[God You're a Liar] Chapter 9.1: A Pet

 A bare top, a bolero, a curly skirt and then a pair of knitted sandals.

 

I've been dressing like a young lady from a wealthy family lately.

 

He picked out a selection of clothes that Sui brought me out of nowhere, and he liked them.

 

It's a fine fabric with a smooth, absorbing texture and carefully and elegantly tailored. All the clothes he gives me are instantly recognizable as luxury items.

 

How many of those clothes could I buy in one outfit that I used to wear only on special occasions and on precious outings in the village? When this thought occurred to me, I wanted to look away. It's hard to realize how many days have passed since I first saw myself wearing my own unworthy luxury items in everyday life.

 

By the way, the number of times he made me take off my clothes and put them on is definitely higher than the number of times I do it with my own hands.

 

I am completely treated as a dress-up doll.

 

But after a month of this, I can give up too. And even if I'm shy and don't like it, he doesn't get my shame. ......

 

You're weird. I said I'd do the dishes.

 

Because ...... it's just a matter of mood, or rather, if you don't take care of the whole thing, you won't feel better…”

 

I already know enough about your magic to know how great you are.

 

When I excused myself with a breath, I felt a laughing breath on my hair as it was rubbed against my cheek.

 

This was a question and answer that was repeated every day. He would ask curiously, but eventually he would let me do what I wanted.

 

He seems rather amused these days. When my hands are busy, he'll interrupt me like this. I have to watch my back when I'm cooking or doing laundry. No matter how careful I am at it, he takes me to the same situation no matter how careful I am. Reluctantly.

 

Mo ...... no no, you can't ......!

 

It's the last one. Wipe it off without me.

 

The delightful bass tickles my ears.

 

His hand doesn't stop while he kissed my ear.

 

In between rubbing the bulge, a finger snatches the top of the cup like a whim. The skin that has become completely accustomed to his body heat sends a thrilling pleasure down my spine.

 

With trembling fingertips, I somehow finished wiping the plate, and piled it on top of the one I had already finished. Good, I didn't have to break it again today.

 

I let out a breath of relief, but he watches my fingertips and stops his prank and picks me up with a hitch.

 

I hurriedly clung to him as he began to walk in a stasis.

 

 

 

 

The water gushing forth in force from the bottom of the deep spring seems to be the result of melted snow outside the boundaries, and it's so cold that just the slightest touch of my fingertips is enough to make my entire body go brackish. That's why I pump the water into the tub first thing in the morning to warm it up in the sunlight before using it for laundry and other purposes.

 

He and Sui seemed to be used to the coldness of the tub, and didn't change their color even when they bathed in it.

 

The day after we came here, I followed their example and bathed in the water. But within a day, my body was screaming. I fell asleep with a fever.

 

A few days later, when I was feeling better, I went outside to see if I could find another spring next to the big one. Another was made.

 

The new one is said to draw water from the original spring and use it.

 

The water is stopped in the place where it has accumulated to a certain depth, and when he sets something up, the water is slowly warming up. If you wait for a while, it was the completion of an instant hot spring of moderate hot water temperature.

 

...... I wondered how they dug it without any tools, how the water flowed, and if it was possible to make hot water, why not just heat it up to the extent that it was bathed?

 

Even Sui-chan, who was standing in line next to him, was lounging with satisfaction, so I thought it would be tactless to point it out.

 

Apparently the hot spring was a joint effort between one person and one dragon.

 

Since Sui-chan was much more meticulous than I was, it could be that she was the one who laminated the rocks to the side of the pond.

 

So, since the day I unveiled the impromptu hot spring, taking a bath with Sui-chan has become a normal part of my life.

 

Of course I had no right of refusal.

 

By the way, Sui-chan always goes somewhere at this time. Since he picked her out when she tried to soak in the hot water with us on the first day, I haven't seen her while she's bathing.

 

 

N...... is, ah, ...…

 

My skin, wet from the hot water, is illuminated by a small light placed on the edge of the spring.

 

Neither I nor he, who holds me from behind, wears any clothes at all.

 

For the first few days, she didn't like it every time he took off her clothes, but one day I realized it was useless to resist.

 

If I was shy and leaning back badly, his pranks would accelerate in a strange direction. So I have no choice but to silently get undressed by him.

 

I've been told that this is a better way to feel the texture of your skin, so he doesn't have the option of bathing in clothes.

 

...... When he kicked Sui out, I was honestly relieved. I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to make the most out of this situation.

 

Ah ...…

 

Hands around from behind me play relentlessly with both breasts.

 

It's been like this since we entered. He strokes them all over, and the last place he ends up is usually his chest or ass. He seems to like the rounder, softer parts.

 

His long fingers knead the tips between them softly. The rest of his fingers rub softly around the perimeter to enjoy the elasticity.

 

The surface of the water chirped and rippled in time with the swaying bulge.

 

What's going on here?

 

He suddenly tilted his head in a small way. A small, swollen second arm is bitten and sucked on with a snap.

 

While bathing, he never fails to check my bare skin. Even the slightest blemish will be noticed by the end of the day. His obsession with my skin is so strong that I'm baffled by it.

 

Every two days, after taking a bath, she applies some kind of fragrant oil to my skin and polishes it carefully. Sui-chan buys it while she's out shopping for food and other daily necessities.

 

I'm sure you'll be able to find out more about ...... As for Sui-chan, like him, I haven't been able to solve the mystery at all since the first day.

 

Really, how does she shop with that look ......?

 

Bug bites.

 

I don't know, I just realized I could go to ...…

 

“f*ck*ng worm, eating the skin that I'm working so hard to polish.

 

Should I soak up more power?" the bass continued. I opened my mouth to ask the meaning of the murmured words---and yet the voice that rose was nothing more than an unspoken gasp.

 

''Huh, ah.''

 

His tongue crawls up from her arms and licks her neck from her shoulders. Every time the sound of the tongue sucking on my skin echoes, my sense of shame is inflamed.

 

The tip of the finger that had stopped moving also began to play with the chest again. The peak of the pupil is abused repeatedly.

 

There is no pain.

 

The sweet pleasure takes over, and the body melts to the core.

 

Even though it was cupped between long fingers and stimulated with a little strong force, all that overflowed from the mouth was flirtatious high notes.

Comments