[Goddess, Help Me!] Extra 4: Goddess’ Troubled Consultation 2

 

Support me on Patreon for Advanced Chapters!

 

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

 

 

It was rash, and once I started saying it, I couldn't stop.

 

It is okay to receive consultation. But even I have troubles. Moyamoya [1], who had been smoldering in the back of her chest since the day before yesterday, suddenly gushes when he got a spout called Lionel.

 

 

 

"It was the day before yesterday. You were Lionel, right? At that time Me-san ... Me-san"

 

"Well, when you had an audience?"

 

"Yeah, Me-san brought me a dress that I rarely had to meet with the young children who were newly gathered in the castle, so I wore that dress, but ... I mean ... I hate it. There is no grin ...!"

 

"Um, calm down a little, Goddess, I also need to organize my memory."

 

 

 

Lionel pulled back a little. Instead of returning to myself and calming down, anger and shyness arose more and more.

 

 

 

"I said I didn't like Nurnuru!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---- That was the day before yesterday.

 

Medismerut chose to wear clothes for the first time in a long time, because he didn't let anyone else see it and he wanted to stay connected, so he only allowed me to wear a thin cloth.

 

That's fine. I was happy too. The problem is just after that.

 

The piece worn by him was designed to increase the amount of cloth from Hato after squeezing it under the chest. The loose drape continued to the feet, and the hem was finely embroidered. The arms are hidden up to the back of the hand and the nape of the hand is also covered, so there is almost no exposed skin. It was a very elegant dress. [2]

 

 

 

However, the thought of the man who chose this was vulgar ...!

 

I think that I aimed at the line where the skin on the lower half of the body is completely hidden. As I trimmed my hair and put on some ornaments, Medismerut threw a curse rope someday!

 

"This is the final finish" or stupid, this transformation!

 

 

 

Nurnuru around that time, which was wrapped around the waist of Ozros, who was a brave man, should have been a semi-transparent and pale color like jelly. However, it turned into a poisonous look with a pink color close to red. The shape is not a single rope, but it feels like the trunk hits, with some thin parts branching out from the thick and long parts. Quite gloomy. It was a level of gloss that Fuka-chan rolled up and escaped.

 

It was too late when I crouched down and took a defensive posture.

 

Tentacles sneaked in from the hem of the dress at a tremendous speed entwined around both legs. The chills do not stop at the cool coldness that crawled on the skin. I was suffocated and my whole body became tense.

 

 

 

What a joke. I took it off quickly--Medismerut held me in his arms trying to say that.

 

Then, without any explanation, he was taken to the throne room, and I, who withstood the slimyness, placed me on his lap and settled down on the throne, Medismerut began to interact with his subordinates.

 

I don't remember what kind of words he was throwing at the young demons who were newly welcomed to the castle. It wasn't there. I tried to protect the space between my legs while shaking with the feeling of a foreign object crawling in my dress.

 

 

 

As a matter of course, I got angry at Medismerut, who had suddenly set up Nurenuru. But she might be more confused about herself than her anger.

 

Why ... I wasn't so disliked ... At first, I felt disgust with the coldness of the surface, the slimy feel, and the glossy appearance, but I endured it on the throne. Inside, somehow ... I'm used to it ... Because I'm striking the thigh's stroking, I associate it with the movement of Medismurt's hand in the fountain between the red cauldrons (the water there is thick). Let's be honest, it feels a little ... huh, no!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shake your head and drive away the associated content.

 

I decided that I had no delusions now! I don't want to acknowledge the presence of such a disgusting foreign body!

 

 

 

"Well, it's impossible with tentacles! I don't know in the past, but now it's really impossible!"

 

 

 

I started it all at once, and there was a long voice for me who was breathing.

 

 

 

"Yeah, well ... how was it that way?"

 

"Stop it, before you sit on the throne!"

 

"I can't do it, I couldn't manage what your Majesty set up. Maybe it was necessary?"

 

"... where and how do you need it?"

 

"You can tell in a single shot that the Goddess belongs to your Majesty, right? Many newborn children come to the entanglement without the force of their young power. If Majesty's only one knows, it will be a hand. There will be no idiot to put out. ''

 

 

 

An example of Kellen came out.

 

He is a human being, but he is capable of competing equally with the Demon King class. He can erase as many young devils as he likes. Even if he can't use force against the demons, you can do anything if there is a difference in ability. Therefore, the demon who survived from the production period and knows Kellen's ability does not touch him.

 

However, it was said that he was obsessed with newcomers born during the off season. Perhaps it was quite frequent because he was so jealous of thinking of leaving the castle.

 

 

 

"And Suka's curse must have been held by Fuka-chan, right?"

 

 

 

Lionel, who placed his forefinger on his chin a little, popped out a line that should not be abandoned.

 

 

 

"... lie."

 

"I saw Fuka-chan playing with a barrier ball the other day. I hung some thick vines down to the bottom, striking each other so they wouldn't fall on the floor, and later struck by His Majesty."

