows my skin. The weak spots are touched as usual and the whole body bounces. The twisted body is embraced by his arm, and the tentacles slid on my fixed limbs.

 

 

 

"Hmmmm ...!"

 

"My lord..."

 

 

 

Long fingers comb my hair. The royal horn was wrapped in a hot palm.

 

You can pat the root from the tip to the tip of the corner, and at the same time, the tentacles of my lower body will stalk. One crawling along the crack in the buttocks, crawling into the gap between the crotch, sank the slippery tip shallowly. A tingling and wet sound echoes.

 

A large amount of pleasure was given at once, and the whole body quickly became excited. From head to toes --- it's like being caressed by a number of Medismeruts. I can't breathe. I felt like I was going to drown, and I managed to lift my trembling hand. Get rid of the irregular shape that hurts your mouth.

 

 

 

"Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

 

 

 

However, I didn't even have time to prepare my breath.

 

Another individual grew into flower buds than the one that was inserted and removed in small pieces. The whole body was swayed by the contact with the most sensitive place.

 

The tentacles that I intended to catch with my hands are tangled around my wrist. Pulled further back from above her head, she was guided to the corner of Medismerut's royal horn.

 

 

 

It may be reflected in the attitude that you feel pleasant from the tentacles that you felt disgusted, scared, but it would have been more clearly communicated to him through the royal horn.

 

At the same time, there is a feeling flowing into me. He certainly feels the squeezing of the mud, which he does not touch with his fingers now. It was known that he felt all my feelings through the tentacles, the sharpness of my chest, the tremors of my inner thighs, the shallow movement of my abdomen that went up and down.

 

By sharing my senses, my body temperature suddenly rose. The hot breath on my nape tells me about Medismerut. Keep me disturbed in his arms and put her in a strange shape under control --- he feels good. The swelling heat in my body broke out, perhaps because of that thought.

 

 

 

"... Ah ... Ah ...!"

 

"Wow ... amazing."

 

 

 

Firmly roll your toes and hold your breath. The waist bounces. The body tightens.

 

Medismerut bit sweetly in my warped throat. After being held again, the desire that stood up hard in the crack of my buttocks accompanies. But he don't seem to use it yet.

 

A hot palm covered one side of my chest, which was just rubbed with tentacles. Long fingers sink to feel the bulge.

 

Despite being greatly rubbed, I was whispered to open my eyes.

 

I open my eyelids and look down on myself. What jumped into my sight was an obscene scene in which my chest boldly distorted with his tentacles and fingers.

 

Even if the tip is pinched with his fingers and it is kneaded a little strongly, my body that reached felt as a sweet pleasure.

 

Everything that he can touch is delightful and unbearable.

 

 

 

"Huh! Ah ... ah ...!"

 

"Much more?"

 

 

 

The depth of the one that was buried was slightly increased. Wet tentacles that attack the center by overflowing obscene liquid. The obscene sound that echoed from the waist stimulates her breath, and her breath is disturbed without any preparation. The movement of rubbing the flower buds is resumed, and the gasping does not stop the gasping.

 

I was taken to the next climax with almost no time.

 

 

 

―――― And then again and again raised to my peak.

 

By the time Medismerut accepted himself, my body was completely melted inside and out.

 

...... Yeah, that's the usual thing. She is squeezed, gasping, reaching, getting sick, and finally she is penetrated by him. From there, he takes time again and plunges into his pleasure. Probably the word "manipulation" does not exist on his head on the bed.

 

 

 

Despite the anomalous element of tentacles, Medismerut's posture did not change.

 

Confidential tentacles are as thick as his fingers and only sink to the same depth. So I'm aching in the back, I can't get decisive pleasure even though I've reached it continuously, I'm unsatisfied, and finally I want to be penetrated by him.

 

 

 

"It feels good, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!"

 

 

 

It's cute, and I'm whispered with hot sighs. Because the blunt voice whispers love.

 

Rationally burned out, I obediently open my legs and raise my waist.

 

Hold him in his body and put his pleasing words on a sweet and gasping pant.

 

 

 

"Foooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!"

 

"My lord..."

 

“… Ah, oh, yeah… Oh, ohhh!”

 

 

 

I was disciplined that I could not give it unless I asked.

 

I press my chest against the bed sheet and bent my waist.

 

The variant remains entwined around the limbs. The nasty tentacle blame that gropes the flower buds, kneads the chest, and crawls around the thighs continues.

 

A drop of water dripped on the warped spine. It’s probably sweat of Medismerut.

 

He grabbed her hips with both big and hot hands and moved back and forth. As she wished, she was pierced in the back deeply, and the screaming, panting touched her mouth.

 

 

 

"Ahhh!"

 

"Well, yet ... a little more ..."

