[Goddess, Help Me!] Extra 7: Lovebirds


Support me on Patreon for Advanced Chapters!

 

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

 

Enjoy~


 ---I had a dream.

 

 

 

The content was a part of the new year of Akane's world.

 

After eating osechi [1], meeting with friends, going to Hatsumode, buying lucky bags, then having a tea break at a cafe on the way home and exchanging some of the lucky bags for loot of friends. ...... It was such an ordinary day.

 

 

 

However, it didn't mean that I was conscious of that world after a long time.

 

That is my own memory of the past.

 

No, it was Akane who was actually acting, and since I had completely faded my own memory and assimilated into Akane, it may be a bit different from having experienced it.

 

............ Even so, it was a nostalgic feeling.

 

 

 

I blinked twice and gently checked next to me.

 

Then my eyes met with Medismerut.

 

 

 

"Good morning."

 

"... N. Good morning."

 

 

 

I'm not surprised.

 

It was normal that we slept together in my bed in the bedroom and that he was awake before me.

 

 

 

"It seemed to be fun, but was it a good dream?"

 

"Yeah ... when I was in Japan. Did it look fun?"

 

"Yeah. you were smiling all the time, and he was giggling occasionally. But ... is that true? Did you dream of that?"

 

 

 

Mourning, letting the smile that Medismerut floats on her look a little cloudy.

 

I looked at the shaded expression and hit the pin.

 

Apparently, Medismerut is worried again.

 

 

 

I completely woke up and regained memory, and this world has entered the "quiet period" with the return of the "rainbow hero", and it has been several years.

 

In my memory of the time spent there in Japan has become so distant.

 

That's why I felt nostalgia after dreaming Akane for the first time in a long time.

 

 

 

Despite that, it seems that Medismerut is still worried about whether I will return there.

 

He doesn't have to worry so much.

 

...... Well, the reason why I'm a thorny servant turned into a hard-working devil, is that I'm a little annoying ...

 

 

 

"It's okay. I won't go back over there."

 

 

 

Also, I have experienced that I can't go back even if I want to go back.

 

When I sent the "Rainbow Hero" to that world, only I was blocked on the way to the "Transparent Wall".

 

Unlike thirty years ago when I was weak, I am now fully regained. In that state, it would be impossible to slip through the wall and go to Akane.

 

I also told Medismerut all such circumstances.

 

 

 

And I've repeatedly said, "I'm important to Me-san, so I won't leave anymore." No, this is the flow of the story, or he's so anxious that I explain the situation. While attending! Yup.

 

Why is this anxious Demon King burying his face in my chest?

 

 

 

"Me-san?

 

 

I placed my hand on his head and comb through his pearly gray hair, running it behind him.

 

It's always a flirting thing after waking up, so it doesn't matter if you rub it like this, but it's nice when his hair touches my bare skin. It's also a good idea to feel it.

 

 

 

"... Don't say"back""

 

 

 

―――― He whispered with his lips in between the bulge of my chest with his beautiful deep voice.

 

I finally realized my fault.

 

 

 

"I didn't mean it that way. I think too much."

 

"My lord."

 

"Yeah, I won't go. I won't go anywhere ... I'm going back ... Me-san's place."

 

 

 

I pat his head, rubbing it.

 

My cheeks are slightly hot.

 

I'm still unfamiliar with this kind of dialogue.

 

It's embarrassing. It's embarrassing!

 

However, I don't hate spoiling Medismerut myself, I like the current spoiling relationship, so I try not to spare words. Endure the shame.

 

 

 

"Hey ... look up ...? ---!"

 

 

 

However, the temperature of his face suddenly rose as he smiled staring at her, instead of anxiety or anxiety.

 

 

 

But ... were you fooled?

 

I was fooled! ?

 

 

 

Beat and roll over.

 

With that momentum, I suddenly rushed up to the sheets.

 

However, her arm that supported her own weight is pulled behind, and her posture collapses. Once seated, the body fell asleep again next to Medismerut.

 

 

 

"Huh!"

 

 

 

The back sinks into the sheets.

 

There was a strong and lean body.

 

 

 

"You’re really cute."

 

"...!"

 

"Every time I look at the place that expresses affection for me while enduring the shyness, and the face that does not hide its shame, it makes me feel fresh. I want it. ''

 

"Don't try!"

 

"I'm sorry."

 

 

 

I apologize sincerely in words, but the beautiful deep voice has a pleasant color.

 

I don't think I'm going to trick you from making fun of me from the beginning.

 

The evidence shows that Medismerut's hand is slowly following my body line through the baby doll.

 

 

 

"Me-san!"

 

"Yes, my lord."

 

 

 

The crimson irises that stared at me was fascinatingly narrowed.

 

I was fascinated by the sleazy smile at a close distance, and my shoulder suddenly bounced.

 

 

 

Although it seems like it's fine to get used to it, I'm still excited when I see Medismerut's sleazy expression.

 

It's cooler than yesterday, yesterday, and this morning than yesterday-Medismerut looks cooler --- I'm wondering, I think my whole body, not my head, is dyed with pink magic.

 

 

 

"Wow, I'm angry."

 

 

 

But it won't be washed away!

 

Despite the fact that our relationship was completely reversed from what it was before, it is Medismerut himself who said that I would be fine.

 

I had to properly show that no good things were bad, like when I was building a master-slave relationship with the Demon King.

 

 

 

"What's" I'm sorry for trying "?"

 

"Oh, I think you're awake, but you're still in bed. Did you finish your apology?"

 

"That attitude is ... hmm .…”

 

"Now, let's have a meal. Anger is said to encourage hunger. Please have plenty."

 

"Wait ... Ah ...!"

 

 

 

The hand that sneaks into the thin cloth starts to instinctively move me as always.

 

The big hands, long fingers, lips and tongue gently caress my sensitive areas.

 

 

 

"Me ... Mae-san ..."

 

"Can you touch me as well?"

 

 

 

Breathing tickles my ears.

 

The lips, with the whisper turned off, stroked my cheek and touched my lips.

 

It was only overlapped and rubbed, but it was opened from nowhere.

 

Every time my tongue was tangled, I put my hand on Medismerut's back, listening to the sound of water leaking.

 

 

 

The two who shared the royal horn, like the bird of Hiyote, crossed over the race like a branch of a relationship, and now it's their turn--

 

I'm having a sweet everyday life with the surroundings spitting sand.


 

Ozros is the one who mainly spits sand. [3]

 

 

 

Tl: actually, in the raws, the title is a chinese idiom "Lian Li Bi Yi" which means the love between husband and wife of being lovebirds ^-^

[1] Osechi-ryōri (御節料理 or お節料理) are traditional Japanese New Year foods. The tradition started in the Heian period (794-1185). Osechi are easily recognizable by their special boxes called jūbako (重箱), which resemble bentō boxes. Like bentō boxes, jūbako are often kept stacked before and after use.

 

[2] Hatsumode (初詣) is one of the most important traditional annual events in Japan. It literally means "the first (hatsu) shrine visit (mode)", so basically hatsumode is to visit a shrine (or temple) to pray for good luck for the new year.


[3] Lol. Although I didn’t get it, it was still funny reading that line hahaha

Comments