[God You're a Liar] Chapter 5.2: An Old Story

 I asked him that, trying hard to catch my breath, which was beginning to be disorganized, and he replied curtly, "Yes," he said.

 

It is true that it was I, Zeine, who appeared in front of the guys in the village and ordered them to 'lend me their human power. But specifically, I said, 'Give them the fabric woven from yarn spun from the leaves of the silkworm, and the hope and life force of a young human.

 

...... Fabric, well I can understand the fabric. It's a material for bridal gowns and a specialty of the village. I'm sure you'll find that the soil in that area is very suitable for growing silklins, and even though vegetables don't bear much fruit from the same plants, silklins grow very well. The fabric is woven by everyone in the village to deliver to the lord.

 

But hope and life force is ......?

 

"If you don't know that Lana, the one who started it, knows ...... then the 'daughter sewing her own wedding dress' is just an afterthought that the elders of the time got together and came up with a little later.

 

What kind of ...... is that?

 

The woman weaves with hope, and the man adds life force to it. The man attaches his life force to it. That's how the trinity of offerings is completed.

 

 ...... I'm having a bit of trouble swallowing the meaning.

 

You can't get an erection when both men tell you to 'vomit in front of a rock', can you? That's why they decided to hit the woman in the silk cloth and bring the dirty fabric to the sludge. I'm sure you're young enough to be a groom, and I'm sure you'll be eager to get your hands on the wedding night,...... They didn't even ask you to bring them separately.

 

......

 

But I don't have a problem with the fabric we've collaborated on, as far as I'm concerned. It's not going to increase the value of the offering, and the bride is going to have to work hard for nothing.

 

I looked up at him in dismay as he seemed to be convinced by one person.

 

Both her milky, sensitive skin and the heat that had begun to build up deep in her waistband receded with a surge.

 

So what the hell was my effort, then?

 

I spent every waking moment weaving on the loom, sewing together with a lot of injuries on my hands, worrying so much about the design that my head was boiling, and trying to get as close to my ideal as possible, those days, I picked up a needle every day.

 

I wanted to make God happy, I wanted girls of my age to say to me, "You're Lana," I wanted to be recognized by everyone in the village, I wanted to be praised by an undecided husband, "You're beautiful," and I put a lot of thought into the bridal gown.

 

 ...... It was only to be defiled, you mean?

 

I remember the way my parents looked at me as I immersed myself in making the costume.

 

My father, who had witnessed the dedication of the bride's costume many times, and of course my mother must have known how the bride's costume would be handled.

 

But they never said anything. My father and mother always watched me in silence.

 

I wonder how they felt.

 

I never heard the truth from my friends of my age. The elders must have kept their mouths shut to the elders. Maybe they were just trying to keep a young girl's dreams from being ruined.

 

If they had said to me, "You don't have to work so hard," would I have relented? ...... No, I think it's more likely that I would have been stubborn and immersed more and more in sewing.

 

My parents know me better than anyone else for my elaborate personality, so they must have decided it was better to remain silent than to encourage compromise if they could only say it in a roundabout way. I was too raw and hesitant to reveal the use of my real costume to my daughter, who didn't know the opposite sex ...... Maybe that was part of my parental concern.

 

Lana.

 

......

 

Lana. Come back.

 

A tap on the cheek.

 

The whirling scenes of the past were brought back to reality.

 

Peering at me, I let out a breath and my mood changed. The heavy air around me vanishes in an instant.

 

I'm a liar, by the way,

 

...... Eh, ...... ah, hmm.

 

“I've said all kinds of crazy shit, but... how much of this do you believe?

 

He smiled thinly.

The movement of his hands, which resumed at the same time as the whisper, quickly warmed her cold skin.

 

''Ugh, I'm not in the mood for that right now,''

 

I'm about to touch it.

 

It's a complete change from what I've been used to, and I can sense that he is truly amused by the situation. I'm just trying to get through the sensations that are bubbling up.

 

Wait ...... stop, please ...…

 

Go ahead and resist, but I won't stop. You're a real pleasure to be around. Your hair's smooth. Your skin is smooth.

 

A hand dug into the piercing robe and rolled up the hem widely. He looked at the bare skin exposed to the outside air, and his smile deepened a little again.

 

Her beauty was buried in the valley. A tongue lick from the dovetail to the throat.

 

She jerked back at the movement of his fingertips playing with the tip, kneading the bulge in a big way.

 

He held down her bouncing hips with his own weight and took the top of the caressed, pouting peak into his mouth.

 

Ah...... yah, ah...…

 

Even though the Elders tricked you into doing this for a few years, it's all for the best, isn't it? Lana got the best companion in the world in me. You should be proud.

 

 I feel like I shouldn't say those lines myself.

 

If you want, you want to go and show me off to the guys in the village? In addition, I'll tell them that they can sew the wedding gown with the help of others. I'm not going to accept it anymore, even if someone comes to me like you who's thinking as hard as you do.

 

Even as he speaks, he doesn't stop moving. He licks and sucks at the sensitive spot, rolling it with the tip of his tongue, and a heavy heat lights up again in the back of his body, which is blocked from moving.

 

There's already no room in my heart to respond to the murmuring deep voice.

 

I could only writhe in agony, driven by his skillful fingertips.

 

Every time he moved his face, his silvery white hair flowed over my skin. I could feel even the slightest irritation like that.

 

---The entanglement on the couch didn't end until I let out a real cry, sounding out his relentless caress.

 

 

Comments