[Goddess, Help Me!] Extra 5: Goddess’ Troubled Consultation 3

 

Support me on Patreon for Advanced Chapters!

 

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

 

>>Enter into full-scale depiction. Tentacle warning<<

 

Enjoy~

 

--- Breathing is bouncing.

 

I was soaked in the essence of the climax in a completely naked figure.

 

Medismerut who laid me on a large bed slid the tip of his tongue that crawled up and down my chest. I looked up at the beauty of his skin, which was distant from the licking of sweat on my skin.

 

The red irises looking down at me this time are thinly lustrous.

 

 

 

"... your skin has warmed up."

 

 

 

Medismerut lifted his mouth by pulling out the fingertip that led to the cum from the muddy.

 

In a room filled with obscene air, magical power suddenly fluctuates.

 

 

 

"I'm ready for this."

 

 

 

Licking a wet finger, maybe because I was vaguely looking up at the gesture. For a moment I didn't know what he was saying. My understanding of the deep voice that I heard was delayed. But I don't understand the meaning of his words.

 

 

 

"……Hmm……?"

 

 

 

I was hugged lightly. The body is turned over on a slightly swaying bunk, and her back is entrusted to Medismerut and he sits down. My torso was supported by the arm that was turned from behind.

 

I look back over my shoulder to the young man.

 

I received a kiss that was soothing and spoiling. I will respond to the tip of the tongue that slipped as a matter of course.

 

 

 

"Please relax as it is."

 

"What……?"

 

 

 

Long fingers slip on my cheeks. I turned my face to the front as I was prompted to look forward, and immediately after recognizing what "it" was when I jumped into my eyes, a sweet atmosphere blew away.

 

I open my mouth but I can't speak.

 

 

 

"I've done a little tweaking. Maybe you can understand it?"

 

 

 

There is Medismerut’s arm in front of me. A strange thing is entwined there.

 

One hand was taken and led.

 

I was touched with a feeling of amazement and it was a smooth touch. It has moderate elasticity. Warm, just like the skin of Medismerut. Lighter and lighter than when I saw it the other day. But ... the shape was a tentacle, no matter how you look at it.

 

Ahhhhh!

 

 

 

"Oh, no, no, no!"

 

 

 

Return to me and pull my hand. Then the tentacles began to grow as if to chase.

 

Medismerut laughs with peace of mind as I began to sway my power.

 

 

 

"Misunderstanding, my lord .... The curse rope was only based on the basic structure. This was made by pouring magic into my blood and flesh. There is no sign of that girl."

 

"Huh ..."

 

"No matter how much I remodel it, I was reluctant to let this soft skin crawl on the shadows of others. It's only me who can touch your skin. I'm on the street. "

 

 

 

No, it's not such a problem!

 

I don't like this kind of play!

 

 

 

"I can't do it! It's really useless, so I'm sorry Me-san, if you take a break, do this somewhere!"

 

"Get used to it."

 

 

 

I'm not accustomed to it!

 

I said no in the shade of the tree. She said she didn't like the tentacles, which were cold, slimy, thick and poisonous. I said I'm not good at gloomy. And it's right now certainly clears everything I pointed out. However, that doesn't mean that I'm willing to accept it.

 

A pink variant that entwines the youth's white arms. My throat moved up and down due to the glossiness of the smooth crawl. It's obscene. It is a moving obscene object. It's too scary to have it because it's a metamorphosis of good looks.

 

 

 

"Oh ..."

 

 

 

Avoiding the hand trying to get rid of it, one away from Medismerut's arm came into contact with my skin. A few new tentacles extending from the side stroking like flapping the flank. My body was tense. Both wrists were bound together by Medismerut, who caught the gap of the moment.

 

 

 

"I was caught in a curse and played with me, and my figure of that day was imprinted on my eyes and I couldn't leave."

 

 

 

So I want to repaint the memory that I was shown to be panting by the service of others with my own hands --- he whispered whispering licking the tears that shed.

 

That day was probably when the curse was cut off from Ozros. But I wasn't served, it was of utmost importance! [1] I don't even have a faint memory, I can only remember being frightened!

 

 

 

"My lord ..." "Don't go wild"

 

 

 

――So I had to endure my fatigue and continued to resist.

 

The secretly sent deep voice broke my resistance without annoyance.

 

As soon as a short command is poured from my ears, my limbs lose their strength. My body does not reflect my will. Medismerut used the power of the Demon King. A demon with a clear hierarchical relationship cannot withstand those at the top of the clan.

 

Regrettable. It's cowardly to order in such a situation.

 

So I opened my mouth to block him, but what spilled from my lips was an unspeakable sigh.

 

 

 

"Uhhhhh ..."

 

"This tentacle is a part of my body. It shouldn't hurt you by any chance. Now ... entrust yourself and throw away your preconceptions."

 

 

 

The number of tentacles increased. I stroked the loosened skin. All of them were soft to the touch. Even those wrapped around the upper arm or thigh do not feel oppressive.

 

The one you look down on is a variant with a thickness of about two fingers. However, it remembers how to touch my skin. know. It's exactly like the way Medismerut touches when he elevates me.

 

The tip tickles the hollow of the navel. I intended to hold my breath, but my nose exhaled.

 

It's a strange feeling that he's stroking her hands from all directions at the same time ――― When such an analogy passed through my head, I felt the resistance to the tentacles faded away.

 

 

 

"Mah, hmm ... mm ... scary ... mm!"

 

"I am pleased. I will eliminate the anxiety about the unknown experience."

 

 

 

Tentacles crawl on the body hugged from behind. From the soles of the feet to the inner thighs, the waist, and the sides, slide smoothly.

 

It is Medismerut's own finger that tickled one of my ears. It was licked with the tip of his tongue so that the other side might be matched. My skin bounces. The one that came up from the valley of the my crawled in my warped throat. The tip rubbed her cheek, and slipped into her mouth from the trembling lips.

 

 

 

"Ah ..."

 

 

 

I feel a hot gaze up close.

 

How does the face holding the odd shape into the mouth look like in his beautiful red orbs?

 

I was more worried about his reaction than the feeling in my mouth, and I directed my blurred vision to Medismerut. Our eyes met and immediately after that, another was screwed in from the end of the mouth.

 

 

 

"Nku ...!?"

 

"Is it my magical power?"

 

 

 

The two entangle and get in and out of the mouth. Although the irregular shape of the cheeks was different in thickness and hardness, I was reminiscent of my mouth lips, and I reluctantly puckered my lips. Put the tongue on it and lick it in the mouth. I can't afford to taste it, but I'm scared of habits. ……,……Hmm?

 

Replying to this, she was immediately shy. What are you doing!

 

While shaking your head unpleasantly, push back the tip wet with saliva with your tongue. Then ... the movement of the tentacles that was stroking the skin changed completely.

 

 

 

"Gu, nn ... fuh ...!"

 

 

 

These were tender and tickling movements, and they started attacking the places that it had avoided until now.

 

I had two tentacles wrapped around my bulge. What pats her belly extends to the base of her leg. Individuals on the calves and knees also moved to the center, and they were entangled and widened their thighs that were desperately closed.

 

It was too late to notice that I had lit the fuse of Medismerut.

 

I was kneaded so that the bulge of the chest changed shape, and rubbed up aiming at the tip where the tip began to sharpen.

 

[1] force majeur

 

Comments