 

 

 

The figure of a plant that dexterously imitates volleyball with a vine stretched while sticking to the ceiling is beyond my mind. Sounds a little interesting. I want to see it once. ... not!

 

 

 

"If that's the Nuurnuru that Me-san had ..."

 

"Isn't it better to ask directly? What I want to say is Zuba, that's our goddess. It's okay to fight, but at the end I'll make up exactly, huh? Majesty?"

 

"What ?!"

 

 

 

Lionel looked at me over the trunk of the tree. Looking back at her back with a scream. A soft feeling was pressed against my cheek by piercing the gap. I was surprised twice and turned to the front, and the man who kissed my cheek began to blur from my eyes. It will be transferred somewhere in the castle.

 

Shortly after being surprised, Lionel disappeared with a smile, and the sound of stepping on the grass echoed from behind, and the spine stretched reflexively.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The young man who appeared from behind quietly sat down next to me. The last distance I can't touch is from the day before yesterday. When I returned to the private room from the throne room, I was angry at the treatment of Medismerut, wept, squeezed, and said, “Don't touch! I refused him. From there, he dutifully refuses to make contact with even one finger.

 

 

 

After that, I became calm and thought again and again. So for me, the conclusion has already been reached.

 

...... It's about eight.

 

"I gave my body and soul to Medismerut only for him to forgive my skin." ... Even though I had such a naive determination in my heart, I got a foreign object from this Medismerut, and then I felt pleasant I got it. Furthermore, he has overlaid on his tentacles.

 

I felt guilty and guilty ... I was entangled around them, I lacked my composure, and I forcibly concluded that he had to do such a thing in the first place ..

 

 

 

Despite the conclusion, I am not satisfied. I hate what I hate. But resentment doesn't last forever.

 

I want to talk to each other again after being reconciled calm with each other. If I don't know why I got angry, I feel like repeating the same thing. Even this time, the tentacle is like a tool type ...

 

I might be able to convey my feelings calmly now.

 

Never let your lips get wet.

 

 

 

"Me-san ... I'd like to talk, but is it okay?"

 

"Is your anger resolved?"

 

"... for the time being."

 

"Can you forgive me for touching?"

 

 

 

I laughed a little. That's a rule. When I regained my memory and was tied for the first time, I was making a bullish remark like "You're mine, I don't need permission to touch anymore". I wonder if the upper and lower relations were reversed in him again.

 

Instead of replying, I put my hands on the side.

 

Hou, exhale and Medismerut entangles his finger. I was asked to leave myself. In front of the young man who held me lightly, my hips settled down on his knees. The beauty that is softly gathered. I closed my eyelids and received his lips.

 

 

 

"... I really didn't like it."

 

 

 

I add my own words between soft kisses that eat each other's lips.

 

The coldness of those tentacles can only be disliked by the skin used to the slightly higher body temperature of Medismerut. It is uncomfortable for slimy things to travel through dry skin. In the first place, it's impossible because of its poisonous appearance. And it's uncomfortable to be able to do something in a place that has the eyes of a third party.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry I didn't come up with the idea."

 

 

 

I was hugged gently.

 

Wiggle a small whisper dropped in my ear.

 

If you understand, I'll never play such a prank again. ...... Just in case, just be a little more shy and remind yourself.

 

 

 

"In the first place, I don't want to give my skin to anything other than Me-san ... am I the only one who can touch you ...?"

 

"Will."

 

 

 

The tip of the tongue crawls into the ear into which the deep voice has been poured.

 

She slid from his back to the front, stroking the shape of his chest. Holding his mischievous hand, look into his red irises from a very close distance.

 

 

 

"Stop some strange tools ...?"

 

"I don't intend to use such a thing."

 

 

 

The smiling face was tilted. Like a conditioned reflex, I tilt my neck and overlap our lips. The control of the oral cavity was released to the tip of the tongue that slipped in through the thin gap.

 

I got a word from Medismerut. With that in mind, I can completely relax.

 

The hand along the bulge slowly resumed movement with my hands piled up.

 

 

 

"... hhh ........."

 

 

 

The fingering from the top of the dress is regrettable and accurate. The body that laid on him sideways bounces.

 

Medismerut could not overlook this reaction, and she was more strongly embraced by the arm that supported her back.

 

 

 

"Yeah ... out of here ..."

 

 

 

Pearly gray hair is dull and shining through sunbeams. Beyond the good looks are the greenery of the trees and the clear sky.

 

I don't even know who will come. The face you've seen a bit may appear as before, and the patrol's eyes may be somewhere. It is rather embarrassing to flirt in such a place.

 

Despite that, I want to give upon Medismerut, but my body is betraying reason and is beginning to melt.

 

It's been two days since I had sudden contact with his skin from the days when I was with him. I'm scared because I feel like I've often put up with two days even though I should think it's only two days.

 

 

 

"My lord ..."

 

 

 

The secretly spun deep voice was sweet enough to numb the brain.

 

[1] sfx or a description

[2] I dunno why it’s mtled as dress but it’s more of like those clothing from ancient Greece but it’s a dress in a sense(?)

 

Comments