 

 

 

A hot tip mercilessly commit the inner walls that swells with a peak. She was pushed up many times in succession, and her breath started to mix in with his breathing.

 

It is no use trying to endure my voice. Because every time it is shaken, the bedclothes and the chest tip rub against each other, and even such a stimulus is disturbed by goodness.

 

 

The sound of bumping skin overlaps with the sound of sticky water. The tentacles scooped the honey overflowing from the connected place and applied it to the surrounding skin. With a slimy feel, the spine is more stiff, and the body is tightly tightened. The cutting edge that pushes to spread the inner wall to be tightened increases the ferocity.

 

Medismerut's breathing is rough.

 

The rhythm of thrusting accelerated.

 

Eventually he reached the limit by wearing the deepest part. The liberated desire erupts from the tip. The pouring hot and dense magical power gradually spreads from the back of the abdomen to the whole body.

 

While feeling the swelling heat, my exhausted consciousness sank into the darkness. 

 


―――― Take the body that was embraced by a young man who sits on a throne holding me.

 

What is unfolding under my eyes is Fuka-chan's serious battle evenly divided into two.

 

However, they do not hurt each other. Passing back and forth between the two bodies is a barrier ball containing Sani's curse, both of which flutter on the floor striking it through a net stretched in the center.

 

It's a reproduction of volleyball. However, because the players are lumps of vines, there is no refreshing and healthy impression like sports.

 

First I taught the rules. I understand that Fuka-chan's intelligence is high after all, because it understood it with one explanation. Amazing, demon world plant.

 

 

 

The loser will be given the curse of the contents of the ball, and the winner will be given the tentacle of Medismerut.

 

The tentacles that had lost their magical power were placed on the side of the throne in a hardened shape. At first glance it's a creepy pink mass, but because it's made from the blood of the Demon King, it's a great treat for Fuka-chan.

 

The curse rope is originally a human's magical power, so it becomes a fine meal. However, the tentacles are definitely more attractive. The two fighting bodies are striking each other with tremendous motivation. All of them also has a surprising ball speed.

 

 

 

"... I think it's useless."

 

"No. I don't want Fuka-chan to eat it and erase it from this world. Me-san can't make it anymore ..."

 

 

 

Lionel stood behind the door so that no one can come between the thrones. So now Fuka-chan and us are the only ones here.

 

It was Medismerut who ordered the payment, and his hand took off half of the dress I was wearing.

 

A finger slips into the chest covered with a bustier. he peeled off the treated frills, and my lips slipped due to the swelling.

 

 

 

"Hmmm ... mmm, wait ... mmmm"

 

"I hope you continue to visit."

 

 

 

It seems that if you don't have the eyes of another person, it's safe to think about it.

 

Medismerut grabs the tip he found. The other bulge was also scooped up from the bustier, and the whole was gently rubbed while being stimulated by the sharpness. Breath lightly. I could bear the pearl gray hair that was buried in my chest and endured the breath that seemed to pant.

 

 

 

"... Mah, no ..."

 

"I don't care."

 

 

 

The arm that supported the back of the knee begins to move. The hand that sneaks into the dress with the hem slightly curled up slowly rises while stroking the bare skin.

 

The skin that was stifled to the point of worrying and panting even after waking up is very sensitive. Greedy and gleaming. The lower abdomen was sore and painful that the residue spilled from his place filled with his passion.

 

 

 

"Oh, the underwear you just wore is damp."

 

"That was Me-san …”

 

"Did you overflow? Then I have to pour in something fresh."

 

 

 

The serious battle of the mysterious plant continues to compete. The ball hit by swinging down the vine is caught on the floor by the opponent's vine, and another vine shoots the ball up in the air at a tremendous speed.

 

I want to watch Fuka-chan's fake valley. However, consciousness is swallowed by the mischief of Medismerut.

 

Excluding my underwear, his fingertips sliding in from the side, sank into the secret place. A moaning voice escaped from my nose as my inner wall is rubbed out. It's too late to sigh in a hurry.

 

I had a sigh of laughter on my chest.

 

 

 

"Ah ..."

 

 

 

I was sucked by the sudden rise and the moan that could not be disguised spilled this time.

 

………… If this happens, the results are already visible. I'm losing.

 

 

 

"I want you to be even more satisfied and come up with a new taste. It's fun."

 

 

 

While licking my neck straight from my chest, the murmuring deep voice is scary.

 

I didn't have the will to argue with Medismerut.

 

 

 

Note from the author:

 

Tentacle play with love premise, stable metamorphosis punch.

 

It's a weakness that I fell in love with even if It was ridiculous .... It seems that her trouble will continue until Me-san calms down.

 

thank you for your company!

 

Comments