[Goddess, Help Me!] Extra 8: Lionel and the “Important Records of the Demon King”

 

Support me on Patreon for Advanced Chapters!

 

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

 

Enjoy~

 

 

I held a crystal ball that was kept by His Majesty Dream Demon King, Medismerut in both hands, and I took a small breath.

 

 

 

A crystal ball is a type of recording medium.

 

Paper is the mainstream of recording in the human world, but a crystal ball can record images and sounds, so it's much more convenient than paper that only leaves letters and pictures. Recently, I often use it to exchange information about heroes.

 

 

 

…… Then, the crystal ball I'm holding now is told to His Majesty, “Please carry it to the storage.” I was ordered to "be careful when handling it" and kept it.

 

I looked at the somewhat embarrassing state of His Majesty, and I was surprised.

 

 

 

The content recorded in this is not the information of the hero.

 

More specifically, I feel like the scene of His Majesty and the goddess eating. In other words, it is a scene where you are flirting.

 

 

 

…… I see, is it okay to see this?.

 

I wonder how the two of them usually eat ... Well, quite! I'm interested.

 

 

 

When the Goddess was with His Majesty, I saw the meal scenery quite a bit.

 

I have seen scenes of subordinates as well as laying half demons.

 

His Majesty seems to be a demon in that sense, or it was normal. Even human kings, if they are hungry, will eat light snacks in front of their subordinates, right? That kind of feeling.

 

 

 

However, the current King Medismerut is a pretty secretive person.

 

A little bit of kissing and touching is done even before subordinates. However, if you eat more than that, you will be paid for.

 

I have especially tasted the atmosphere through the thin cloth of the canopy, but that's it for me who is the chief of the dream demons.

 

 

 

The secret of these two people may be recorded perfectly on this crystal ball.

 

 

 

............ Isn't it more annoying because it is hidden?

 

Since the personality of the goddess is totally different from the past, I am curious how such an innocent goddess is disturbed on the bed.

 

 

 

"Isn't it possible to look secretly?"

 

 

 

It's not like it disappears after playing, isn't it?

 

 

 

I look around quickly and confirm that no one is there.

 

I was excited and poured magical power into the crystal ball, and the image and sound began to play in my head ―――

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"……Hmm……"

 

 

 

It was the sleeping face of the goddess that was reflected on the back of the closed eyelid.

 

Apparently, the video seems to have been recorded from His Majesty's eyes.

 

 

 

"Good morning. My lord.”

 

 

 

When His Majesty called out with a sweet and mellow voice, the long lashes of the goddess trembled slightly.

 

The eyelids slowly lifted up.

 

The vague eyes recognized His Majesty, and the rainbow-colored eyes were softened and narrowed.

 

 

 

"Hmm ... good morning ..."

 

 

 

The goddess who smiled at His Majesty gently closed her eyelids.

 

His Majesty may have approached her face, thin lips open in front of you.

 

 

 

---- There was a break in the record.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

 

I suddenly blinked my eyes.

 

Oh, is this the end?

 

While tilting my neck, I try playing other recordings one after another. ...... All of them were images of the goddess who woke up.

 

 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 

 

Honestly, I'm out of beat.

 

I was expecting a meal scene from the appearance of His Majesty when I kept this ……

 

 

 

"... Oh, right?"

 

 

 

After thinking for a while, understanding suddenly came to me.

 

 

 

Goddess kept sleeping for thirty years.

 

Although she has been completely revived, His Majesty may be worried that "she does not wake up" every time he sees the sleeping face of the goddess.

 

For such a King, seeing the face of the goddess waking up and giving an awakening greeting may be an irreplaceable scene of everyday life.

 

 

 

"... Yeah, let's never see it ☆"

 

 

 

The chest was tickling, sweet and sour, and stuffy.

 

I was able to wrap up the crystal ball containing the important record of His Majesty with both hands, while heading to the storage, while leaving the warm feelings that spring up.

 

Tl: Aawwww sheesh Medismerut is soooo sweet!

Comments