[God You're a Liar] Chapter 8.1: A New Life


...... Dragon ......?

 

Don't get me wrong. A dragon is a much larger, more majestic, elegant and refined creature. I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to make it work. It’s not this short, round, ugly, chubby, and stocky, and poor.

 

Coo!

 

 

The dragon, who had apparently been renamed Suicha, protested vehemently, pointing with a short paw around his own forehead.

 

He snickered instead of replying.

 

I don't recognize those tiny horns as horns. You want to claim it's a characteristic of the dragon species, try growing it to a better length, little guy. You really have no sense.

 

No matter where you look at it, it's a ridiculous attitude to say.

 

A little bit of noise was building up between the two sides.

 

I watched in amazement as one of them eventually began to jabber and quarrel.

 

......Dragon.

 

There is only one dragon that is related to me.

 

No, a little different. I've never seen a real dragon. I just heard that there are demons that are called that. I only learned it from him as knowledge. From him in front of me.

 

Contrary to my hardened body, my head is spinning dizzily.

 

Could it be that this pale yellow blob, the dragon from the story he told ......?

 

But that dragon was called a giant dragon, so it must be even bigger than that. Besides, it should be enclosed under a large rock by a wise man.

 

So the wrong dragon? Nothing to do with the legendary dragon?

 

......I quietly dismissed the questions that came to mind.

 

If he's a wise man, even if this little dragon is a separate individual from the giant dragon that was sealed in, he's still a being that has something to do with it. In fact, it seems more natural to think of it that way.

 

...... Lana, are you okay?

 

Cue ....…

 

Suddenly, the argument stopped.

 

He noticed me being silent. His golden eyes and the creature’s light blue eyes are looking at me at the same time.

 

I'm sure this guy can understand what we're saying and he would never attack you. I'm not saying that you have to get along with him, but don't be so afraid of him.

 

A dragon slithered down from the table and stepped a few paces closer with the faltering gait of a young child.

 

I peered fearfully at my opponent from his (Zeine’s) back, which she had used as a shield.

 

His round light blue eyes gazed up at me as I was frightened and wary, and then he looked up at me.

 

''Kyu.''

 

[Let's shake hands]

 

One of its short paws was extended towards us. I looked at the swastika on its tip and the dragon's face in turn.

 

...... The unearthly demons are honestly scary. I'm sure I'll be able to find out what's going on in the world. Even if I’m told to get used to it, I can't easily overturn the common sense that's been instilled in me.

 

But since he says 'It'll never attack you', he must be a safe demon as far as this dragon is concerned. At least as long as I'm following him, it seems that he won't be able to harm me.

 

I willfully hold out my hand from here as well.

 

The paw I gently touched was warm---the claws were very hard as I imagined them to be.

 

Thus, the strange joint life of one god, one animal and one person ended with many questions and strange mysteries.

 

 

Comments