[Goddess, Help Me!] Extra 9: Medismerut and the “Returned Queen”

 

Support me on Patreon for Advanced Chapters!

 

Be warned that this was MTLed and then polished to a comprehensible state. Content may not be the same as the original but the context and the original meaning are kept (hopefully) the same.

 

>>From Medismerut's point of view, this is the story after chapter 35<<

 

Enjoy~

 

"I finally got up, Dute."

 

 

 

One day, when I woke up---Silese had returned to the "old" Silese.

 

 

 

"Hey, thirsty. Make tea."

 

 

 

She innocently smiles and orders him as usual.

 

I looked at her with a confused feeling.

 

 

 

…… Is it that my memory is cloudy?

 

 

Or did I lose my memory from the moment I lost the king?

 

 

 

I was in trouble. How do you deal with it?

 

When I was a half-demon, I had a rebellious attitude toward Silese so that I couldn't understand my love ... Until I became clear what kind of mental state she was in, I used to express my affection like at the time. Should you refrain from ...?

 

 

 

When I decided the policy for the time being, I disguised myself as an unwilling attitude and got up from the bed.

 

I carefully purify her limbs with the hot water and cloth that she carried in, then pick up her lustrous limbs just wearing a thin cloth and carry it to the chaise lounge.

 

 

 

Silese crossed her legs, drinks the tea I gave out, and prompts me with her gaze.

 

Put one knee around her front with a reluctant body.

 

…… This is the basic stance at the time when I was a half devil. Nostalgic.

 

Recently, I have had more chances to put her on my knees, but it is my greatest pleasure to be here and still, so I have no resistance to this position.

 

 

 

The delicate toes are shaking with your eyes closed.

 

I crouched myself and caught my tongue there.

 

Perhaps because I recently licked her legs to incite her shame, I still unconsciously swollen my toes in my mouth --- immediately after that, I hit my cheek against the leg that I pulled out of my mouth.

 

 

 

"Don't be selfish."

 

"Oh ..."

 

 

 

If you just scold, it will be a humiliating treatment from the side, such as hitting your cheek with your foot.

 

But the emotion that aroused in my heart was relief, not anger or regret.

 

 

 

You can understand it even if you repair it with words.

 

Although it was only a light tap on the instep of the foot, Silese had an expression that cares for this moment. The gesture of scooping my chin with my toes seems to be frightening.

 

 

 

Old times …… She smiles and kneels at me, caresses my crotch with her feet, and has been a source of shame and pleasure.

 

In other words, the series of actions are all acting.

 

 

 

Since she was a queen-like Silese, he was also relieved to think of her innocently since she woke up, as he knew that it was not clouding or disappearing in her memory.

 

She may have regained her past daily memories.

 

And she seems to want “old master-servant pretend”.

 

 

 

"Hey, I'm hungry."

 

"That's not right now. Later."

 

 

 

I took a quick look at her.

 

Tighten while being aware of the facial expressions that are likely to loosen.

 

What kind of reaction would she have when she said, "My face is red?" That kind of mischief arouses.

 

But I am her faithful servant. I have to give my best to ride this cute play.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

―――― From that day on, I went to the performance of Silese.

 

 

 

She doesn't understand.

 

The only difference between the past and the present is that you are hiding or exposing your emotions.

 

 

 

Both have a love for her at the core.

 

The same desires are wanting to protect our lives and to be merciful to the extent that we want to love them with all our might.

 

It is not a pain to take care of her worthwhile, but rather, I am satisfied that the desire for monopoly is satisfied moderately.

 

I pampered the beloved goddess who spoiled me with a commanding tone with great delight in my heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"... How long will you continue playing this pretend game?"

 

 

 

At the end of the day, I asked her while giving massage to her whole body in the spring.

 

Then, she was lying down, jumping up and turned around over her shoulder.

 

 

 

"Did you notice? From when?"

 

"From the beginning."

 

 

 

I slowly cover her beautiful body and whisper at her ears.

 

 

 

"Isn't there a reward for the half-demon that I've mainly done? ... No?"

 

"Dute, wait ...!"

 

 

 

Collecting the tongue on her nape, I shake the bulge of her chest with my hands, and play the pretty tip with my fingers.

 

I turned my arm around her thin waist and lifted it, stroked the secret place and applied the obscene honey entwined with my fingers to the core.

 

If I aim at only sensitive areas and continuously give stimulation, the body that is obedient to pleasure will melt in a blink of an eye.

 

 

 

"I will give a reward to the Princess who made me feel like the old days."

 

 

 

Hugging her from behind, he thrust the muddy standing rod by an aphrodisiac into a muddy state.

 

 

 

"Ahh!"

 

 

 

Thrusting powerfully inside her body without giving time to breathe, and blame it with the force to devour all of it.

 

The jealous voice that increases the sweetness to respond to the rhythm is pleasing to the ear.

 

 

 

The pleasure flowing from the touching place had the best taste.

 

Tl: whohoooo!!! It’s finally done~~ I’m definitely going to miss the characters here T^T especially the mischievous Lionel and the sweet Medismerut.

 

Until then, ‘til my next project~

 

Ja ne~

Comments